who likes a threesome

DANK!

Bluelighter
Just learned how to do this shit so I gotta play with it
deer.jpg

found this one a day when I was really bored-feel sorta bad for the one in the middle
[This message has been edited by DANK (edited 12 January 2000).]

I wish I had any statement about that picture...but it defies comment...it is perfection! I doubt the pic is real, given the blurred grass between the two males, but it's still funny as hell. Thankx for making my day
smile.gif

there is more fukt up shit like this at www.crazyshit.com -a randomURL that I typed in one day.
------------------
~DANK~
[This message has been edited by DANK (edited 12 January 2000).]

Hehehehehe
ive seen that b4... i laffed my ass off about it... the caption was pretty gewd to,,, if i recall correctly it was something like "it was late... they were drunk..."
heh, anyways, its funny as
smile.gif

Mr STICKY u just HAD to spoil it and say it wasnt real DIDDNT U? :p
does that mean santa claus isnt real either!?!?!??!??

Hey, i just realised theres something slightly disturbing about the fact that that was the first topic i went to... having no idea that it was going to b that silli (but hillarious nonetheless..) picture... errrr.... anway..
smile.gif

Luv SaSS
[This message has been edited by SassY (edited 12 January 2000).]

Damn,I thought you where talking about a real three some.Oh well...
PLH
Chaos.

SassY, Santa Claus is real...and I've got a picture of him in a threeway with a couple of his reindeer. Okay, maybe not...but I think it would make a great Christmas card.
Maybe the caption could say something about "spreading holiday cheer."

Mr. Sticky - OMG! perhaps i should leave out condoms and lube (what flava do reindeers like?) next year... instead of milk and cookies...
OH LOOK! u did it AGAIN! so its not real after all.... u have shattered my beliefs in all things good... u r EVIL EVIL!
(i still believe in the tooth fairy GODDAMMIT!)

Well, SassY, it has been suggested that I have no soul...and that was even before I actually signed it over to Satan for a box of Triscuits and Vermont white cheddar cheese.
Heh heh, I ripped off Satan...what was he thinking?
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

Mr sticky... wait wait wait... im confused.... what the FUCK is a soul? and am i meant to have one?
biggrin.gif

Mr Sticky.... Who are Holiday and Cheer? Are they 2 new reindeer that I didn't learn about in gradeschool?
smile.gif
Heh, heh....
PLUR baby, PLUR...
Chipmunk

Oh Chipmunk...you're creepy in real life, aren't you? But I like the way your mind works...

You gys, lets all go back and re-read the first line in Dank's post..."just learned how to do this shit so I gotta play with it..." followed by that discriptive picture.
Are we all missing something more here?
wink.gif

Errr...uhhh...hmmm...my reputation is shot, better for me to say nothing at all
smile.gif

Anjele totally I just picked that up very funnny perception of the whole post heheheheheheheh
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Oh and Mr. sticky........Triscuits and cheese are the bomb
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I peronally love Colby Kack or MonteryJack (sp)........
Now I am hungry and I just stuffed myself with dinner LOL
I hear the triscuits calling me (((RuRu come to the kitchen, open our box and eat us.........)) than I remember I have none in the house, so I thinks to myself and just figured I was hearing them from the publix down the street LOL......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

So yep you guessed it I am heading out the door to publix right now LOL
Peace..............RuRu

Creepy........who me?! Nah, Never!
wink.gif

Anjele, yeah I didn't notice that at first but now that you mention it, it does sound kinda funny....... Hmm....
PLUR baby, PLUR...
Chipmunk

I ment I just learned how to post pictures on the internet and you know it--not that I have any problems mixing beastiality and threesomes at the same time(I did grow up on a farm, I might have experimented)--to all their own I guess. If y'all want to think that I am sick and perverted(you're right) then go ahead!
------------------
~DANK~
[This message has been edited by DANK (edited 13 January 2000).]

I think we all really knew what u mean, Dank! I was just being facetious!
Peace,
love Anjele.
[This message has been edited by Anjele (edited 13 January 2000).]