• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

who has the power?

Witch Doctor im feeling you dude...
Prices in Perth are just too high when it comes to the odd pill..
Compared to eastern states...
I have friends there paying way less for their pills then us
It sucks major waysss..
If u wanna start a protest about it..Then im with u!! =p
Drop those friggin prices youll!!

apathenol: Yes... it's very clearly spelt out in the Guidelines. You should easily be able to find the link to them Posting Guidelines and Mini-FAQ on the forum topic list page.

BigTrancer :)

The prices in perth are definately higher than eastern states.
Its not a matter of knowing the wrong people as was suggested earlier.
A good price here is comparable to what you pay from a stranger in a club over east in my experience.

IMO (and this could be wildly incorrect) the market in perth seems to be dominated by two groups (perthites probably know who i'm talking about). These two groups seem to dominate the importation to an extent that they can dictate price more so than in the larger, less isolated eastern state belts, where gear can be transfered area to area much more easily if the price is pushed up.

yes'm

agree totally with you on the second part, maybe we need some more groups, not just 2 groups controlling the market, it was like when telstra had the monopoly, the prices were ridiculous, but when a bit of competition was bought in it bought the prices down, same principal i suppose.....

IMO it's more than two groups, in fact the high profile groups (nudge nudge, ;) ;) ) are often not the largest distributors. This makes sense if you think about it, as they're more closely monitored than "Joe Nobody" who can waltz into the country with whatever he likes.

apathenol: are you reminding everyone or upset with my use of "x" ?

astro^boi: this is my protest hehe. =P I think all perth can really do is stop gettin sorted in the clubs. For 2 reasons really, 1 its not very safe to be buyin off randoms, and 2 its a f*cking rip off! =P

I dont know if consumers in the perth market will ever have any power to do much. I might be wrong, we'll just have to wait and see eh...

all i know is that when a good batch hits perth so many people are keen to buy large amounts because we never know how long it would be before another good batch hits. im happy to pay x-5 for a good egg over here cos i fukn hate shit pills

IMO (and this could be wildly incorrect) the market in perth seems to be dominated by two groups (perthites probably know who i'm talking about).

That would be my guess. I dont mind discussing it because in Perth the West will actually name names when it comes to the big players; amazing they continue to go unscathed. So this information is on the publix record - and that of course is the only way i personally am aware of it. The police here clearly know an ENORMOUS amount about whatever is going on that they have not revealed.

Whether its one, two or more, the likelihood is the number that truly sit at the top of the apex is far less than the Eastern states - due to the proximity of NSW, Qld, Vic its likely that major groups could be involved in more than one state for instance.

So in a sense PErth is probably more EXCLUSIVELY regulated - Eastern states have more like a share market whereas perth has several big oil companies. Poor analogy but u get the drift.

No one says the West is right - especially when they discuss the two involved - and they have done this specifically several times. But i do think it gives some indication of the relative situation here as compared to over east.

there are soooo many variables that could dictate a higher price in perth. Firstly, as was said earlier, it could be just who you know. The geography vould also play a part because if you think about it, distribution of a pill on the east coast can have intensive distribution within a week or so ie. a good number of markets are served. It's quick, easy money for the manufacturers who get an almost immediate return on investment and more than likely these manufacturers will have a closer relation with their distributors due to the geographic closeness of the East.

Perth on the other hand will take a couple more days to transport to (very minor price rise) and from what an above post said ( about there being 2 main supply groups) will increase the price accordingly due to the duopoly occuring. Generally these groups will adopt a 'status quo' pricing objective where neither group wants to 'rock the boat' price-wise because they're in such a cushy state.

The only way to change the current situation would be to either start manufacturing your own (not recommended) or start making good connections back east (not recommended). bottom line, i think you'll just have to grin and bear it and accept that the prices are so high because there are fewer competitors.

i think you'll just have to grin and bear it and accept that the prices are so high because there are fewer competitors.
Yeah, or get everyone you know to refuse to pay the higher price and quit drugs until you get a better deal... the dealers will not reduce the price voluntarily - they will need to be coerced into it by crap sales.

BigTrancer :)

Whatever it is, it is not fair! Prices are way too high all the way along the line in Perth, no matter who you know. I would love to see a boycott of pills in Perth until prices go down but somehow, I can't see that happening. :(