(answered) Why does it take 5 tries to load a page<server busy try again later>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droppersneck

Ex-Bluelighter
Not Found

The requested URL /404.php was not found on this server

OR

Error - Please try again

-I keep getting forwarded to these pages it takes 3 to 5 tries to get a page to load usually. I have checked everything on my end and I do not see any issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

we left these issues behind weeks ago when we upgraded and moved the server over to .org. nobody else is reporting problems or they're transient.

alasdair

we left these issues behind weeks ago when we upgraded and moved the server over to .org. nobody else is reporting problems or they're transient.

Are you using the new .org or the old .ru TLD? If you're using the old it might be a cache issue (ctrl+F5 or cmd+shift+r will force a cache refresh) but I think that's clutching at straws. The 301 redirect should move you to the .org but not to the ./404 page

It is working now but every couple of days I get these messages and am unable to load pages. Not a big deal just wondering what the deal is. Thnx for the prompt response alasdair

let me drop everything i'm doing so i can investigate this for you. i know you need to get on bluelight so you can get on with insulting me in the lounge...

alasdair

let me drop everything i'm doing so i can investigate this for you. i know you need to get on bluelight so you can get on with insulting me in the lounge...

alasdair

I was being 100% sincere in my last post this isn't the lounge. Your response was pretty prompt and I do not know if you did anything but the problem has not occurred since I started this thread. Thanks

don't worry. i'm used to people insulting and abusing me in the forums then turning round and asking for my help like nothing ever happened. not that special...

alasdair

Come on bro you gotta learn to lounge man. I literally insult everybody that posts in the lounge you are not the only one. It is meant to be taken with a grain of salt. I even troll Axl and I talked to him on the phone sunday. I truthfully hold no ill will whether I need something or not. I like almost everyone that posts here tbqh. If you have noticed I also make it a point to be serious in all forums outside of the lounge. In America breaking someones balls is not always a sign of disrespect but endearment from what I have found in my time on this planet. You run this site well and that is something to be proud of and people in the lounge appreciate it even though we will still insult you for it.

So alasdarim what did you fix here is it anything I can do on my end? Whatever you did last time worked immediately. What is causing the issue? Sorry in advance

as i said before, let me drop everything i'm doing to help you immediately.

i'll get you an update as soon as i possibly can.

alasdair

Thats cool man I thought you said that in protest as in you refused to. You have to see some humor in the fact that I have no shame asking for help

as i said before, let me drop everything i'm doing to help you immediately.

i'll get you an update as soon as i possibly can.

alasdair

qft frankly alasdair why haven't you just stopped everything to help him fucks sake man

Thats cool man I thought you said that in protest as in you refused to. You have to see some humor in the fact that I have no shame asking for help
no. i'm absolutely going to stop what i'm doing right this second and help you immediately.

i know it's imperative that you get back to trolling the site and insulting me so i'm going to get on it right now. right this second.

alasdair

no. i'm absolutely going to stop what i'm doing right this second and help you immediately.

i know it's imperative that you get back to trolling the site and insulting me so i'm going to get on it right now. right this second.

alasdair

lol seriously

alasdair
lol this post actually made me laugh as it is on point and rightly so giving me hell. When you do get around to it can you tell me what is happening and if there is anything I can do on my end to correct it. Tbf you provoke me and insult me in the lounge all the same the only problem is you have expectation of immunity and I just dont think I should have to bow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.