Who loves BLUELIGHT?! (sign here!)

AsIa24

Bluelighter
I just wanted to post this message to say that I love this site!! Because of this, I have met really cool bluelighters who are soo special to me now(HanapE,i.E,Patochan, I love you) This has opened up my world of XTC - teaching me so many things that I would have never known. I feel as everyone on this board really cares for eachother- even if we've never seen or met eachother in person. So I want to use this chance to thank all the creators of bluelight.
Much PLUR
xoxo
mmmmuuuuuuuaaahhh
ps. GOd how I wish I could meet each single one of you... maybe someday....

I agree, Bluelight is the best
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

And pretty soon I'm off work; and the best part is I'm going to see Dave Seaman of Renaissance tonight in Oslo :)
Woo-hoo!!
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

It may say I'm new, but I've been on this board (and the old bluelight) for a year now. I rarely post, but I think there are some truly amazing people here. I've known this for awhile, but what really made me realize this was people's reply to EEEEmazingpete when he was having problems. (a month or two ago- check the archives) People gave the most heartfelt and encouraging replies I have ever seen! The people on here are truly amazing, and even though we come from all parts of the world, it feels like a small community in which everyone cares for one another. You people are the best! By the way- you will be hearing more from me.

I must say that I love bluelight. It has brought me to meet some of the coolest people. I must say I love Rollo,Rollinglady,Pizzaguy, Kiddie and everyone else too. I can't wait to meet more of you. YOU ALL KICK BUTT.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace
------------------
"if man is ever to solve that problem of politics in practice he will have to approach it through the problem of the aesthetic, because it is only through beauty that man makes his way to freedom."
~Schiller

i luv you all so much
smiler2.gif

(i just learned how to do this, and i think it's going to my head a little...)
------------------
line_grade1_thin.gif

xoxo
flux
[This message has been edited by flux (edited 11 December 1999).]
[This message has been edited by flux (edited 11 December 1999).]

How can anyone not love Bluelight....I don't
Hehehe just kidding I love this site SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I would be so lost w/o it.

I would definatly have to say that I love this site! = ) Check out "Feeling Insecure..." if you want to know why.
PLUR

Certianly the BEST site i ever had the pleasure of stumbling across.
My ISP went down for 2 days (cable at that!) and i swear i went through withdrawls!
------------------
Ciao...
e!

okay I wasn't going to post anything but I have to. I met a very special person that I would otherwise have never met b/c of bluelight. While people /situations change the bottom line is still the same. He enhanced my life. I think I degraded his unfortunatley, I'm attempting a change and it seems to be hurting more than helping.
Regressing a few months he rocked my world like no other has ever. Many have tried, to no avail. Life happens things change, he thinks I'm something you wipe off of your shoe. Maybe things will change one can dream
smile.gif

i've seen better.
frown.gif
ok, you twisted my arm, i guess bluelight is "ok" for those "bean eaters". wait, that me ok never mind I love bluelight
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"keep your feet on the stars and keep reaching for the ground"

I absolutley LOOOOOVE this board and have met so many cool people through it that I wouldn't have otherwise, both online and in person...I can't wait to meet more of you!
My poor non-bluelighter friends are probably all sick of how much I yammer on and on about bluelight this and bluelight that...
NEWAYS, BIG FUZZY HUGZ to you all!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!
I gotta say, there is no way that there can possibly be another site with as many loving, caring, happy, amazing people as we have here!
Big fat hugs and kisses to all of you!!
PLUR

this place is AMAZING!!!
i go to other boards sometimes, but i just can't discuss drugs as openly as i can here cause i might get flamed "dont talk about that shit in here! tha government will read this and stop raves because of you!!"
but since this board is international, govt cant really say shit
this is SO perfect
i luuuuv bluelight
------------------
party safe!

this place is AMAZING!!!
i go to other boards sometimes, but i just can't discuss drugs as openly as i can here cause i might get flamed "dont talk about that shit in here! tha government will read this and stop raves because of you!!"
but since this board is international, govt cant really say shit
this is SO perfect
i luuuuv bluelight
------------------
party safe!