• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Ladies A+

slackboxed

Bluelighter
I recently came across some triple stack thick, very solid/hard white ladies. They contain high doses of mdma, tested ONLY black with my marquis tester. Very good rolls, very good price if you know the right people. Grab them as quick as you can. The lady was facing to the left, thats about all I can remember about the rolls. I'm going to get some more shortly so i'll post a pic or a pillreports when I get them.

Anything pressed on the back? Whereabouts did you find these (general region)? Thanks for the info. :)

East coast usa, nothing on the black. Very solid, shiny pill that had a hard shell. It was domed shaped. I expected there to be some sort of amp in there since it was such a solid press, because in my area usually crumbly pills mean less filler/binder/crap they put into pills but I was very satisfied with these. No pic because I haven't gotten my lazy ass around to getting more

You better snap to it, if they're anything like around my area (SE), if they're good, they'll be gone in 3....2.........

Be careful as there are pills fitting the above description which are piperazines

These have been spotted all along the east coast from NY to FL

Oh yeah, i've defintiely consumed a g's up hoes down and a blue lady that contained piperazines if not inactive chemicals, and I was very weary of the stamp and style of the press, but my tester went straight black on a shaving of the pill which made me jump for joy. There's green ladies too, same style of pill with just a hint of amp in it but the same amount of mdma. High doses of strong mdma in these pills.

these bring me back to the days of the orange glocks. almost as good.