• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides White fluff vs DS

You think I don't know it's not a harm reduction forum.
Harm reduction isn't projecting how you want others to be. It's about accepting other people and their choices.

You don't know best. It is YOUR ego telling you that. It is YOUR insecurity telling you that. And that's based on YOUR life story. And that's not how providing any sort of therapeutic relationship works and if you want real harm reduction, it's therapy at it's core. It's not about you. You have to get yourself out of the way in order to be there for someone else. If you can't do that, you're not ready. And that's okay, you're not ready because you're not actually trained in harm reduction. You just assume you have the goods for harm reduction because you're on a forum and there's no rigorous vetting procedure. You'd be fired for providing your 'advice' in a real setting, particuarly with psychedelics. Can you imagine saying what you said to someone high on psychedelics? Someone is tripping and you are diagnosing them as hypomanic and basically saying what they are doing is wrong because you have friends who have done the same thing. I guess the internet distances you from others so you don't think what you say constitutes the same as what you would say in person.

It takes a significantly long time to get to the point where you aren't seeking to control others in life and shape them into what you want them to be for you. Arguably, you reach the greatest level of peace and acceptance when the world can be as it is without you seeking to define everything to meet what exists within your minds eye. When you stop trying to play a role and start to simply just be. That is when the most progress towards connecting with others begins. When you firmly get out of your own way. That is, for the most part, what life is about - getting out of your own way.
That's why so many people pretend to understand drugs and drug users but they really don't. They understand so much as it serves them, not others. It's about them and what they want. Most of the time though, people don't even know what they want. Most people can't really tell you why they say what they say about drugs. But they still want you to live in their reality because it's the 'right' thing to do and they are trying to 'help' you.

What you said in your past post was conditional. You are communicating a message which assumes you are better for having your experiences over the experiences of someone else. That's harm reduction? If providing support about drugs is meant to be unconditional in the way that we accept drugs and drug users, how is communicating you are better either providing support or offering unconditional acceptance?
Just like people pretend to understand mental illness, until it gets uncomfortable and they would rather push away and start pulling rank. People are quick to tell you what they really think of you when certain buttons are pressed, and it's not the same as what they were previously saying before they were pushed. So many people pretend to be interested in many things, but much of it is superficial and only to serve their interests. People want to have an opinion, but that's most often only what people have. And opinion that exists to stroke their ego. Doing it just because they can but nothing else. Doing stuff just because. And those people we tend not to trust much. I think your earlier post referenced this.

Harm reduction is allowing others to do what they do knowing you can't do anything about it and there isn't anything wrong with what they are doing anyway.
If someone is taking a shit tonne of meth, that's the way it is. If someone is essentially killing themselves with their drug addiction, that's the way it is.
Here is what you need. Did you know... ? Can I refer you to... ?
And then providing impartial advice. Impartial advice meaning it doesn't go off what you did, or your friend.
It goes off what is appropriate given the needs of the individual. And those needs are always first to receive impartial support. And that, as highlighted above, means first accepting you are not here to do anything other than enable them to continue to use drugs.

I know, it's pretty hard to fathom. We are conditioned in our society to assume support is conditional towards there being a hidden agenda. That's why people don't really understand what helping actually is. Many are conditioned to mean it's conditional based on there being an authority and a subject. That's why so many people never seek counselling/therapy. It's why many will never come in contact with mental health services. It's why people don't trust a soul when it comes to the choices they make/have made.
Douche bag alert 🚨 🚨 🚨! Let me guess, Biden is the best president ever and would never sniff children 🥱

Harm reduction isn't projecting how you want others to be. It's about accepting other people and their choices.

You don't know best. It is YOUR ego telling you that. It is YOUR insecurity telling you that. And that's based on YOUR life story. And that's not how providing any sort of therapeutic relationship works and if you want real harm reduction, it's therapy at it's core. It's not about you. You have to get yourself out of the way in order to be there for someone else. If you can't do that, you're not ready. And that's okay, you're not ready because you're not actually trained in harm reduction. You just assume you have the goods for harm reduction because you're on a forum and there's no rigorous vetting procedure. You'd be fired for providing your 'advice' in a real setting, particuarly with psychedelics. Can you imagine saying what you said to someone high on psychedelics? Someone is tripping and you are diagnosing them as hypomanic and basically saying what they are doing is wrong because you have friends who have done the same thing. I guess the internet distances you from others so you don't think what you say constitutes the same as what you would say in person.

It takes a significantly long time to get to the point where you aren't seeking to control others in life and shape them into what you want them to be for you. Arguably, you reach the greatest level of peace and acceptance when the world can be as it is without you seeking to define everything to meet what exists within your minds eye. When you stop trying to play a role and start to simply just be. That is when the most progress towards connecting with others begins. When you firmly get out of your own way. That is, for the most part, what life is about - getting out of your own way.
That's why so many people pretend to understand drugs and drug users but they really don't. They understand so much as it serves them, not others. It's about them and what they want. Most of the time though, people don't even know what they want. Most people can't really tell you why they say what they say about drugs. But they still want you to live in their reality because it's the 'right' thing to do and they are trying to 'help' you.

What you said in your past post was conditional. You are communicating a message which assumes you are better for having your experiences over the experiences of someone else. That's harm reduction? If providing support about drugs is meant to be unconditional in the way that we accept drugs and drug users, how is communicating you are better either providing support or offering unconditional acceptance?
Just like people pretend to understand mental illness, until it gets uncomfortable and they would rather push away and start pulling rank. People are quick to tell you what they really think of you when certain buttons are pressed, and it's not the same as what they were previously saying before they were pushed. So many people pretend to be interested in many things, but much of it is superficial and only to serve their interests. People want to have an opinion, but that's most often only what people have. And opinion that exists to stroke their ego. Doing it just because they can but nothing else. Doing stuff just because. And those people we tend not to trust much. I think your earlier post referenced this.

Harm reduction is allowing others to do what they do knowing you can't do anything about it and there isn't anything wrong with what they are doing anyway.
If someone is taking a shit tonne of meth, that's the way it is. If someone is essentially killing themselves with their drug addiction, that's the way it is.
And then providing impartial advice. Impartial advice meaning it doesn't go off what you did, or your friend.
It goes off what is appropriate given the needs of the individual. And those needs are always first to receive impartial support. And that, as highlighted above, means first accepting you are not here to do anything other than enable them to continue to use drugs.

I know, it's pretty hard to fathom. We are conditioned in our society to assume support is conditional towards there being a hidden agenda. That's why people don't really understand what helping actually is. Many are conditioned to mean it's conditional based on there being an authority and a subject. That's why so many people never seek counselling/therapy. It's why many will never come in contact with mental health services. It's why people don't trust a soul when it comes to the choices they make/have made.

And this is why we don’t take too much LSD kids. Your post screams nothing more than a way to validate what I assume (something you’ve done numerous times in your own “diagnosis” of BallzTrippington here) is a healthy LSD using habit.

At the end of the day people are only sharing what they’ve experienced. Nobody claims to be medical professional or have any credentials that allow them to speak definitely on any subject here. Your supposed to be open minded enough to take everything you read with a grain of salt, like I’m going to do with this post right here. If you can’t wrap your head around that then that’s a you problem.

For what it’s worth I too have seen hypomanic states in many individuals from heavy LSD use. Not all, my brother can eat paper like tictacs but he’s far from ordinary. Maybe you yourself can handle such use. Point is many well experienced psychedelic users have seen this time and again, we share this information in hopes that maybe someone overusing LSD will think twice. That to me is the essence of harm reduction.

-GC

It's funny that LSD is pretty much the only psychedelic molecule that people are like this about, with the possible exception of branded press pills of MDMA.

No one talks about golden needle 4-HO-MiPT vs hairy pyramid 4-HO-MiPT.
Can you tell me about those different batches of 4-ho-mipt? is one of my favourite substances.

The white fluff is nothing like DS crystal - white fluff gives you the same confusion/bodyload as every other LSD I've had for 20 years - the DS crystal is unique for it's calm clear thought space.

Had the chance of sampling various blotters and a microdot last weekend.
The microdot was unknown crystal but felt like most acid ive had.
quite cloudy but relaxed headspace, the visuals were present but bubbly in nature.
After about 6h i took about 150ug of something supposed to be Needlepoint.
It made the visuals sharper and my mind woke up a bit.

I have more of both, next time im starting with the blotters and taking the microdots as a refill.

And this is why we don’t take too much LSD kids. Your post screams nothing more than a way to validate what I assume (something you’ve done numerous times in your own “diagnosis” of BallzTrippington here) is a healthy LSD using habit.

At the end of the day people are only sharing what they’ve experienced. Nobody claims to be medical professional or have any credentials that allow them to speak definitely on any subject here. Your supposed to be open minded enough to take everything you read with a grain of salt, like I’m going to do with this post right here. If you can’t wrap your head around that then that’s a you problem.

For what it’s worth I too have seen hypomanic states in many individuals from heavy LSD use. Not all, my brother can eat paper like tictacs but he’s far from ordinary. Maybe you yourself can handle such use. Point is many well experienced psychedelic users have seen this time and again, we share this information in hopes that maybe someone overusing LSD will think twice. That to me is the essence of harm reduction.

-GC
You think I've taken too much LSD and you think I'm trying to justify heavy usage.
I appreciate your comments and it's necessary for a healthy debate.

Calling someone hypomanic isn't harm reduction. It's pathalogizing, labelling, stigma, negativity etc.
Telling people someone has taken too much LSD because they disagree with how others are approaching providing support is also just as toxic.
Then again, we aren't experts so we can get away with rendering cowboy services, right? As long as I provide a disclaimer abdicating my responsibility, I can tell you to drink bleach for all it's worth. Harm reduction.
Plenty of people take lots of LSD. Whether it's too much or too little for them is down to them. If it is too much, they will soon know about it. In which case, they will change their habits and probably reduce their doses and frequency. People often have to get to a point where the need to change is greater than the need to stay the same. You can't force that journey. I used to smoke way too much weed. It did not matter who told me it was too much. The more people pathalogized me, the more weed I smoked. I'm not alone in this either. Any time in my life I was doing too much of something and it was dumped on me by others, it never helped me. You can care as much as you want. You can be 'right' as much as you want. What that person wants is for someone to understand them and accept them. That's when they open to you and you can ACTUALLY find out why they take a lot of acid but you will NEVER get that opportunity because you're not actually bothered about finding out why someone is doing what they are doing. It's no different to any other social issue we have going on right now. Too many people busy telling people what to do and how they should live their life. Not enough people sitting down, having a one-on-one conversation, putting their shit to one side for a while and trying to find out what is going on with the other person.

If all you had to do was tell stories about your friends who took too much acid to save the world from taking too much acid, there wouldn't be a legitimate field of harm reduction in the first place. We could all share campfire stories and drugs would be used responsibly forever more. People often take lots of something because they believe it gets them away from something. That something could actually be someone that is telling them the EXACT same thing you are telling them. As has been mentioned a few times, this is a drugs forum. Many people are here trying to get away from something. I can guarantee a lot of what people are trying to get away from is the same shit that is being projected onto them by people so-called providing harm reduction.

I like to think people can look after themselves and make their own decisions. Whether they do something I personally disagree with has nothing to do with it. I can advise, pressure, force, coerce but it isn't going to do much. It might actually make things worse. If someone believes taking a lot of LSD is the way to go they probably have a well established set of reasons as to why that is. If you cannot acknowledge those reasons, you shouldn't even be coming near them because you are a problem to them unless you can rid yourself of your own agendas.

Also, telling people that I've taken too much LSD because I disagree with how someone is talking to another person solidifies my point. I've had a grand total of one psychedelic experience with LSD. Yep, one. And it was 360ug and the most transformational experience of my life. That was almost a decade ago and something I've never rushed to repeat in a hurry. I'm the sort of guy who seeks for it to be "the right time". All my experiences have been carefully planned around how my life is at that current period of time, and so far it never has been "the right time" to attempt to match that experience after almost a decade. That's a long time for apparently being a guy who can't keep his hands off the stuff. But you knew that which is why you essentially accused me of having fried myself for taking too much LSD. Notice the assumptions? Notice the agenda? Notice how when you are shown to be wrong and I tell you my ACTUAL story, it's completely different to what YOU wanted it to be? Now you can see the problem. You've exposed the very problem I was talking about.
I've got quite a bit of experience with psychedelics over my lifetime and many of those experiences well below heroic doses. The first time I ever went over 3g of mushrooms was last year. It was a very special experience and, again like my LSD experience, in no rush to match or even outdo it. I have taken mushrooms many times for well over a decade at varying doses. But you knew this already because you know everything about psychedelics and know everything about everyone who has taken them. This is my point. You know nothing. And how else to prove it other than to tell you my actual story as opposed to what YOU want to believe because of how YOU want things to be in your head. Now you see? It's no different from the post I was responding to.

How do you know someone who takes a lot of acid is hypomanic? How do you know whether it has something to do with something else? How do you know whether it's an underlying condition that has existed before taking acid? Do you instantly know people's life story? And if you are right, what changes? Just because you score a point for attributing a label to someone, doesn't make the problem go away nor does it actually reward you with anything other than a temporary stroke of the ego. If what you are chasing is being right, your ego IS what you are trying to help, not the actual problems beyond you being right. So what if someone is hypomanic. Now what?

I guess because you're on a drugs forum, normal and healthy methods of enquiry go out of the window because the need to actually form a basis for communicating doesn't exist the same way. Everybody can be armchair experts. The internet doesn't qualify you for anything but it can give people a massively inflated sense of entitlement and authority. There's no real interaction. It's words on a screen. No connection to the other person. Say what you want, no big deal, right? That makes you even more of a liability. And just because you say take it with a pinch of salt doesn't mean you are not responsible for what you say or do. That makes helping even more toxic.

You do the potential you can offer to others a massive injustice by tainting it with the inability to understand how to offer your presence in a time of someone's need.
In most cases, it's about knowing how to be a presence in your own life first so you can be that for someone else. This is what it means to evolve as an individual - you lead by example.
You assumed I had taken way too much LSD and that I was essentially a liability because I no longer had my wits about me. I commented on someone attempting to 'help' someone by accusing them of being hypomanic and continuing to use their friends as justification for explaining away a person they have never met on the internet.

FYI I don't disagree with advice giving. Advice giving should be the least important part of the process. The most important part of the process is relating and conveying your capacity to help. Again, help doesn't mean taking control and assuming the other person needs you to tell them things. Helping sometimes means just sitting next to someone else and being there. And then, sure, if advice is given, it's given within the context of a situation that the person receiving it feels like they benefit from it in the first place.

I also don't agree with high doses. Or frequent use. I also know that what I think has absolutely nothing to do with what others think and do. If we are having a normal conversation, sure, high doses and frequent use is a no-no. If it's a conversation with the intention of helping someone, the main focus is on understanding where that person is at because I don't know until I know. You might never know but you can try your best to find out. From my experience, people begin to work things out for themselves when given the environment to facilitate that process. Now relay that back to your assumption of me taking too much LSD. Do you think that helps facilitate that process? Do you think throwing diagnoses out there facilitates that process? No. One person is taking the high road while the other has no choice but to take the low road. That's not harm reduction. That's a one-sided process but really nobody wins in the long run. Because you are like that with others, when you seek help, you will assume others are going to be like that with you. Now you can't get help because you know help really isn't help and so it affects all parties involved. It's kind of rich. People assume to be helping others but when they need help, they instinctively can't trust anyone, or they have difficulty in trusting. Why is that? Definetly something to ponder...

No wonder we have a world full of addiction. Nobody is willing to even so much as understand one another. Too busy projecting their worlds onto others and too busy fighting over who has taken the most drugs, who knows the most chemistry, biology, pharmacology, who is the best armchair expert, who get through their shit the quickest, who is better than whoever else. And yet, we are all in the same boat all while pretending we are not. And the boat aint going anywhere because we are still up shit creek without a paddle.

Last edited:
You think I've taken too much LSD and you think I'm trying to justify heavy usage.
I appreciate your comments and it's necessary for a healthy debate.

Calling someone hypomanic isn't harm reduction. It's pathalogizing, labelling, stigma, negativity etc.
Telling people someone has taken too much LSD because they disagree with how others are approaching providing support is also just as toxic.
Then again, we aren't experts so we can get away with rendering cowboy services, right? As long as I provide a disclaimer abdicating my responsibility, I can tell you to drink bleach for all it's worth. Harm reduction.
Plenty of people take lots of LSD. Whether it's too much or too little for them is down to them. If it is too much, they will soon know about it. In which case, they will change their habits and probably reduce their doses and frequency. People often have to get to a point where the need to change is greater than the need to stay the same. You can't force that journey. I used to smoke way too much weed. It did not matter who told me it was too much. The more people pathalogized me, the more weed I smoked. I'm not alone in this either. Any time in my life I was doing too much of something and it was dumped on me by others, it never helped me. You can care as much as you want. You can be 'right' as much as you want. What that person wants is for someone to understand them and accept them. That's when they open to you and you can ACTUALLY find out why they take a lot of acid but you will NEVER get that opportunity because you're not actually bothered about finding out why someone is doing what they are doing. It's no different to any other social issue we have going on right now. Too many people busy telling people what to do and how they should live their life. Not enough people sitting down, having a one-on-one conversation, putting their shit to one side for a while and trying to find out what is going on with the other person.

If all you had to do was tell stories about your friends who took too much acid to save the world from taking too much acid, there wouldn't be a legitimate field of harm reduction in the first place. We could all share campfire stories and drugs would be used responsibly forever more. People often take lots of something because they believe it gets them away from something. That something could actually be someone that is telling them the EXACT same thing you are telling them. As has been mentioned a few times, this is a drugs forum. Many people are here trying to get away from something. I can guarantee a lot of what people are trying to get away from is the same shit that is being projected onto them by people so-called providing harm reduction.

I like to think people can look after themselves and make their own decisions. Whether they do something I personally disagree with has nothing to do with it. I can advise, pressure, force, coerce but it isn't going to do much. It might actually make things worse. If someone believes taking a lot of LSD is the way to go they probably have a well established set of reasons as to why that is. If you cannot acknowledge those reasons, you shouldn't even be coming near them because you are a problem to them unless you can rid yourself of your own agendas.

Also, telling people that I've taken too much LSD because I disagree with how someone is talking to another person solidifies my point. I've had a grand total of one psychedelic experience with LSD. Yep, one. And it was 360ug and the most transformational experience of my life. That was almost a decade ago and something I've never rushed to repeat in a hurry. I'm the sort of guy who seeks for it to be "the right time". All my experiences have been carefully planned around how my life is at that current period of time, and so far it never has been "the right time" to attempt to match that experience after almost a decade. That's a long time for apparently being a guy who can't keep his hands off the stuff. But you knew that which is why you essentially accused me of having fried myself for taking too much LSD. Notice the assumptions? Notice the agenda? Notice how when you are shown to be wrong and I tell you my ACTUAL story, it's completely different to what YOU wanted it to be? Now you can see the problem. You've exposed the very problem I was talking about.
I've got quite a bit of experience with psychedelics over my lifetime and many of those experiences well below heroic doses. The first time I ever went over 3g of mushrooms was last year. It was a very special experience and, again like my LSD experience, in no rush to match or even outdo it. I have taken mushrooms many times for well over a decade at varying doses. But you knew this already because you know everything about psychedelics and know everything about everyone who has taken them. This is my point. You know nothing. And how else to prove it other than to tell you my actual story as opposed to what YOU want to believe because of how YOU want things to be in your head. Now you see? It's no different from the post I was responding to.

How do you know someone who takes a lot of acid is hypomanic? How do you know whether it has something to do with something else? How do you know whether it's an underlying condition that has existed before taking acid? Do you instantly know people's life story? And if you are right, what changes? Just because you score a point for attributing a label to someone, doesn't make the problem go away nor does it actually reward you with anything other than a temporary stroke of the ego. If what you are chasing is being right, your ego IS what you are trying to help, not the actual problems beyond you being right. So what if someone is hypomanic. Now what?

I guess because you're on a drugs forum, normal and healthy methods of enquiry go out of the window because the need to actually form a basis for communicating doesn't exist the same way. Everybody can be armchair experts. The internet doesn't qualify you for anything but it can give people a massively inflated sense of entitlement and authority. There's no real interaction. It's words on a screen. No connection to the other person. Say what you want, no big deal, right? That makes you even more of a liability. And just because you say take it with a pinch of salt doesn't mean you are not responsible for what you say or do. That makes helping even more toxic.

You do the potential you can offer to others a massive injustice by tainting it with the inability to understand how to offer your presence in a time of someone's need.
In most cases, it's about knowing how to be a presence in your own life first so you can be that for someone else. This is what it means to evolve as an individual - you lead by example.
You assumed I had taken way too much LSD and that I was essentially a liability because I no longer had my wits about me. I commented on someone attempting to 'help' someone by accusing them of being hypomanic and continuing to use their friends as justification for explaining away a person they have never met on the internet.

FYI I don't disagree with advice giving. Advice giving should be the least important part of the process. The most important part of the process is relating and conveying your capacity to help. Again, help doesn't mean taking control and assuming the other person needs you to tell them things. Helping sometimes means just sitting next to someone else and being there. And then, sure, if advice is given, it's given within the context of a situation that the person receiving it feels like they benefit from it in the first place.

I also don't agree with high doses. Or frequent use. I also know that what I think has absolutely nothing to do with what others think and do. If we are having a normal conversation, sure, high doses and frequent use is a no-no. If it's a conversation with the intention of helping someone, the main focus is on understanding where that person is at because I don't know until I know. You might never know but you can try your best to find out. From my experience, people begin to work things out for themselves when given the environment to facilitate that process. Now relay that back to your assumption of me taking too much LSD. Do you think that helps facilitate that process? Do you think throwing diagnoses out there facilitates that process? No. One person is taking the high road while the other has no choice but to take the low road. That's not harm reduction. That's a one-sided process but really nobody wins in the long run. Because you are like that with others, when you seek help, you will assume others are going to be like that with you. Now you can't get help because you know help really isn't help and so it affects all parties involved. It's kind of rich. People assume to be helping others but when they need help, they instinctively can't trust anyone, or they have difficulty in trusting. Why is that? Definetly something to ponder...

No wonder we have a world full of addiction. Nobody is willing to even so much as understand one another. Too busy projecting their worlds onto others and too busy fighting over who has taken the most drugs, who knows the most chemistry, biology, pharmacology, who is the best armchair expert, who get through their shit the quickest, who is better than whoever else. And yet, we are all in the same boat all while pretending we are not. And the boat aint going anywhere because we are still up shit creek without a paddle.
If you can't understand why advocating taking LSD every week for 20 years is not harm reduction then I don't think you understand Bluelight.

If you can't understand why advocating taking LSD every week for 20 years is not harm reduction then I don't think you understand Bluelight.

LSD is non-toxic physically - far less damaging than drinking a glass of beer once a week. Explain to me what "harm" LSD is doing to me if I laugh and feel great all day?

Btw, Im not suggesting everyone does it - some people cant handle their high and get upset on LSD - if thats what it does to you then stop taking it. If it ever stops making me laugh and feel great then I promise I will stop taking it. Deal?

Last edited:
I recall reading in an interview Dr. Shulgin saying he reasoned he had taken psychedelics once a week (on average) for decades.

There is no agreed-upon, consensus-formed frequency of LSD use that constitutes the threshold for responsible use universally. The threshold changes for each individual. I think if someone can handle taking LSD once a week while still using responsibly and with harm reduction techniques, then why not if that's what they want to do? Different strokes for different folks, after all…

many people who aint a bunch of fuckwits can handle taking LSD every week including myself. Hell in infact i handled it taking it every day for microdoses and my life only vastly got better.

I don't think I'm the one who doesn't understand. You are projecting onto other people because you want them to do what you do because what you do is 'right'. It's the sign of a very insecure person. You used your friends to try and explain people online you have never met and you analyzed some text on the internet, made a diagnosis (based on no evidence) and then ran with it because that equates to you providing harm reduction.

You clearly have an aversion to psychedelics. Your original post had a lot of personal rherotic in it and it evidently involves negative experiences.
Nobody knows what is going on in your mind and how you have pieced everything together to come to the conclusions you have but its fairly typical with these kinds of drugs that you tend to find those who suffer negative experiences and then seek to justify their conclusions by forcing others to see things the same way.
Accept that. It's not a problem unless you expect the world to live in the same reality as you.
Just because you have had negative experiences doesn't mean you should shit on other people. Nobody wants someone like that in their life.
You have problems with your friends and so own it. That has nothing to do with anyone else.
True, there is a lot of insight to be gained from someone's experiences. But there is nothing to be gained if that person cannot convey those experiences in a way that seperates their experiences from other people and removes their offerings of any undesirable and unnecessary conditions for it being conveyed.

We've all met people in life who tell us their experiences because it's in our best interests (according to them anyway) and it's always loaded with personal rherotic and inner conflict. You just know that this person is trying their best to convince themselves what they tell themselves is how things actually are. They need the world to reflect their beliefs because if it doesn't, their bullshit is exposed and they have to face facts.
The patronizing family member who always knows what we should do because he/she has done EVERYTHING right. Do we go to that family member for advice?
We try but eventually it gets to the point where it's pointless because it's not actually helping us and the help is toxic because we feel like shit for having asked for it.

You're dealing with psychedelics. This is a sensitive topic. You are talking about the complex inner worlds of complex human beings.
You don't know what other people are going through, or have gone through. You don't know whether they cope well or not. Whether they have a master plan and it's working, or not. What some people find solace in, you will find despair. Maybe the people you think are nuts really have their shit together. Maybe the guy talking to himself knows secrets you don't know. Maybe people who take lots of psychedelics, who you assume are hypomanic, are actually coming close to cracking a huge dillema in their life? Maybe they are close to finding the answers? Is that okay to believe? Or is that wrong and dangerous? Says who?
Maybe they have to go on this journey in order to find out whether that's true? At the end of the day, it's no different from taking any other drug. Whether you smoke weed or crack, you're on a journey.

Plenty of people take psychedelics reguarly as a form of therapy. Plenty of people take heavy doses as a form of therapy. Some people like to have their realities torn apart and put in front of them and I can see why, it can be very humbling and show you how little you know and how insignificant you think your life is, especially if you think your life and your being is the center of the universe. This is very common. And there's nothing wrong with it, unless of course, you believe there is a rule book for how people should live their life. Then you have to ask, where does this rule book come from and who is creating it? You end going on a journey and realize that you don't own the rule book and something or someone else is controlling your destiny. Then you find that person and they too were made a victim of this rule book because they too, like you, were made to believe life cannot be lived unless it is lived how the rule book says. Then you ask yourself, why the fuck is that happening? How far back does this go? You've got an endless list of people who are controlled and they don't even really know why or why they believe what they believe and how it affects them. People just mindlessly repeating bullshit. Our life stories have an incredible capacity to shape our reality. Sometimes though, we don't even know what shapes our reality. What we like to think serves us actually doesn't. What we believe in we never challenged and yet if we did, we would find many of our beliefs are loaned from beliefs of others who in turn loaned those beliefs from other people. Our lives are not really our own to live! And we know this deep down, and so we project. We are unhappy with our conditioning yet as a prisoner accustomed to our environment, we seek to defend it. We seek to control the world because we know deep down we are lost trying to pretend we are not. There are many people in life who just accept they are plain lost. At least they can. At least they are not professing they possess the rules for how life should be lived.

How crazy we can spend a lifetime living out the scripts of other people.
What we assume is reality, if we are not careful, is someone else's attempt to impress theirs onto us. You have to be careful what rules you accept and whether they serve you let alone anyone else. If you look deeper, you'll find they probably don't and they are there to protect you from something someone else couldn't face and didn't want to accept existed. There is a world view that exists you never acknowledged that cannot exist without you agreeing to all these rules. Rules that prevent you from seeing that reality exists beyond this world view. Dogma belonging to someone other than you who never freed themselves of their own issues.
Plenty of people want to eradicate psychedelics from society but it's not psychedelics they want to eradicate, it's freedom to see reality as infinite in possibility and not confined to a very restricted self defeating reality. When you look at it like this, anybody who has to believe in reality being governed by rules sees reality in the same way. You don't need to hate psychedelics to hate reality being anything other than how you see it. I think that describes many people and hence why we have many problems in the world. They subscribed to that notion and never questioned it and it affects not only them but everybody else who is pressured to subscribe to those beliefs as well. Now we have a significant problem on our hands. These are all scripts people are playing out and then pushing on others.

What they fear, even if they don't realize it, is their own reflection. And so they spend their entire life running away from themselves and then projecting this onto others as a suitable means as to how to live a life. It causes a whole wealth of issues in our society, hence why the world is only ever a few seconds from obliteration. What they don't recognize is how this has been conditioned into them. They are not sole owners of these beliefs although they think they are. It's a very deep web of beliefs being passed on from one person to the next to the next.

When you let go of trying to force the world and others to be as you see it in your mind, you can see that it's all par for the course.
People will take drugs whether you like it or not. People will do what they want. The only person who suffers is you at the end of the day.
Because you're the one trying to change everybody else while failing to look at who should be the target of that change first.
You have the problem, not them. And if they have a problem, being able to be present for them in a way in which they can open up and discuss their problem, is what you really want if you actually want to help solve the problem. That way you might actually get what you want but in a mutually beneficial way.
But telling them that how you see taking psychedelics is the right way to take them is going to punish you in the long run.

Just let people be and support them in what they are doing.
If you don't agree with it, don't support them but don't assume you know best.
That's not harm reduction. That's telling people off and putting people into boxes masked as you knowing being righteous and knowing best.
It's pretending to care while offering conditional acceptance.
You need to understand yourself before you assume you understand other people and quite clearly from your posts, you assume to know everybody else while potentially failing to know yourself and why you are making these assumptions in the first place. It's only when you see your own motives and agendas and you see you are running on your own script (and not something which is universal and applicable to everything) you can then choose to acknowledge this is so and get beyond it so you can come from a place where none of these things are compromising your capacity to understand what is really going on and your relationship to what is going on.

The map is not the territory. It is simply a reference to something. You cannot navigate the world using only a map. You have to use your conscious awareness and your senses to build a picture of the world, and you only do that by putting the map down and opening yourself up to what exists in front of you as it is. If all you are doing is looking at the world from a map, you'll never actually experience life other than in reference to a legend and the lifeless shapes and colours, text and symbols - and that's not living.

In this world, especially the way it's going, the one thing we need more than anything else is people looking at themselves before they look at others.
Seeking to understand they are responsible for the shaping of their own inner worlds and they are responsible for understanding why and how everything is in it's place as it is, even if much of that shaping was influenced by things out of their control and at moments in their life where their level of awareness was much smaller and limited.
It's kinda fitting that I'm saying all this while we are talking about psychedelics - arguably the most beneficial tool in making this happen.

So, what is the problem with people embarking on their own conscious revolution?
If they end up in a psychiatric ward - so be it.
If they end up hypomanic, as you said - so be it.
If they end up believing they are God - so be it.
If they change the world - so be it.
If they change nothing - so be it.
What is the worst that is going to happen? They lose their mind? They lose their home? They give up their 9-5 and sell all their shit and go backpacking around India listening to Ram Dass tapes? They start waking up to the bullshit of everyday waking reality and are trying to find ways to solve problems others are plagued with? Start looking for more meaningful jobs? Better relationships? Start getting into spirituality and religion to find deeper meaning to life? Start trying to live a more simpler life? Start trying to love everybody and see the divine in everybody? The worst thing that can happen is they get into danger. But all that happens then is they are rescued from that danger, provided a safe place while they recover and maybe even brought down from their high. There's only no coming back from that if that is what you truly believe. If you want someone to have HPPD for the rest of their life, that's a good way to give it them. They heal up, they move on. Life moves forward.

There are no rules for going about transforming your reality.
Sometimes the most challenging experiences are the ones which really transform it anyway.
Sometimes the most socially unacceptable experiences are the ones that turn that light on in your head.
Ironically, the experiences we are told in Western culture solve our complexes most make us sick.
If people are in a process of change, let them change.
Just because that change might be something you don't agree with doesn't mean it's not a process well worth investing in by the person on that journey.
At the end of the day, they are doing far more than a majority of our worldwide population are prepared to do and this is why psychedelics have the respect of many (secretly or otherwise) because everybody who knows knows they are powerful tools for doing work, even if those who recognize that don't have the balls to do that work.
And if there is no wrong way and if if you truly appreciate, respect and accept others for embarking on that journey - what is the problem?
100ug or 1000ug - what is the difference? Only the bickering in the background, which soon fades away anyway for far more interesting landscapes
No matter what happens they are supported, understood, valued and accepted.

As I said, I am a proponent of responsible use.
But I know what I consider that to be is largely spurious when we are talking about the complexity and vastness of human potential and transformation.
I know my opinion doesn't count for shit when it comes down to what others do.
How do you RESPONSIBLY attain human potential and transformation anyway?
Do we have to write to the chief officer of the human potential and transformation department?

Dear sir,
I'm currently seeking to transform myself and want to start the process of reaching my potential.
Here is my proposal awaiting your approval.

The chief officer doesn't exist.
Human potential is limitless as is transformation.
It's a scary thought but there are no rules outside of our imagination.
But when we think otherwise, we are in a trap.

I don't think I'm the one who doesn't understand. You are projecting onto other people because you want them to do what you do because what you do is 'right'. It's the sign of a very insecure person. You used your friends to try and explain people online you have never met and you analyzed some text on the internet, made a diagnosis (based on no evidence) and then ran with it because that equates to you providing harm reduction.

You clearly have an aversion to psychedelics. Your original post had a lot of personal rherotic in it and it evidently involves negative experiences.
Nobody knows what is going on in your mind and how you have pieced everything together to come to the conclusions you have but its fairly typical with these kinds of drugs that you tend to find those who suffer negative experiences and then seek to justify their conclusions by forcing others to see things the same way.
Accept that. It's not a problem unless you expect the world to live in the same reality as you.
Just because you have had negative experiences doesn't mean you should shit on other people. Nobody wants someone like that in their life.
You have problems with your friends and so own it. That has nothing to do with anyone else.
True, there is a lot of insight to be gained from someone's experiences. But there is nothing to be gained if that person cannot convey those experiences in a way that seperates their experiences from other people and removes their offerings of any undesirable and unnecessary conditions for it being conveyed.

We've all met people in life who tell us their experiences because it's in our best interests (according to them anyway) and it's always loaded with personal rherotic and inner conflict. You just know that this person is trying their best to convince themselves what they tell themselves is how things actually are. They need the world to reflect their beliefs because if it doesn't, their bullshit is exposed and they have to face facts.
The patronizing family member who always knows what we should do because he/she has done EVERYTHING right. Do we go to that family member for advice?
We try but eventually it gets to the point where it's pointless because it's not actually helping us and the help is toxic because we feel like shit for having asked for it.

You're dealing with psychedelics. This is a sensitive topic. You are talking about the complex inner worlds of complex human beings.
You don't know what other people are going through, or have gone through. You don't know whether they cope well or not. Whether they have a master plan and it's working, or not. What some people find solace in, you will find despair. Maybe the people you think are nuts really have their shit together. Maybe the guy talking to himself knows secrets you don't know. Maybe people who take lots of psychedelics, who you assume are hypomanic, are actually coming close to cracking a huge dillema in their life? Maybe they are close to finding the answers? Is that okay to believe? Or is that wrong and dangerous? Says who?
Maybe they have to go on this journey in order to find out whether that's true? At the end of the day, it's no different from taking any other drug. Whether you smoke weed or crack, you're on a journey.

Plenty of people take psychedelics reguarly as a form of therapy. Plenty of people take heavy doses as a form of therapy. Some people like to have their realities torn apart and put in front of them and I can see why, it can be very humbling and show you how little you know and how insignificant you think your life is, especially if you think your life and your being is the center of the universe. This is very common. And there's nothing wrong with it, unless of course, you believe there is a rule book for how people should live their life. Then you have to ask, where does this rule book come from and who is creating it? You end going on a journey and realize that you don't own the rule book and something or someone else is controlling your destiny. Then you find that person and they too were made a victim of this rule book because they too, like you, were made to believe life cannot be lived unless it is lived how the rule book says. Then you ask yourself, why the fuck is that happening? How far back does this go? You've got an endless list of people who are controlled and they don't even really know why or why they believe what they believe and how it affects them. People just mindlessly repeating bullshit. Our life stories have an incredible capacity to shape our reality. Sometimes though, we don't even know what shapes our reality. What we like to think serves us actually doesn't. What we believe in we never challenged and yet if we did, we would find many of our beliefs are loaned from beliefs of others who in turn loaned those beliefs from other people. Our lives are not really our own to live! And we know this deep down, and so we project. We are unhappy with our conditioning yet as a prisoner accustomed to our environment, we seek to defend it. We seek to control the world because we know deep down we are lost trying to pretend we are not. There are many people in life who just accept they are plain lost. At least they can. At least they are not professing they possess the rules for how life should be lived.

How crazy we can spend a lifetime living out the scripts of other people.
What we assume is reality, if we are not careful, is someone else's attempt to impress theirs onto us. You have to be careful what rules you accept and whether they serve you let alone anyone else. If you look deeper, you'll find they probably don't and they are there to protect you from something someone else couldn't face and didn't want to accept existed. There is a world view that exists you never acknowledged that cannot exist without you agreeing to all these rules. Rules that prevent you from seeing that reality exists beyond this world view. Dogma belonging to someone other than you who never freed themselves of their own issues.
Plenty of people want to eradicate psychedelics from society but it's not psychedelics they want to eradicate, it's freedom to see reality as infinite in possibility and not confined to a very restricted self defeating reality. When you look at it like this, anybody who has to believe in reality being governed by rules sees reality in the same way. You don't need to hate psychedelics to hate reality being anything other than how you see it. I think that describes many people and hence why we have many problems in the world. They subscribed to that notion and never questioned it and it affects not only them but everybody else who is pressured to subscribe to those beliefs as well. Now we have a significant problem on our hands. These are all scripts people are playing out and then pushing on others.

What they fear, even if they don't realize it, is their own reflection. And so they spend their entire life running away from themselves and then projecting this onto others as a suitable means as to how to live a life. It causes a whole wealth of issues in our society, hence why the world is only ever a few seconds from obliteration. What they don't recognize is how this has been conditioned into them. They are not sole owners of these beliefs although they think they are. It's a very deep web of beliefs being passed on from one person to the next to the next.

When you let go of trying to force the world and others to be as you see it in your mind, you can see that it's all par for the course.
People will take drugs whether you like it or not. People will do what they want. The only person who suffers is you at the end of the day.
Because you're the one trying to change everybody else while failing to look at who should be the target of that change first.
You have the problem, not them. And if they have a problem, being able to be present for them in a way in which they can open up and discuss their problem, is what you really want if you actually want to help solve the problem. That way you might actually get what you want but in a mutually beneficial way.
But telling them that how you see taking psychedelics is the right way to take them is going to punish you in the long run.

Just let people be and support them in what they are doing.
If you don't agree with it, don't support them but don't assume you know best.
That's not harm reduction. That's telling people off and putting people into boxes masked as you knowing being righteous and knowing best.
It's pretending to care while offering conditional acceptance.
You need to understand yourself before you assume you understand other people and quite clearly from your posts, you assume to know everybody else while potentially failing to know yourself and why you are making these assumptions in the first place. It's only when you see your own motives and agendas and you see you are running on your own script (and not something which is universal and applicable to everything) you can then choose to acknowledge this is so and get beyond it so you can come from a place where none of these things are compromising your capacity to understand what is really going on and your relationship to what is going on.

The map is not the territory. It is simply a reference to something. You cannot navigate the world using only a map. You have to use your conscious awareness and your senses to build a picture of the world, and you only do that by putting the map down and opening yourself up to what exists in front of you as it is. If all you are doing is looking at the world from a map, you'll never actually experience life other than in reference to a legend and the lifeless shapes and colours, text and symbols - and that's not living.

In this world, especially the way it's going, the one thing we need more than anything else is people looking at themselves before they look at others.
Seeking to understand they are responsible for the shaping of their own inner worlds and they are responsible for understanding why and how everything is in it's place as it is, even if much of that shaping was influenced by things out of their control and at moments in their life where their level of awareness was much smaller and limited.
It's kinda fitting that I'm saying all this while we are talking about psychedelics - arguably the most beneficial tool in making this happen.

So, what is the problem with people embarking on their own conscious revolution?
If they end up in a psychiatric ward - so be it.
If they end up hypomanic, as you said - so be it.
If they end up believing they are God - so be it.
If they change the world - so be it.
If they change nothing - so be it.
What is the worst that is going to happen? They lose their mind? They lose their home? They give up their 9-5 and sell all their shit and go backpacking around India listening to Ram Dass tapes? They start waking up to the bullshit of everyday waking reality and are trying to find ways to solve problems others are plagued with? Start looking for more meaningful jobs? Better relationships? Start getting into spirituality and religion to find deeper meaning to life? Start trying to live a more simpler life? Start trying to love everybody and see the divine in everybody? The worst thing that can happen is they get into danger. But all that happens then is they are rescued from that danger, provided a safe place while they recover and maybe even brought down from their high. There's only no coming back from that if that is what you truly believe. If you want someone to have HPPD for the rest of their life, that's a good way to give it them. They heal up, they move on. Life moves forward.

There are no rules for going about transforming your reality.
Sometimes the most challenging experiences are the ones which really transform it anyway.
Sometimes the most socially unacceptable experiences are the ones that turn that light on in your head.
Ironically, the experiences we are told in Western culture solve our complexes most make us sick.
If people are in a process of change, let them change.
Just because that change might be something you don't agree with doesn't mean it's not a process well worth investing in by the person on that journey.
At the end of the day, they are doing far more than a majority of our worldwide population are prepared to do and this is why psychedelics have the respect of many (secretly or otherwise) because everybody who knows knows they are powerful tools for doing work, even if those who recognize that don't have the balls to do that work.
And if there is no wrong way and if if you truly appreciate, respect and accept others for embarking on that journey - what is the problem?
100ug or 1000ug - what is the difference? Only the bickering in the background, which soon fades away anyway for far more interesting landscapes
No matter what happens they are supported, understood, valued and accepted.

As I said, I am a proponent of responsible use.
But I know what I consider that to be is largely spurious when we are talking about the complexity and vastness of human potential and transformation.
I know my opinion doesn't count for shit when it comes down to what others do.
How do you RESPONSIBLY attain human potential and transformation anyway?
Do we have to write to the chief officer of the human potential and transformation department?

Dear sir,
I'm currently seeking to transform myself and want to start the process of reaching my potential.
Here is my proposal awaiting your approval.

The chief officer doesn't exist.
Human potential is limitless as is transformation.
It's a scary thought but there are no rules outside of our imagination.
But when we think otherwise, we are in a trap.
Absolutely, so eloquently stated....only took 20+ paragraphs to get your point across.
This entire exchange is extremely hilarious to me.
I wish you knew me on a personal level as it would allow you to see most of what you've written is irrelevant.
But hey, everyone is entitled to there opinion. Even you , even me, even the OP.
I have to say that I do respect your rather satanic attitude towards life as it honestly is somewhat similar to my own but bluelight is not the place to advise people to partake in risky behavior especially when there are people who are inexperienced and looking for sound and sane advice about drug use.
LSD in particular has a reputation for requiring much longer for tolorance to return to absolute baseline vs almost all other psychedelics.
I've known and associated with many many people who did everything from dabble with LSD to take it on a daily and weekly basis.
Not one person from that latter group is in a good place today.
Delusion is hell of a thing particularly because the vast vast majority of delusional people by default do not possess the ability to tell that they are.
And that is one of the most common risks associated with reckless use of psychedelics.
I'm not anyone's mom so I'm not here to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do in an absolute sense.
I'm here to communicate my own point of view based on what I've watched play out over and over again with people I know/knew on a very personal level based on precisely what happened to them doing the same Ill advised behavior I've seen people champion in this very thread.
People are free to make their own minds up about their own behavior but they should know about the potential consequences if they do.
Oh yeah....I definitely have an aversion to psychedelics LMAOOOOOOO
You definitely understand me🤣🤣🤣

LSD is non-toxic physically - far less damaging than drinking a glass of beer once a week. Explain to me what "harm" LSD is doing to me if I laugh and feel great all day?

Btw, Im not suggesting everyone does it - some people cant handle their high and get upset on LSD - if thats what it does to you then stop taking it. If it ever stops making me laugh and feel great then I promise I will stop taking it. Deal?
Actually everything is physically toxic including water at a high enough dose.
I've already explained what the danger is if your able to look at the first page of this thread.

Actually everything is physically toxic including water at a high enough dose.
I've already explained what the danger is if your able to look at the fhrea

No you didnt - you just said you knew some people who are mentally ill who cant handle their high. I agree those people shouldnt take acid - but isnt that bleedin' obvious? Thats like saying "Dont eat peanuts cos I know someone with a peanut allergy who died". That advice doesnt apply to people who can eat peanuts safely.

I get where you're coming from - youve been told all your life that drugs are bad so its counter intuitive to hear someone saying "I take LSD every week for decades and am healthier physically and mentally than Ive ever been".

Like I said - how does LSD "harm" me? - not "How does LSD harm your mentally ill mate who hides under the settee sobbing every time he trips". If I ever spend a trip hiding under the settee I promise to return and say "Ballz was right"

Last edited:

This "coming from the ego" angle you apply to somine else's opinion can easily be applied to itself.

many people who aint a bunch of fuckwits can handle taking LSD every week including myself. Hell in infact i handled it taking it every day for microdoses and my life only vastly got better.
Look man, I’ve also fallen in the ‘dosing acid weekly’ category several times, and if I still had time I might still do it.

But do you have to say that people are “fuckwits” if they don’t want to trip acid weekly? It’s rude and inconsiderate. A lot of people just don’t even have the time to trip that much. It’s an investment. People have other stuff to do in life and sometimes spending 12 hours weekly frying isn’t in the cards.

Trip you better not be trolling bruv