Why cant i view the lounge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Serously whatt the fuck??? I cant view it.. Wtf

Cannot View The "Lounge" Sub-Forum As Guest Not Logged In

To whom it may concern,

I tried to view the "Lounge" sub-forum here not logged in as just a "guest." It did not allow me to view the forum and I received the following message:

Bluelight Message
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?

In the past I have been able to view said sub-forum without having logged in as per the directions provided when joining.

Thanks,
ParappaTheRapper

Settings > My Account > Permission Groups > Lounge Rats

They made the Lounge a hidden subforum to preserve certain standards

I assumed it was to protect new or sensitive users from the content.

Seems like a much better idea. I wonder if the joining info has been changed.

Which forums are the new member suggestions going to be changed to?

The loungers are going wreak havoc all over the place while this is resolved. LMAO

I assumed it was to protect new or sensitive users from the content.

Seems like a much better idea. I wonder if the joining info has been changed.

Which forums are the new member suggestions going to be changed to?

I would imagine over to EADD, NASADD & AusDD/Social

This is NOT a good idea. I am totally against this. Pudding in an exclusive elite restricted VIP invite-only private sub-forum that cannot be viewed by guests.
Unless that forum is a security threat or being monitored by the feds and permitting everyone's personal info to be recorded or baited through honeypotting, then the posters should reconsider using common sense on the internet.

Protect the noobs? Please.

I don't think it's a "protect the noobs" but a "do not direct the noobs'' to TL. I guess something about a first impression. For ex. If noob joins this site for legitimate harm redux tips and is directed to TL as suggested in the original bl greeting, he/she won't be discouraged from using the site after being bombarded by a barrage of dilly shoutouts and graphic homoerotic short stories.

If that's the case, then the director of public relations might have something to say about this.

My understanding is that this is to keep random people (those with less than 5 posts) from making obnoxious comments. So why not just set it to a 50 post minimum? No Greenlighers allowed. The rest of us won't even notice the change. Problem solved.

Last edited:
I would imagine over to EADD, NASADD & AusDD/Social

Which forums do those acronyms signify?

NASADD?

"Basic Drug Discussion" seems the most logical. That or "Homeless" so new users can see where staff likes to move different topics....

What the fuck is happening where is my lounge ???? Someone invit me to the elitist sub forum asap

Status
Not open for further replies.