• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who are you attracted 2?

I could post a few pictures of my idea of the perfect physical appearance, but I don't think she'd like that...
Shorter than me (I'm 6'1"), the shorter the better, but tall works for me too (after all, I'm not a short guy)
Cute (how do you define cute tho?)
Couldn't care less about the length of the hair, short is good, long is good... But blond pigtails rule... Colour doesn't really matter either, tho light brown and cute go very well together, as does blonde and cute... Hell, cute goes with everything
wink.gif

Being an extremely skinny guy I prefer slim girls, and as far as physical attraction goes, bulk doesn't work for me at all (but I've got many overweight friends, so if anyone accuses me of having something against fat people... watch out...)
Proportion is important...
The only real quirk as far as what kind of girl I like goes is that they have to think in a similar way (which incapsulates similar interests, similar ideals, similar tastes, etc... Note: similar, not identical, tho identical would be good...)
Oh yeah, casual dress, the kinda style that most slightly-jaded-but-still-kinda-candy ravers wear... Can't stand suits (not that girls don't look good in them, I just hate the suits themselves and would much prefer the same girl in comfortable clothes....)

Well
I wanna lil asian raver bunny, coz they just sooooooo cyooooooT!
*bounce bounce bounce*

thought i'd add that apart from blondes, i also must have a chick that can rack lines for me, do all necessary missions for me, and roll a perfect spliff and cigarette, whilst also bringing me a cold newcastle brown
smile.gif
is that too much to ask???
ps. BK, i think we need a dance-a-thon to see if i'm worthy
smile.gif
and errrmm...i'll need some references with regard to ^^the above^^, then its allllllllllllll goood
smile.gif

pps. BK, you know i'm only joking, any beer will do, as long as its not tooheys
smile.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

I've seen RBB dance, I'd say he's a worthy candidate... And he's blond but not, so whatever your preference, he's got it... Not sure about the colarbone tho, can't say I really have an eye for that kinda thing
wink.gif

BTW RBB, I'll have to fill you in on the cloning plans one of these days... More cute little handy girls than you can poke the butt of your cigar at...
wink.gif

'as long as its not tooheys'
word up brotha. cats piss!
'newcastle brown'
you have awesome taste in beers my friend.
which leads me to my point: i like a girl who can drink.
hehe cancle thats my sig. but i never use it:
------------------
"I like the way Snrub thinks!"

OMFG lazer licker can't believe you said that!
If anybody wants me I'll just be hiding from the rest of BL for the next 1000 years.
*runs away and hides in Meetups: Siberia*
------------------
"You drive," he said. "I think there's something wrong with me." - Hunter S. Thompson, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

no set type . . . its a chemistry thing, if its there its there!!
smile.gif
tho these qualities can help:
LOOKS
taller than me (not hard as im short)
deep eyes
funky yet sylish
healthy/fit body
PERSONALIY
genuine
intelligent
motivated
understanding
sweet
------------------
Let me be your light . . .

Hmmm what attracts me to somone?
Firstly I'd have to say sense of humour, someone who I can be silly with, and who can make me laugh. The guy also has to have 'something' about them .....y'know - the x factor.
I'm the type of person who falls in love with someone for their personality before I fall in love with their looks - having said that......I am like any normal red blooded female .....and who can resist a shit hot dancer?
Actually - if you take the above and add:
1 x irresistable neck
1 x killer back
1 x stare that gives me goosebumps
.....you get Bass Junky - that's what I'm attracted to.
------------------
Token Signature: STOMPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pffffft, tooheys.... you know, i may be from brissie but i DO have taste
wink.gif
hmmmm, maybe all this waitressing will finally come in handy....... but i do expect something in return
wink.gif
wink.gif

actually, the one thing i find more irresistable than any, and in any person - not just a propspective partner, is self-confidence..... someone who is happy, confident and comfortable to be themselves.....
bk
ps you mention ANYTHING tarsy and you'll get it - right in da mummy/daddy button!!!

I cant resist long black,
brown, blonde haired men..
goatees are even better!
well defined abdomens make me melt.
suits are definately sexy!
my 2 sense..
------------------
'pffffffffffttt'

mmm, looks are important, but only for a moment. after that it's personality and chemistry. if the chemistry ain't right, then i'll know it, and i'll soon be drifting away.
someone that's on my level (curious about the world around them, mad as fuck, but still able to function in this world), intelligent with a sense of humour, sure about themselves and unafraid to speak their mind and always keen to learn about anything.
i tend to be friends with a lot of women that have the three b's, bold, brash and bitchy, however, i tend to fall in love with women that are more sensitive and soft-spoken.
that being said, i do have this thing for brunettes, and slim, but curvy.
------------------
With you...

For me there is no particular type that I'm attracted to as far as looks go. Good looking guys are all different, and people shouldn't set themselves to a particular standard in that area otherwise you could be missing out!!!.
Personality is no 1 for me.
Must be intelligent.
Must be able to talk about things / emotions etc!!!!!!! (very important)
Must be open minded
Should have most of the same interests as me or at least a few
Must let me be a lil crazy, let me do my own thing sometimes and not restrict me in any way.
Also I like it if a guy has a cute little smile hehehehee
wink.gif
smile.gif

------------------
SILENCE!!!!!!!! Your insolence will not be tolerated - Dr Evil

something i've discovered over the past few days is that the guy i end up with will have to be strong enough to pull me in line and love me enough to let me be free.
So I'm looking for a saint in a suit
smile.gif

My boy pretty much fits that description
smile.gif

Must have THREE legs..........
kekekeke.........
Seriously?
Someone who is smart, sweet, funny affectionate and isnt scared of talking emotional stuff................... ohhh and damn good looking to boot would be swell!
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

im attracted to bluelighters....mmmm....bluelighters *drool*
hehehe
smile.gif
leecie
btw: apollo...dont respond to this post, i know wat u r thinking
wink.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

awwwwww, i suck at rolling j's
hehe, but i can do other things wif my hands
wink.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

I'm attracted to.. *looks around to see if they're in the room, finds them and winks*
muah
biggrin.gif