• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Why are you working 8 hours a day?

Before job losses i use to work 12 hour days sometimes that would be 14-16 hours if the work place was behind was pretty fucking awful.

I don't know. I tend to think in China, people tend to work long hours. You'll probably never see a statistic on that, though

I don't. But thank you for the informative post. I will pass this along to my supervisor.

same monotony

so i can waste time going to a shit place buying shitty things that i don't need

xD

same monotony

so i can waste time going to a shit place buying shitty things that i don't need

xD

Thats what American society is built on. It all about selling people shit they dont need for ridiculously more than its worth.

Its an empty bullshit culture but it sure looks nice. On the front end its all good, endless opurtunity and growth. But the unseen repercussions will be the kind money cant fix.

Like I said, the only people I know who work at least 8 hours a day work for the government. I can't think of another field where that'd be applicable, especially manual labor. I suppose my point is, most people don't work for the government

Maybe it's just the way I add up the hours; so not including say a 20 minute lunch break. When I had a manual labor job, I only had 15 minutes for lunch but it wasn't included in my hours and I still only averaged 7 hours a day