• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Who's high right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gezgin

Bluelighter
I am %)

Last night I picked up the fattest eighth baggy I've ever seen. Huge lovely sweet perfumy buds. I think the stuff I had last was a pretty equal sativa/indica mix, it was very musky, whereas this stuff seems very sweet flowery smell, more sativa? It's a little bit sticky/fleshy, should I put this over the radiator, and for how long, if so? Is it ok to warm Cannabis like that, or will it ruin the trichromes?

Had over a month tolerance break, lovely.

Strong stuff, I had a little pinch and I'm quite toasted.

protect your cured buds from light and heat.

Aw shit you're joking. I had this on the radiator for quite some time - even condensation was forming inside the baggy, despite it being left open.

let it dry naturally. spread it out on a paper plate

How dry should it get? Crispy? This burns well and isn't harsh at all compared to the last stuff. Maybe it's dry enough... but when I grind it, it's quite fleshy whereas the last stuff was quite fluffy. This stuff is definitely dusty though. I wish my dealer new its strain etc xD

if it burns good enough, then you're set to go.

Couldnt you vape your weed like that? You dont wanna get rid of all the thc hen your tryin to dry it. I was a t a party once and my firneds parents unloaded like an ounce onto a baking tray and put it in the oven to dry it off. I was like "Noooo, the THC will evaporate!" and they thought i was insane.

I'm going to Amsterdam wednesday but I'm high already:D

Last edited:
seriously better chances of really finding the # by making a "Who is not high" thread, then wait for stupid pigs to trash on.

Status
Not open for further replies.