Info Who is "Jabberwocky"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamflyer

Bluelighter
I posted a similar message on the LAVA forum as well, because I just wanted to make sure that it got to the right people. Mods/Admins, please feel free to merge them. Hope I didn't cause you any headaches.

Jabberwocky is a name that members use when they want to preserve their content but remain anonymous. There are many Jabberwockys.

I began a Dream Journal thread in LAVA back in 2017, and had it Jabberwocky'd because I was afraid of a security breach. It's recently come to my attention that some people think that ALL Jabberwocky entries are from me. The only things that I posted under that name are on that thread, and I signed them "Dreamflyer".

I've tried to have that thread un-Jabberwocky'd, but apparently it's hard to do and costs a small fortune. I just wanted to clarify that.

Peace, Love & Faith,
Dreamflyer

Last edited:
interesting...btw that cat is oxymoron

So seriously Dreamflyer you are the guy who does affiliate marketing or some freelance job and you are good at it as I remember I red couple days ago?
as Jabber

So seriously Dreamflyer you are the guy who does affiliate marketing or some freelance job and you are good at it as I remember I red couple days ago?
as Jabber
The only threads I have are the LAVA "Dream Journal" one and a couple of others that I always post as Dreamflyer.

Happy reading! :)
DF

When did this Jabberwocky business even start i dont remember that happening back in the day, seemed like that guy just crawled out of the woodwork some years back. Mean its a cool option for people that become super paranoid tho and easier than having to literally going through all your posts and deleting them.

You shouldnt even Jabborwockied @Dreamflyer.

It was silly, just came back to us anyways 🙃

When did this Jabberwocky business even start i dont remember that happening back in the day, seemed like that guy just crawled out of the woodwork some years back. Mean its a cool option for people that become super paranoid tho and easier than having to literally going through all your posts and deleting them.

I’m not sure when it came into place. I don’t remember it from when I was modding DC back in the day.

I know. I had a temporary moment of paranoia where I let a few people in my personal life know my Dreamflyer persona.

We all have our boogiemens.
Chupacabra
Frankenstein
Ourselves
Jabbie is the BL version... not to be taken lightly, IMO.
Hope this was helpful....cause I gotta finish cleaning carpet ffs. ;)
Peace
Yo brother.

Just gave you that reaction cos, I doubted somehow might see you here again.

Was as if you suddenly disappeared. Know you had some vital distracting tasks but....

Whenever I saw you just logged in again was telling myself how much it would make my day.

Which it has!

Perforated Jabberwockied and I'm sure he had good reasons for his own good moving on in life, transisting.

Still a shame though as he is a v smart and sharing informed man gave so much here.

Still is there though.

Personally I think it's not such bad option. Keeps content just merges it into anynymousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.