• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who has hooked up with a bluelighter? Married them?

come on, there must be millions more of you
*waits*
you can make it up if you want, i'm not one to deny rumours

i usedta get primus to sent me photos of all the cute perth bl boys but he wasn't a good enough pimp to make anything happen for me *sighs*

Last edited:
Ahaha, i've hooked up with 2 or 3 BLers in my time. :p

I have / have had crushes on BLers too. :) but they have no idea, and it'll stay that way forever =D

ooooh flame me anonymously on the internet! Bet that makes you all HARD WB. You freak! 8o

Ahaha, but yah i have never ever gone out with a BLer, i dont think, and I dunno if I did hook up with one I dunno if I'd actually announce it on the board just because like it might place some sort of pressure on the relationship. What are other's thoughts on this? I think I am just way too cynical...

rasberrywatergirl said:
and I dunno if I did hook up with one I dunno if I'd actually announce it on the board just because like it might place some sort of pressure on the relationship. What are other's thoughts on this? I think I am just way too cynical...

I wouldnt. Not because i would be ashamed, but, because once something happens in real life, i prefer it to stay that way, in real life. I wouldnt even want to speak to them online, via instant messaging services or whatever, its better to be kept in person or on phone... and maybe email! :) (this is if its a boyfriend...)

those that need to know, do.

some of those that don't need to know, do also.

most of the rest of you are chaff, and i wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

whiteboy, get a life.

and timmy, you're a fucking crackup, i can't wait to have beers with you again my man. =D

i think it's funny shit, there're so few other places where people will tell outright who they'd "like to fuck", as it has been so nicely put.. then, this is the sort of thing that always gets me in too much trouble

mr_fluffy said:
those that need to know, do.

some of those that don't need to know, do also.

most of the rest of you are chaff, and i wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

whiteboy, get a life.

Actually, due to your BLATANT stupidity, YOU didn't realise that this was all a private joke between me and quite a few other people on this thread. I know who the people I asked got with, it was all just in good fun.....yeah.....a joke. And then you come in, like a wandering child, making insults about a joke you know nothing about, and have nothing to do with.

So YOU are the one that needs to get a life. Bwahahaha

I hope you're part of a dying breed.

assumptions assumptions assumptions - its what makes bluelight go round *lol* ;)

Agree with the last two sentiments :) LOL, although i was expecting something like:
"No way am i chaff, i'm so wheet and i'll shit on anybody who says it ain't so!"
This place would be pretty boring if nobody made assumptions and we all got along. And cliquekiness at the end of 2003 who wouldda thought?

wHiTeBoY said:
Actually, due to your BLATANT stupidity, YOU didn't realise that this was all a private joke between me and quite a few other people on this thread.

How the crap was he supposed to know it was an in joke? If you post something publicly why shouldn't someone take it at face value? Keep your private jokes private.

well, i have a boyfriend and we've been together for 3 and a half years. started going out in high school. He doesn't do the drugs i do (he only smokes weed and drinks) but has been there with me from the first time i tried it, and although he rags me about being a 'junkie' (which i'm really not) i know he worries about me... erm anyway... i guess what i wanted to say was that even though he isn't into raves/ e / etc, we still have a great relationship. :)

SupaDiscoBreaka said:
How the crap was he supposed to know it was an in joke? If you post something publicly why shouldn't someone take it at face value? Keep your private jokes private.

Nah dude, private joke between me and Mr Fluffy. Sorry....explain it to you another time :)