• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why does meth make me feel comfortable and calms me down like Im on some form of strong medication.

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
I snorted a fat ass line last night and laid down on my bed and it felt good . I was very comfortable and had my laptop on my chest while going on bluelight . I felt very stimulated in a good way and I felt euphoric .
After using my laptop I decided to go to sleep at 2:30 a.m. and it felt super good the moment before I went to sleep I was just laying down happy as fuck , with my head on my pillow and my blankets covering my body. I was so comfortable that I forgot to take my pants off and I kept my shoes on and slept with all my cloths on. I love that feeling you get before you crash to sleep.
So does anyone else experience good come downs on meth or is it just me?.

Ugh I could never sleep on that crap. And when I came down I was losing it. I was always strung out from Thursday to cracked out Sunday.

when I tried meth in 2015 for a month it was totally different, I would sleep like a baby. No come down or anything, just a urge to have more but I told my dealer at the time if you don’t cut me off I will make all he’ll break loose that’s when I realized I could never do meth again, that it would eventually kill me.

Ugh I could never sleep on that crap. And when I came down I was losing it. I was always strung out from Thursday to cracked out Sunday.

when I tried meth in 2015 for a month it was totally different, I would sleep like a baby. No come down or anything, just a urge to have more but I told my dealer at the time if you don’t cut me off I will make all he’ll break loose that’s when I realized I could never do meth again, that it would eventually kill me.
So what exactly happen to you and you're dealer?. Did you not pick up from him anymore because you were afraid he would lace you're shit?. I always treat my dealers nice . Have you tried buying meth from the darkweb?.

I don’t use drugs anymore, have no desire for it. No I just told him to cut me off. He wouldn’t lace anything because he’s a good friend of mine. He did six months in the county and cane out a good citizen who is against all drugs.

I don’t know why but I think the time in did meth in 2015 I was pretty hearty. So maybe it was because I didn’t weigh 115 pounds and my body was able to handle it, or it was some pretty clean meth.

I would suggest to you to nip this now, it gets out of hand fast.

I snorted a fat ass line last night and laid down on my bed and it felt good . I was very comfortable and had my laptop on my chest while going on bluelight . I felt very stimulated in a good way and I felt euphoric .
After using my laptop I decided to go to sleep at 2:30 a.m. and it felt super good the moment before I went to sleep I was just laying down happy as fuck , with my head on my pillow and my blankets covering my body. I was so comfortable that I forgot to take my pants off and I kept my shoes on and slept with all my cloths on. I love that feeling you get before you crash to sleep.
So does anyone else experience good come downs on meth or is it just me?.

I go through phases like that on meth and I’ve had bad anxiety/panic all my life. Sometimes, like yesterday afternoon and most of the night I was just lying here on my bed doing stuff online.

I get so focused/interested in what I’m doing I barely touch cigarettes (usually I’m a real heavy smoker and cigs are so expensive here meth possibly saves me money haha). I love it because for once my mind feels satisfied. I have to wonder if I’ve got some form of ADHD for amphetamine to focus me like that.

Comedowns, nah. I stay awake too long (like now) and end up really wired and anxious. I’ve got some Valium atm but even then I’ll want to stay up. It’s like I’m a kid who just refuses to go to bed. I remember writing an email one time and I kept falling asleep, waking up and writing another sentence, falling asleep.. Until I just passed out and woke up lying on my phone. It was pretty crazy. Some unconscious stubborn streak maybe? Heh.

/rant! 🤐

I go through phases like that on meth and I’ve had bad anxiety/panic all my life. Sometimes, like yesterday afternoon and most of the night I was just lying here on my bed doing stuff online.

I get so focused/interested in what I’m doing I barely touch cigarettes (usually I’m a real heavy smoker and cigs are so expensive here meth possibly saves me money haha). I love it because for once my mind feels satisfied. I have to wonder if I’ve got some form of ADHD for amphetamine to focus me like that.

Comedowns, nah. I stay awake too long (like now) and end up really wired and anxious. I’ve got some Valium atm but even then I’ll want to stay up. It’s like I’m a kid who just refuses to go to bed. I remember writing an email one time and I kept falling asleep, waking up and writing another sentence, falling asleep.. Until I just passed out and woke up lying on my phone. It was pretty crazy. Some unconscious stubborn streak maybe? Heh.

/rant! 🤐
When I'm not on meth I sometimes get very anxious like I can't stand still. But when I do meth it dramatically calms me down but my heart still beats fast. So it is stimulating me just not in a hyper active way where I have to move around.
Lol I'm trying to trip balls I'm kinda bored and want to see some hullicinations off meth . I'm going to try binging for 4 days straight as a experiment Ive gone 5 days with no sleep and the crash felt kind of awesome because I was so tired I started hearing a voice call my name and I knocked out on my bed .

Lol I'm trying to trip balls I'm kinda bored and want to see some hullicinations off meth . I'm going to try binging for 4 days straight as a experiment Ive gone 5 days with no sleep and the crash felt kind of awesome because I was so tired I started hearing a voice call my name and I knocked out on my bed .

The psychosis can be alluring. Back when I was using mdpv, I kept intentionally using/not sleeping because I was intrigued by the crazy thoughts and hallucinations. It can be fun or interesting sometimes and you can really start to think/see some wild shit.

It is best not to push it too far, though. This was a very hard lesson for me to learn.

At first you are aware that you are hearing/seeing things that aren't real. You can decide to stop and go to sleep when things start to get a bit too crazy. But it won't always be like that.

The thing about full blown stimulant psychosis is that you can get to the point where you can no longer tell what is and what is not real. You can get to the point where you are doing/hearing/seeing/saying crazy things and believing it 100% even when presented with perfect logic/evidence showing you that you are wrong.

Seriously, things can get really really REALLY bad. To the point where law enforcement has to get involved and you find yourself in jail and/or committed to a psychiatric hospital. Or worse.

You may have been able to push it to 4 or 5 days before without any major problems but the thing about stimulant is that these symptoms tend to progress over time. The symptoms will be more severe each time and then will start to happen sooner into each binge.

Last time you may have only heard some voices you knew weren't real, but if you keep at it then it can get far more intense then that. Eventually one time in the future will be the time you finally snap and, for example, may find yourself running naked through Walmart with a gun.

Have fun just be careful.

I just realized that I was talking to Isnortice in my last post. Definitely no stimulant noob, so my apologies if it seemed like I was lecturing.

Regardless my point stands: Have fun just be careful.

Methamphetamine is some sort of a strong drug itself. The reason why it calms you down could be that you have an undiagnosed psychological issue such as A.D.D.

I just realized that I was talking to Isnortice in my last post. Definitely no stimulant noob, so my apologies if it seemed like I was lecturing.

Regardless my point stands: Have fun just be careful.
Don't worry about it. I still took you're advice.
I got some Adivan pills and tripped on those instead of binging.
On the second day of the meth binge I had seen what clearly was a fat lady in a blue dress dancing at the cross walk. I've seen her before sober . But yesterday I had a paranoid thought that maybe I'm the only one that can see her?. I hope I'm wrong and she is really a person who is just crazy but I seen her 3 times already at the same cross walk. So she is probably real.
But today I did 2 Adivan pills and 1 85mg THC capsule and I started seeing things on the corner of my eye what appeared to look like statue of the virgin Mary in my hall way. Creeped me out a bit so ran to my room and laid on my bed then closed my eyes and then I started hearing Darth Vaders voice in my head. This is the 3rd time I had heard Darth Vaders voice clearly in my head . I don't know why but I'm started to get a creepy feeling that what I hear has some sort of meaning and there is some type of super natural thing involved. Also I felt some type of presence in my room like there is some type of demonic force coming from the hall way and I'm to afraid to go in the hall way . But I eventually fell asleep .

Seems like the meth even from 2014 until.now is much different. Whether it is or not, maybe my.body and brain is wired different. I don't crash on meth. Calming relaxing experience for the most part
Adderall makes me crash and gives me anxiety at the same time. Most ppl tell me.its the oppsite for them, Adderall vs meth

Seems like the meth even from 2014 until.now is much different. Whether it is or not, maybe my.body and brain is wired different. I don't crash on meth. Calming relaxing experience for the most part
Adderall makes me crash and gives me anxiety at the same time. Most ppl tell me.its the oppsite for them, Adderall vs meth
You’d think meth = meth but i feel quite different and in a better way on 2019 meth than i ever did on 2014 meth.

more horny plus much less of a crash in 2019 or maybe i just learned to manage things better - it would be interesting to know what is different.

Amphetamines and stims in general are different for people with adhd/add. With meth i get a Very relaxing glow and a feeling of finally being completely centered and present. But at the same time, motivated to take on any task or talk to anyone. Like you've just woken up for the first time in your life. Just content with everything.
A bit different than what it seems people without adhd go through on the stuff. Lots of that stereotypical tweaker behaviour. Like dropping your transmission at 3 am on the front lawn or reshingeling your entire roof in one night.
I started rambling but had a point..
Oh yeah. Im convinced that all the craziness, the unpredictable paranoia and weight loss and face picking, all the usual
Stuff that gets attatched to meth by society, is brought on simply from delerium. If you can't (or won't) fall into some kind of pattern of sleep every day, psychosis and weird behavior come quicker than people realize.
Sleep deprivation is a whole experience on its own, meth or no meth.
So yeah, when my tolerance is down i get very calm and euphoric on it like others have said.
Meth is straight up an ADD person's drug.

Last edited:
You’d think meth = meth but i feel quite different and in a better way on 2019 meth than i ever did on 2014 meth.

more horny plus much less of a crash in 2019 or maybe i just learned to manage things better - it would be interesting to know what is different.
Well the meth of today is supposed to be as pure as it gets (according to who...?). But in all honesty im sure it aint much different than what we got 15 years ago even though its all mexican stuff now.
But i agree, im much more level headed on the stuff now than i ever was in my 20's staying up for days or weeks at a time. It sure was fun though

Last edited:
Well the meth of today is supposed to be as pure as it gets. But in all honesty im sure it aint much different than what we got 15 years ago even though its all mexican stuff now.
But i agree, im much more level headed on the stuff now than i ever was in my 20's staying up for days or weeks at a time. It sure was fun though
The meth I got was from some Mexican gangmember named "tiny devil "LoL.
He also sells Restoril pills . Those get me high and calm .

. With meth i get a Very relaxing glow and a feeling of finally being completely centered and present. But at the same time, motivated to take on any task or talk to anyone. Like you've just woken up for the first time in your life. Just content with everything..

^^ this so true for me. I never tweak out and am a better version of myself when I’m on meth - so long as I remember to sleep. If I don’t sleep then I get sleep-deprivatgion psychosis like everyone else whether one meth or not. Although it seems worse when on meth than just regular lack of sleep..