• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Who was that...??

Simple Hatred

Bluelighter
A few week ago in my dream I was talking with a strange entity but I don t remember who was that :?
That entity holding my hands and I could feel it. It was so really.
In your opinion can I see it again in a lucid dream and understand who was that?

(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)

I am unsure how to respond without getting a little more information first. The entity was holding your hands it seems as though it was a welcoming entity. Do you remember any details on what this entity looked like? What were you talking about? Dreams fascinate me. I have little experience in lucid dreaming but would love to learn more on the subject. We spend most of our life sleeping so why not find a way to live outside the normal realm of existence where limitations do not exist?

Simple Hatred - Not bad for a name. Straight and to the point.

Indeed!

So, Simple Hatred, tell us more about you and maybe details of your experience, if you don't mind me asking..

everyone in a dream is really you, because it is your dream. It is up to you to figure out what your dreams mean and represent to you. I stopped trying to make sense of them long ago. I have some kind of memory malfunction that writes memories in the wrong place in time also creating a sensation of deja vu that I had dreamed things to happen months before they happen. It freaked me out as a kid because I truly believed I was dreaming shit to happen. I thought my ability to predict what people would say by remembering what they said in the dream was proof, rather than coincidence and more phenomena of the mind's varying processing delays for interpreting information within the different neural circuits.

That's true. I read once that we represent each and every character in our dreams. Including the villains.

The entity might be something in yourself you are scared of and need to confront. The entity is you, probably

These are all really good points. No matter how bizarre the dream. Usually I can make some kind of relation to the content of the dream and my own waking life. Whether it be consciously or subconsciously. A lot of times my understanding of dreams is more of a feeling then something that I can accurately express in words. What you met may have possibly been a higher form of yourself.

Sometimes there aren't words to explain. Remember the classic dreams we have within a couple of minutes between the moment you wake up and go back and sleep?
Well, I've experienced in these 1-2 minutes a lifetime in dreams.
How would I express that? Impossible.. We just feel it I guess.

Yes, I can make a distinction usually between waking life and my dreams or conscious/unconscious. Sometimes there's material there though I cannot identify whatsoever… perhaps just the collective unconscious (?), but the environments are somewhat identifiable regardless of who is in them.
I often am trying to get back home. Don't know if it's cos I want a home in waking life or I truly am going back to the womb or death or just a movement through this life onto the next, subconsciously. Dreams are fun to interpret.

Have to disagree there Turk, about those we meet in dreams. I'm pretty sure that most people/beings/entities we meet in everynight dreams are produced by our imagination, and are merely symbolic of our fears/hopes/worries/aspirations and so forth. However, as a psychic medium (and I qite understand anyones skepticism... I was myself, and a vicious one!) I have sometimes met people and characters who are actually 'spirits', and hav eproved it from what they have said and told me. It is very, very, weird and often highly confusing, but here's how I think (and was told!) it works. You make the dream, the place, the surroundings etc... which, on rare occasions, for certain purposes, can be 'visited' by the spirits of the dead. Usually they are friends and family members, but not always.

I'll give some examples, which might amuse you, but are, I firmly believe, examples of 'visitations. to my dreams by spirit.

First, and one of my first ever lucid dreams, occured when I was 19, long before I had any idea I was a medium. I was driving my car near the local Tube Station, and saw, walking along the road, my friend Nobel, who had suddenly died a few months previously. I'd attended his funeral, seen his body in the Mosque, and watched his coffin being buried. I stopped the car and greeted him... he replied wirh a big grin (we were good friends, and quite close)
"Um... but you're dead?" A shrug, a grin.
"I know..."
"So why are you here?"
"I dunno... just to say hi" He was completely unworried, relaxed and I was flabberghasted, filled with questions.
"So, what happens when you die?" I now know that this very simple, obvious question, never gets a very definite, satisfying answer... and have stopped bothering to ask.
"Oh, you'll find out in time... don't worry!"

I then woke up....

Another one, also before I realised I was a medium, was very intense and possibly a bit more dubious. I found myself sitting at a cafe table, under bright, Mediterranean sunshine, with a big icrd drink that I never remember tasting. To my surpise, Oliver reed appeared, and with a polite smile joined me at the table. He had died a few weeks before, so I was doubly surprised to see him - we'd never met (in life anyway). He was wearing a white, wide brimmed hat and light suit, looked a bit younger than I remembered, fit, well and sober. Triply surpised...
"Nice to meet you... but aren't you dead?"
"I believe so..." shrug
"Er.... where are we?" I had a sudden, alarming suspicion I had died myself... hence this impossible meeting.
"No idea... don't worry, you're still alive" A chuckle.
"Oh good. Why are we meeting like this? What are you doing now?"
"I'm not sure - just 'settling in' I suppose? Beats me... but I'm supposed to tell you something."
What followed was a lot of advice concerning family matters, and hints that I might not have much time to make my peace with certain people, so I'd better get busy. And an assurance that this was not because MY end was near, but the person I needed to make peace was was in danger. Sure enough, my father had a near fatal heart attack a few weeks later. I had one last vital question.
"Can you still get a drink now you're dead?" Uproarious, delighted laugh - and I can't for the life of me recall what the reply was!

The last one I'll mention is the most 'informative' and peculiar of all. I found myself driving my Rover along a darkened road, and in the passenger seat was a man called Tom, who is buried in the local churchyard, and died in 1802. I have 'talked' with him several times, restored his gravestone for him, written a long account of his fascinating life (he was a Doctor, tried for High Treason at the Old Bailey) and seen his ghost once. He was dressed in 18th century clothes, britches and white socks, and a heavy blue coat. After fond greetings, I became concerned that he might be uneasy about travelling at 70MPH in a 'horseless carriage' he could never have seen, but he seemed perfectly relaxed, easy and slouched in the seat with no seatbelt.
"Oh, don't worry! We do keep up with events you know?"
"That's good... but what are you doing here? Where are we... where are we going?"
"I've no idea. You see, you make the dream... I just dropped in to say hello?"
We ended up having a drink together somewhere, but at least one question was answered!

There are others, very weirrrd and not always pleasant. Adolf Hitler, who seems as mad a coot, and ignored my severe ticking off, beating his chest and shouting "Here beats the heart of Germany", oblivious to me pointing out he'd been dead for 70 years, and HAD no heart!

It does all seem a bit unbelievable, even to me, and I'm sure many people will quite reasonably, fairly and justifiable ask "what the fuck is he TAKING????", or worse. The answer is nothing, I was asleep...

I am unsure how to respond without getting a little more information first. The entity was holding your hands it seems as though it was a welcoming entity. Do you remember any details on what this entity looked like? What were you talking about? Dreams fascinate me. I have little experience in lucid dreaming but would love to learn more on the subject. We spend most of our life sleeping so why not find a way to live outside the normal realm of existence where limitations do not exist?

Lucid dreaming is a form of magic. Sorcerers make contact with "spirits" and "ascended masters" in the "astral" plane. In reality, it is fallen angels who they are making contact with.

They normally appear benevolent at first. They only reveal their true nature when God opens your eyes. They stand as your accusers. They look to sow inequity and then accuse you in front of God. That is, if you believe in God's Son. If you don't, they already have dominion over you and they are looking to keep you from faith in God's Word, who is God, Jesus Christ (the Word made flesh). We are born in to captivity. Fallen angels are our captors (or in my case, were). They sow the corruption in this world. They are spirits of confusion and fear, even when they appear benevolent. They are your enemies, and they are the rulers of this world.

That is why a friend of the world is an enemy of God. We are to be set apart from the world. Most Christians don't know that because they are not being taught. The Republican party has few if any real Christians as political leaders. Bush was an example of someone possessed by a fallen angel. He said tons of stuff confirming this. Most of the kings of this Earth are possessed by fallen angels.

Warning against Pride
3You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures. 4You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. 5Or do you think that the Scripture speaks to no purpose: "He jealously desires the Spirit which He has made to dwell in us"?…

And what is wrong with 'magic'? Did not God create it... along with drugs, sex, anges, cherubim, seraphim (whater seraphims are?), and of course evil. Oh and the 'naughty angel' Lucifer. Lucid dreaming is one of those little God given pleasures we can enjoy, Iknow I have - you should see the foxy chicks I've.... yes, well, nevrr mind! Noto, you worry me a bit. You are clearly intelligent, and have good powers of logic and reason - so why do you base your faith and belief on a ridiculous, contradictory and clearly obsolete book, written thosands of yeras ago by a bunch of loonies, fantasists, superstitious and deeply disturbed people - which has been modified, translated, mis-translated and altered to suit various imperial and political interests during the following centuries?

Why not look around you, see the way the World is, and its tiny, transient and unremarkable place in the Universe, then think for yourself and ask some questions? Using the brain, mind and drugs (if you fancy) that were provided for your use by God, if you like to see it that way? Don't be afraid, do what thou wilt, if it harms none! And preadh not, lest you be asked some very tricky questions!

And what is wrong with 'magic'? Did not God create it... along with drugs, sex, anges, cherubim, seraphim (whater seraphims are?), and of course evil. Oh and the 'naughty angel' Lucifer. Lucid dreaming is one of those little God given pleasures we can enjoy, Iknow I have - you should see the foxy chicks I've.... yes, well, nevrr mind! Noto, you worry me a bit. You are clearly intelligent, and have good powers of logic and reason - so why do you base your faith and belief on a ridiculous, contradictory and clearly obsolete book, written thosands of yeras ago by a bunch of loonies, fantasists, superstitious and deeply disturbed people - which has been modified, translated, mis-translated and altered to suit various imperial and political interests during the following centuries?

Why not look around you, see the way the World is, and its tiny, transient and unremarkable place in the Universe, then think for yourself and ask some questions? Using the brain, mind and drugs (if you fancy) that were provided for your use by God, if you like to see it that way? Don't be afraid, do what thou wilt, if it harms none! And preadh not, lest you be asked some very tricky questions!

Magic is from Satan. Have you read the story of Moses when he was used by the Eternal God who is Love, the Father who sent His only begotten Son to die for my sins and free me from captivity, to free God's people from Pharaoh?

"Did not God create it... along with drugs, sex, anges, cherubim, seraphim (whater seraphims are?)," The Lord rebuke you!

I am not ignorant of your ways. I wage war against the ones who invented your tricks. You are on the losing team. Christ is very merciful.

Drugs have a purpose. Sex has a purpose. Everything has a purpose and should be used for the glory of God. Including drugs and sex. To the pure, all things are pure. Angels are not all God's. God's Angels are holy, pure, righteous, loving, kind, and they will never die. They give are spirits of peace, not spirits of confusion and fear. The Holy Spirit is in them, and they are in God, and He is in them. They will live forever in the presence of my Lord Jesus Christ and I will sing praises to Him with my brothers and sisters. I will worship Him with His Holy Angels for all of eternity. He will be on my mind with every thought, every breath, His Love will be in my heart every moment, and I will behold Him in His Glory for all of Eternity. His Holy Spirit will live in me for all of Eternity. I am His and no one can snatch me from His hand. He never fails. He is the perfect God, the Only God there ever was, will be, and the only one worthy of worship. And through the victory of His Son, I will worship Him every second of every day for all of Eternity because I will be victorious in Christ. I asked Him for this, and He gives whatever I ask for in Faith and in accordance with His will. My heart will never stray from Him again because I will never be attacked by fallen angels again and I will be conformed to the image of His Son.. I will think of Him every moment for all of Eternity because His Glory deserves every moment. I will never again be made to stumble, or walk in a way contrary to His. I will abide in His Love forever. Both the Father and the Son have their hands on me and no one is stronger than Him. Who can resist Him? Who can withstand Him when His mind is made up? Who is like Him?

God did not give lucid dreaming. It is of Satan. It is sorcery.

The Bible is the inerrant Word of God. Jesus Christ is the Word of God made flesh. God promised to preserve His Word and He did. Who declares things to come from ancient times like He does? Let them make their case.

Are you even aware that the tricks you are using come directly from fallen angels? I contend with them on a daily basis. I know what they do. You are doing what they do. You are being manipulated by a fallen angel and it wants to see you cast into the Lake of Fire for all of Eternity. I can help you, but the fallen angels know who I am. They know that God truly loves me. They talk about me to each other and surround me every day. God protects me. They will make you feel uncomfortable EVERY SECOND you read what I write, and they will make you feel contempt for God's Holy Word. I am 100% certain you are being manipulated by a fallen angel. When I say 100% I mean it. I wage war against them every day. I know what they do. You don't even control your own thoughts, your own heart, nor your own words. Do you think you are using psychological tricks? You are using demonic tricks. It is called sorcery for a reason. It comes from the rulers of this world. Christ is merciful.

God can set you free from your captivity. Ask Him to reveal the Truth to you and He will. Ask and you will receive. Knock and the door will be opened. Seek and you will find. This is His promise and His Word is true.

I sort of expected this! When Jesus speaks to those who are dedicated Christians, they rejoice... when Jesus speaks to me, it is a diabolical entity trying to trick me? Just because 'my Jesus' says things they don't like...

And wage war all you want Noto - you will lose, only fair to warn you! Your Imperious name alone has betrayed you already...

Have to disagree there Turk, about those we meet in dreams. I'm pretty sure that most people/beings/entities we meet in everynight dreams are produced by our imagination, and are merely symbolic of our fears/hopes/worries/aspirations and so forth. However, as a psychic medium (and I qite understand anyones skepticism... I was myself, and a vicious one!) I have sometimes met people and characters who are actually 'spirits', and hav eproved it from what they have said and told me. It is very, very, weird and often highly confusing, but here's how I think (and was told!) it works. You make the dream, the place, the surroundings etc... which, on rare occasions, for certain purposes, can be 'visited' by the spirits of the dead. Usually they are friends and family members, but not always............
It does all seem a bit unbelievable, even to me, and I'm sure many people will quite reasonably, fairly and justifiable ask "what the fuck is he TAKING????", or worse. The answer is nothing, I was asleep...
Is there a difference between those who have been dead for centuries and those who hvae been dead only for weeks? I mean we usually think for the former as having "moved on" and not really accesable.

Socko, that's an interesting question. All I can is that in my experience, people who I have known in life and are now dead, still maintain their accents and the personalities I remember. Those who I never knew, and died long before I was born, are purely a 'meeting of minds' and have no accents, nor any trace of the way they would have spoken - and going back to the 15th century, do not use expressions or phrases they must have used in life - no thees, thoughs or 'Shakesperian' stuff - it is purely a meeting of minds, telepathy. Sometimes it can be hard to understand, entire sentences seem to land, often before I have finished a question, in jumbled order... I sort've visualise it as a wheelbarrow full of Scrabble pices landing in my mind. Likewise, people who I have contacted who never spoke English, seem to have no problem communicting. I sort've want to say 'spoken with', but speaking doesn't really come into it - it isn't an 'aural' phenomenon, just as the images and visions I 'see', or are shown, are not dependent on my eyes.

AND.... missed an important Q, sorry, when it comes to 'moving on', some seem to, some don't. There seem to be no 'rules'? Also, every time I ask questions about the afterlife and structure of the 'next world', which naturally fascinate me and everyone, I get told, sometimes in kindly exasperation, "I really can't tell you - it is like trying to describe to someone blind since birth what 'colours' are...". So I don't ask any more!