Open Discussion Why are members not allowed to leave this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahClarky24

Ex-Bluelighter
This is ForEverAfter.
I've been banned for trying to leave the only way I know how.

This forum has contributed to my drug use and it hasn't prevented much harm.
I'm not saying that it doesn't have the potential to reduce harm in others.
But, for me, it is a way to justify drug abuse.

I've justified drug use by writing trip reports many times.
I've justified my use, too, by comparing myself to others.

Now, I'm getting clean.
I separated myself from a lot of people in the physical world.
But, for some reason, I can't cancel my account.
I couldn't even request a 6 month ban...

It's better for me to not be here, I think.
This site is hurting me. So, what's the reason for this?
I don't get it. Why can't I leave?

1645414936.jpg

Last edited:
what you could do is close your eyes and mash your keyboard to get a unique password you have no chance of remembering.

you change your password to that unique password.

then you copy that password to the site https://www.futureme.org/', and you can email it to yourself 6 months in the future.

there is really no need to be so combative to the staff of a website which has the goal of helping people recover and use drugs in a safer way.

you can leave whenever you want, nobody is forcing you to login to this site.

if you don't want the ability to login with FEA, you could use the method i described.

if that isn't satisfactory i don't get how a ban changes anything, you could still create a new account if you think you have such a strong compulsion to use the site.

i think it would be possible to use a website blocker add-on to block BL, the simplest way is to just not go on it though. its also possible to only frequent sections which don't discuss the use of drugs, and to not use the 'new posts' link.

Why should I have to mash my face into a keyboard? If I belonged to a gym, and I wanted to quit, and they said "hey why don't you mash your face into a keyboard" I'd think they were insane. But, here, we're not supposed to question it.

Why? Because some supremely high BL elder made the rules and we can't question his infinite wisdom?
The rules don't make any sense.

So far, nobody has even attempted to explain to me why I'm not allowed to leave.
It's like a Twilight Zone episode with invisible borders surrounding a small town.
And nobody talks about it. Like Prisoner with Patrick McGewan (or whatever his name is).

It's fucking creepy that I can't just shut down my account.
Why the hell not?

I can close my eBay account, or my Paypal account or my bank account.
What is the justification for taking away this basic right?

I demand to know.

In the meantime, I'm going to continue to be "combative".
I apologized for this before it started.

If you'd just let me leave, we could skip all of this.
It is not going away.

I'm genuinely sorry about that.
But, that's the way it is.

The rules need to change.
People should be free to erase their accounts.
But, I don't care about them. I just want out.
I don't want to be kept on file. I don't want my room to be waiting for me.

I WANT TO LEAVE.

I don't understand why anyone has a problem with that.
Why I have to go through this insanity.
What the fuck?

I will flood this site with SPAM if I have to.
I don't want to. You don't want me to.
So just delete ForEverAfter.

what you could do is close your eyes and mash your keyboard to get a unique password you have no chance of remembering.

you change your password to that unique password.

then you copy that password to the site https://www.futureme.org/', and you can email it to yourself 6 months in the future.

there is really no need to be so combative to the staff of a website which has the goal of helping people recover and use drugs in a safer way.

Precisely Mysterie. Indeed good suggestions. OP could also not login if that's what he/she wants.
IMO I find it a little strange when someone says 'you don't let me leave'. It's your choice to log in.

Still nobody is answering the question.
You going to force me to start blatantly abusing people?
What is it going to take?

I really don't want to upset people, but I will.

Stop repeating that I choose to not log on.
I know that. I don't care.

I want to delete my account.
Explain to me, sensibly, why I can't.

This does not make any sense at all. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. It seems you just want to be provocative.

You don't know how to delete your own post?

Last edited:
if that isn't satisfactory i don't get how a ban changes anything, you could still create a new account if you think you have such a strong compulsion to use the site.

I believe there's no need to go any further.

Many forums have a thread where you can request a ban unsure why you cannot do that here..

I don't understand why the op threatened to fight vs asking to have their posts and account deleted in the support thread.

Common sense.... It just is not to common these days.

you can leave whenever you want, nobody is forcing you to login to this site.

i think it would be possible to use a website blocker add-on to block BL, the simplest way is to just not go on it though. its also possible to only frequent sections which don't discuss the use of drugs, and to not use the 'new posts' link.

Yep, and the ad blocker extension for whichever browser you use would put it out of your mind as well as making it harder to access the site.

foreverafter, you sent me a pm but i can't reply as you have disabled pms and emails.

alasdair

^I don't think he'll be able access his pm's though...

i know. just posted here on the off-chance he'd see the message and understand why i am unable to respond.

alasdair

Trapped in the prison of Bluelight, oh you poor soul you!

nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to post here

go take up cross stitching or something

Status
Not open for further replies.