Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why don't I get it, SERIOUSLY,

Status
Not open for further replies.

justahigh

Bluelighter
Well, firstly I'm alive. Don't EVER try shooting MDMA I mean never. I've shot a lot of things and when things got desperate for me yesterday with no gear I tried to IV ex. OMG must sY, the worst experience of my life and I've been through some things.

So I wonder, although I wonder how how is it that I could have gone trough 5 pts ice IV since 4pm?

I came out of an oxy detox a few mths ago because I had inclined the drug line to Oxus after a 10 year battle with sever neck arthritis and now deformities. I was shooting up to 240 mg a day, more if I could and everything has stopped working.as the name suggests the high is what hooked me, that first 20 secs but I'm not getting a rush. I had always been scared of Herion, and I tried it this week. Nothing! No rush, just sleep. ????

There seems to be little HR here.

And I'm having trouble finding a question.

This would be perfect for a blog.......

Closed/

EDIT: if your wondering why your oxy ain't working, it's because of tolerance. After using the same dose for a prolonged time without breaks, your tolerance rises. Meaning you need more of the drug to get you where you want to be.

But I would have thought someone shooting 240mgs daily would know this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.