• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why Don't People Swallow Cocaine?

Just tried a fair amount of coca tincture. Not bad…

It’s like a super potent version of quiding the leaf, like closer to the potency of sniffed but with the same character of effect as the leaf (obviously.)

I ate a fatty meal right beforehand so it took awhile but my brother messaged me saying it hit him good. Still high and had it like 2hrs ago.

Overall I like it but feel itd be best as like a way to wind down the night after some real lines. (Maybe I need more.) This doesn’t feel like party material to me, the body euphoria is fully there but it feels more dissociated and introverted than sniff. This is also my experience when I made a freebase full spectrum extract a long time ago, had a dissociative type quality. Also a tad more paranoia.

The nice thing is absolutely zero desire to redose, we’ll see how long this lasts overall. Next time I’m going to do on an empty stomach.

-GC

Oral cocaine has a somewhat lower bioavailability, but it certainly works. I haven't tried it bit would like to, if I could find any decent coke. The duration lasts a good bit longer, and there is much less rush since it reaches peak plasma concentrations more slowly. I have heard good things. It definitely requires a higher dose so you'd have to be willing to get less doses for your buck.
I know someone who died on an airplane midway to Miami after a condom exploded on his tummy, horrible way to die...

If you shoot coke you’ll always few other
I haven't used cocaine in years and wasn't a very experienced user when I did do it. So this has nothing to do with me. It is just sheer curiosity.

But why don't people take their cocaine and simply swallow it? Or put it into a capsule and swallow it?
Coke varies in intensity for me in how I take it ,

Shooting is best bang for the buck 😬
Smokin creates a nice head rush but it’s clearly second to shooting it.
Sniffing,swallowing,boofing,would seem like wasting good coke to anyone who either shot or smoked it before ,you’d get all the same effects by these roa but without the RUSH it can create smokin,shooting. For me at least this is how I see it.

Cocaine has an incredibly low oral bioavailability. Meaning very little of it actually reaches your blood stream when you swallow it. Another issue is that cocaine has a short duration, so unless its administered in a way that quickly forces a large amount into your blood stream, the effects wont be worth while.

People do however put cocaine on their gums, allowing it to absorb into the mucus membranes in their mouth and then into their blood stream. This is called gumming.

it also has a low PH because of the HCL -- as someone mentioned - it's not typically eaten because 1) it doesnt get you very high and 2) it eats holes in your stomach. that being said, good, potent coca extract is NOT an hcl salt and you can definitely eat that. but watch out, if you overshoot the mark it's very unpleasant. for several hours.

I am a regular user of metalfedermine and take it orally (gel cap/parachute + 1 Pepcid antacid).
Been a big proponent for this ROA as it's a one-and-done dose that's left me "good" all day long. Consistently.

If you shoot coke you’ll always few other

Coke varies in intensity for me in how I take it ,

Shooting is best bang for the buck 😬
Smokin creates a nice head rush but it’s clearly second to shooting it.
Sniffing,swallowing,boofing,would seem like wasting good coke to anyone who either shot or smoked it before ,you’d get all the same effects by these roa but without the RUSH it can create smokin,shooting. For me at least this is how I see it.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to shoot coke tbh....that's like telling someone to shoot theirseilf at point blank with a rifle

I wouldn't recommend anyone to shoot coke tbh....that's like telling someone to shoot theirseilf at point blank with a rifle
I wouldn’t recommend anyone starting coke regardless of the ROA but for me I think my summation is pretty accurate .
Are you against IV drug use period or is it just a shooting coke thing?

I wouldn’t recommend anyone starting coke regardless of the ROA but for me I think my summation is pretty accurate .
Are you against IV drug use period or is it just a shooting coke thing?
Haha. I love IVing opiates but I've had a rocky road with iv coke. I shud be ficking dead actually. The obsession with that rush almost destroyed my life, collapsed veins, psychotic episodes, seizures, suicide attempts,etc... the shits just not worth it at all. Even crack Is more benign but I don't want ppl to iv coke ever. Such a detrimental habit....🥺

I haven't used cocaine in years and wasn't a very experienced user when I did do it. So this has nothing to do with me. It is just sheer curiosity.

But why don't people take their cocaine and simply swallow it? Or put it into a capsule and swallow it?
All stomach acids will wipe out the chems ...very very little gets into blood stream. Now actually Alkaloids from herbs which are ground up plants will be broken down by stomach acid and transferred to bloodstream...Reason I love the RCs and MDA because it works better this way on a Duration process ---It's the chemical makeup ! I just took something that I dread but it has always screwed my body up...and ITS NOT F-ING banned and promoted which is crazy:frustrated:--Simple Yohimbe which absolutely trillion percent does NOTHING to make men more virile or help any sexual disfunction. It converts to HYDROCHORIDE and make every capillary in man's body go crazy and feels horrible. But it was in the vitamins and even at tiny 125mg is garbage.
But SIMPLE cocaine will be annihilated in the stomach in tiny amount. Those so called mules well that is NOT good because in that amount it would kill. But that is truth and well learned this in the old days, when studying basic chemistry. Again why does WEED or Marijuana work from ingestion?.... ie HERB same as plain old Chinese Ginseng or Coca leaves or one of my favorites; Khat plant. Chewed and acids take the alkaloids ....!:weedleaf::hear4t:

Cocaine has an incredibly low oral bioavailability. Meaning very little of it actually reaches your blood stream when you swallow it. Another issue is that cocaine has a short duration, so unless its administered in a way that quickly forces a large amount into your blood stream, the effects wont be worth while.

People do however put cocaine on their gums, allowing it to absorb into the mucus membranes in their mouth and then into their blood stream. This is called gumming.

It's not incredibly low, it's about 33%, vs 60-80% nasally. So at best, it absorbs half as well orally, or at worst, about 41% as well. It's certainly lower, but it's not dismal.

From what I have read, oral dosing produces much less rush (obviously), but it lasts a good bit longer and is smoother. I'd try it if I had good coke and plenty of it.

It's not incredibly low, it's about 33%, vs 60-80% nasally. So at best, it absorbs half as well orally, or at worst, about 41% as well. It's certainly lower, but it's not dismal.

From what I have read, oral dosing produces much less rush (obviously), but it lasts a good bit longer and is smoother. I'd try it if I had good coke and plenty of it.
It's kinda like morphine then. Oral is low to the point where you get the most bang from snorting or even IVing it, however it's not entirely worthless orally.

I've recently discovered this for myself...

Totally a guess on my part, but maybe it tastes nasty 🤢
Never stopped me from drinking poppy pod tea for 2 years every day. I'd grind it up add hot water then drink the liquid and grounds down -- so more like poppy soup I guess. You get used to even a bad taste after a while.

I never get it when people refuse to do a drug because it tastes nasty. Like, it's just a taste, can't you just accept the sensation and not let it bother you beyond a surface level? You don't take a drug for the taste, you take it for the effects.

fwiw i was a big fan of eating coke. specially if i was scootin on my bike. didnt have to worry as much about coca laced snot all over the face... shit burns the eyes, too.
seems the buzz came on quick enough and lasted longer i think. pretty sure.
i hate a bunch of shit up my nose anyway. if its clean its not so bad but we do not 100pc ever know fo sho when we slip out da do and sco witda hos. lol
peace