Who's gonna be in NYC for new years???

bliss

Bluelighter
I don't live in NY, but my friend does and he works for (I don't know the company...) whoever supplies NYC with electricity and says that he's expecting a power outage that could last up to three days after new years...I don't know...I just think its kind of funny...but then at the same time it sure would suck if your party had no music or lights...Don't yell at me if I'm wrong, its just what he told me.

I don't think so, but i'm going to nyc for new year's and i'm supposed to go back the 2nd to work in LA..if it happened it would be a great excuse to stay longer ...
party with no music or lights might be interesting..

Hey people -
well i live in NYC - If i'm not going to south africa - anybody is going ??? i own a computer startup company which is being hosted in Long island - we have a generator connected to our server which will be easily able to give Light/Music for a few nice days and a fuel tank on stand by in case that runs out - NO I'm not a Y2K fanatic but thats business - so your invited in case something do happens - although long island is a long walk
smile.gif

SK