Why Are You A Bluelighter??

Smurf - What????? Little ol me - why????
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Why do I come to Bluelight ?
To get feedback on my thoughts and opinions is basically the reason why I come here. Also because I know a few people who come here, I party with them too! They're pretty cool...
I actually came here the week right after I started raving. I wanted to learn something about X and went to yahoo and typed in "MDMA" and the link to Bluelight showed up and I decided to check it out..ever since then, well...I'm been coming in and out of this place...
------------------
All I have to say is PLUR to everyone...I believe in what I say, I live it too!
Whenever I Rave, I always remember, ANNEI, RABU, KESSOKU, IKEI.

Why? well, I tried e for the first time about 2 weeks ago with my older brother who's a Dr. and I trust him. (Actually I tried it in Mardi Gras in '95, but it was as good as taking an Advil so that doesn't count). Narurally, like all of you, I wanted to learn more, went to Yahoo yesterday and there it was shining - luring me in. After reading about 100 posts I got good vibes from all (or at least most) of you, so I decided to join in on the fun.
______
There you have it. Hope I get to know a lot of good people!!
------------------
P L U R

Because it's like a marriage. I'm one of the oldest (in terms of how long I've been here) bluelighters and Bluelight's like a husband or something. And you lot are my kiddies! The passion's died somewhat, and we're all doing our own things, and I don't post too much any more, but I could no more abandon Bluelight or stop checking up on it than I could abandon a marriage.
I like being the mother hen of bluelight - I kind of adopted that role by accident when I first arrived, and I like to think it's still there. I love watching it evolve, I love the highs and lows, the soap-operaness of it all. I love it when Newbies are converted, I love the fights and the make-ups and the love and the opinions and the teaching and the learning. And GODDAMN it, I'm gonna write a book about it - I SWEAR!
Love, Pillcat. Who will always have a profound fondness for this place and the people in it.

Actually I got here by accident. Today. Glad I did. I never knew this kind of ubb existed.
smile.gif

I was viewing the website referrals to my homepage from nedstat, if you know what it is... and there i found a "searh.yahoo.com.." i wanted to see what was that and it was a search result of 'ecstasy.' So i'm like what? I mean I didn't place 'ecstasy' as one of the keywords to my homepage. I really didn't surf around to learn about e eversince i first dropped, so I thought why not look around. First I saw this link to a survey thing... but all it was about was his research about e and it was boring. I saw the link to 'New Bluelight' and clicked on that and voila... here I am.

First got into it while searching for preloading info, found Deep's awesome reply.
Started looking for info and common experiences, although i've been doing e for about six years.
Made my first post a month later, by that time i kinda recognized people's names and personalities. You get into it what you put into it, and if you don't take the time to accept people's words, you lose the insight into being and the funny senses of humor that they are.
I've been trying to resurrect my creative writing skills, what better way than to write about psychedelic experiences?
And although i am involved in a vibrant community in SF, there's always a world apart, different people with different background having different experiences. My travelling bug has been squashed by the weight of what's going on here, but i want to make it back out into the world eventually (looking for this spring, hopefully Indo, Nepal, and Oz), how great would it be to go party with locals who are doing the same thing?
Lastly, i do this because i'm feeling these awesome energies and i have been letting my heart control my actions for some while. And my heart acts on my to think, speak, and feel, and i start writing with a passion. And some of these experiences resonate with some of you. And maybe you decide to shed negative energies because of my words. Or maybe you change your attitude for the night, because of my words, and you meet a person that night that changes your life, catalyzed by my words. Or maybe someone somewhere, tripping alone or at a party, on the computer, not knowing what exactly they're looking for, and they find me, and i tell them indirectly that i love them and that the universe cares about them and is looking over them, and that makes all the difference in the world. That is loaded with so much karma, so much positive energy.
I do it for the people that send me emails thanking me.
I do it because it makes great pillow talk, especially on e.
I do it because it's free.
I do it because i wish to exercise my free fucking speech! Not to mention my fucking constitutional right to assemble (party) for the purposes of religion (music) dammit!
I do it because it might get me laid by some hottie on e who knows the local scene and who's got a kind soul......
I do it because there's some grade A, bulletproof, king-size, solid, hella-tight, luscious, nectar, robust people on the other side of the screen, and you know hopefully who you are...............

okay, Smurf: Now you have to be careful cause I got a crush on luv2luv as well, but I stand a chance cause I live in Canada and you are on the other side of the world. So I am really sorry about the bad news but you'll just have to take it like a man. Unless luv2luv can support two lovers: One for each side of the world??
The doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants