• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do people sometimes say i look healthy when ive been using drugs and havent slept

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Sometimes when I go on drug binges like stay up all night on heroin and crack or speed the next day people will comment and say ah you're looking really healthy and I'm thinking we'll I don't fucking feel it if they knew the sesh I had just been on my theory is that when I don't do drugs I go the gym and eat shit loads so look a bit bulcky but when I binge i don't eat and sleep so maybe look leaner and more relaxed as I'm high as fuck obviously if I kept on abusing I would deteriate fast any one else releate

I've noticed similar things.

Oddly, when I am in a bad mood or pissed off/frustrated at something, people tend to think I'm in a good mood. Or when I am drunk/high, I often get comments from coworkers or family "you seem to be doing well".

I think my natural mannerisms, demeanor and personality can come off as pessimistic or depressed, so when I'm angry or drunk I may appear more animated and in better spirits, but I'm not.

When I am angry I believe I appear more confident and energetic than my natural self, but I usually don't actually come off as visibly or audibly angry so people don't notice it.

I would also routinely go to work without sleep after binges or still high on LSD, and nobody ever noticed. I can hide it fairly well.

That's just my guess, though.

This has never happened me as far as I can recall.

I get more, "man you really look tired".

And I also get the opposite since I've quit opioids and benzos. The big one is from family etc, "You look good" etc. I must have looked pretty fucked up back. Then again try shooting a few fentanyl patches after taking your daily handful of 38 methadone tablets, topped off with a scoop of RC grade phenazepam, then attend a family gathering. It's sort of a marvel I was breathing. But I'm sure I looked like a shell of myself.

But no I've never taken a bunch of drugs and had people say, damn negrogesic you took good.

Some people have said that I look nothing like my age. I just smile and say "a clean and healthy lifestyle"! Fuck knows why, I should, by all expectancies, start to be well into looking like Hoggle/Keith Richards, after the shit I've consumed.

Look&feel the world around u&make have an answer

Man, I use to do all of that. I would do up to a finger of Diesel in a night mixed with Hennessey. Jack. Coke & Rack etc. People would always say things like "Whatta nice haircut!" lmfao :cool: :cool: :cool: IMO keeping healthy both looks wise and health wise keeps a lot of ppl from never knowing the truth of the last day or so. ;););) also---- a cold shower in the A.M with some good music always does the trick