• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why is E so expensive???

Ide like 2 say that thats stil cheap
in australia 35 is a good price ( $70 US !)
so yeah u should b stoked !

ok heres how it works where i live.. near new york city
the first guy gets em for like 50 cents a pill, he sells em to the next guy for like 3 bucks a pill, the next guy sells em for five and then i get em for 20...
is this fair i ask you? no, not at all... but the more hands it passes through the more its gonna cost... if you were dealing would you sell it for 10 if you knew you could get 20 for it? ha i wouldnt!
now where i go to college i have a friend whos gonna pay 30 for one pill, i think thats just crazy but as far as that dealers concerned... i wonder if hes looking for a girlfriend haha... ive herd of people paying up to 50 for one pill...
so it all depends on where you are, how many hands it passes through, and how greedy those hands are. if you try hard enough youll find people that will give you deals... someplace we can get 100 for 100, if you buy in bulk sometimes they'll knock down the price...
keep on rollin baby.. and pop one for me cuz im missin e something awful!

Over here I can buy a single pill for £2.50-£5. Thats bloody cheap comapred to america buy your market will mature, it does get cheaper as dealer lower the prices a $ and another goes 2$. always happens.

I have been paying $30 a pill.. but im up here in hick-ville.... no one knows how to party well in northern michigan! its worth the price cuz i have fun, but i spent $120 in 2 days on E. damn.
------------------
"always have fun and live a life that will always be remembered"

yolkman>im from near the london area & i pay bettween £2. 50 ~~> £5 although if ure @ a club u can get away wiv flogging them 4 £10 RIP OFF! although i always go 2 the same person so i get 'em cheeper.
------------------
stef

buy b4 you go out
i pay 10 for $25
sell 5 @ $5 in the club
get mashed on 2/3
have 2/3 left over
sell 4 $4 each
that $12 pays for the club and cab
3 night out wot can i say
i feel sorry for you lot in the usa
------------------
Me? Im Just Watching The Game Smoking A BUD!!!!!

ar_gee: wouldn't $35Australian be more like $20US?
To those who are posting that they sell drugs - do you really want this information on a publicly accessible bulletin board?
Might just be an idea to edit that out, mmm?
I paid 4 pounds in the UK - about $5.60US. Americans, don't worry, your prices will drop. UK prices used to be a lot higher, 12, 15, even 20 pounds.

Ok heres the score. If you all refuse to pay high prices then your dealer will have to lower them. Its simple economics, if you can charge $30 then you will charge it, if no one will pay over $10 then the they will be sold for 10. I just picked up 15 for £40 thats 58.2069 USD or $3.88 per pill, 'cos people in the UK started reffusing to pay the high prices, the delears in turn had to drop their prices or proffit margins.

most pills made in holland, as UK near by we get em cheap. Not so risky to get em here. As for US, is more tricky. So more costs, more ppl to buy off more overheads bigger price.
But the use will grow and grow, so the drug labs of america will output more, more labs will be set up, outputtin gmore and more. SO as supply goes up, price goes down.
If a big bust is made supply goes down price goes up.
If a big festival is happening, demand goes up, so does price.
If something causes demand to go down, bad pills going about, demand goes down so does price.
Few years will be about $5, i will put money on it.

gun toting hip gansta: In the UK we apparently not long ago had "the largest bust in the UK ever" but prices didn't rise. There are far to many pills out there even in the US to be effected by one or even two busts. When you think that about 7 million are done in London each week, the biggest bust are nothing. (god knows where that figure comes from but it's touted all over the place as between 7-10 million)

luv rolling hit the nail on the head.
Take it from me, I used to deal weed. Similar heirachy. Think Amway for a minute.
E in quantity is relatively cheap to produce. But in order from it to get from the chemist to you, people need to get paid. It's sad actually.
I once employed the McDonalds Economic Model back in my weed selling days (basically meaning if you only make 10¢ of every burger u sell,.but u sell 10 billion burgers). The more you move, the more you make, and the quicker you work your way up the multi level managment pyramid.
What I did however had a dramatic effect on my local market, and resulted in me getting popped. I'll try and break it down without incriminating myself too baddly.
Half ounces of Mexican weed in TX could be had for anywhere between 35$ and 55$. This depended on who you were and who you knew. The dealer you would typically be purchasing from was trying to make as much profit per unit he sold and would often mark up the price 200%.
A pound of this weed could easily be had for 500$ or much much less if you bought more, if you were higher up the MLM Pyramid.
So I jumped in and started selling half ounces for 25$. and that was still almost 50% profit.
I single handedly brought down the price of weed in my area for almost 6 months.
Other dealers were of course pissed. And I ultimatley wound up being raided.
Anywho,..the moral here is.
The only way your gonna get a lower price on E is if you start buying a SHITLOAD of it, or if you learn how to make it yourself.
lalala
peace yall
------------------
+)_~
I'm a rainbow too
[This message has been edited by Saintizz (edited 18 September 2001).]

im from argentina here i buy a CK pill for $8 dolar , the most expensive pll i pay is a mercedes Benz for $15

Here in Australia, you are looking anywhere between $35-50. Prices range from what part of the country you are in aswell. I'm on the west coast and your average punter will expect to pay $45-50 australian( we get about 50c to the US dollar & 38p to the pound ). Depends on who you know. Batches of ten for $350, is good over here. Over east the prices seem to be cheaper.
As far as quality goes they are usually pretty good, this is due to sites such as this. Bunk pills seem hard because people know what is good and what isnt

well i reckon it's a tough world when ur talking about pills..i mean seriously..c'mon..who would trust a dealer...they would pulling the shit out of nowhere only to sell the pills ..saying to you that it's pure mdma or whatever it is...
my suggestion is when u get to knwo a friend that u get your pills from ..stick with it...at least u know where and from whom u got it from...(eventhough that doesn;t make it that u knw where thje pills from)...
all for the past 2 years i've been really into the scene and taking pills, only once that i freaked out (panic attack) as in result of really dodgy pills..but other than that i'd always be mr HAPPY on the dance floor... ;-P
------------------
the feeling of nothing is important but the moment is indeed still here...enjoy to the max..