Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Which Stifler was the best in the AP series?

Dear Network,

'Derailment' or disinterest, you decide.

You've come on to a forum and created a post about a dated series of poorly made films that nobody here has either seen or cares to discuss. I'm not sure what you expect.

Frankly it should be a little embarrassing to present yourself as such an American Pie enthusiast, given that they (the AP films) are basically this generations 'Porkies' - i.e. mass-produced sequels with very little in common with their mediocre predecessors, aside from a penchant for infantile and uninspired cock gags.

Let it go man.

Nobody gives a shit.

-tD

Last edited:
Dear Network,

'Derailment' or disinterest, you decide.

You've come on to a forum and created a post about a dated series of poorly made films that nobody here has either seen or cares to discuss. I'm not sure what you expect.

Frankly it should be a little embarrassing to present yourself as such an American Pie enthusiast, given that they (the AP films) are basically this generations 'Porkies' - i.e. mass-produced sequels with very little in common with their mediocre predecessors, aside from a penchant for infantile and uninspired cock gags.

Let it go man.

Nobody gives a shit.

-tD

I wouldn't worry too much about assholish posts like this one. I think it's a nice topic of discussion. AP was a great franchise that imo made one too many knock offs. It doesn't discredit the first two (or three, if you liked Wedding).

While it may have gotten its roots from Porky's, at the time AP came out in 1999, Hollywood had steered away from the "raunchy comedy", with lots of nudity and gross out jokes. This was the first film to come out like this for almost a decade, at least the first people actually watched. When you look at all of the gross out and fart joke films of the 2000's, including Wedding Crashers, Old School, etc, alot of them got ideas from American Pie.

In fact, the director of Old School cited AP as one of the places he got ideas for OS.

But to reply to the question, for me, it's gotta be Steve! He created stifler!

In fact, the director of Old School cited AP as one of the places he got ideas for OS.

Link please? All I could find was it being a comedic response to Fight Club. And

The Writer, Court Crandall, an alumni of University of New Hampshire ('87), based the story on his experiences at Phi Kappa Theta fraternity and his role as a husband and father of two boys.

Network blamed this "community" for his American Pie thread not thriving. And despite you saying, re-assuringly, that it's a "nice" topic for discussion - neither you nor anyone else has actually discussed the topic. In fact, no one appears to even be familiar with the "other Stiflers".

You can call me an asshole if you want, but I'm just the messenger. Network appears to be in denial. I don't like feeding people who are in denial more delusion. Although some people (crusaders of the weak) might stick up for this thread, really most people (although they will think it and not say it for fear of being labelled an asshole in this overly sensitive let's hold hands world) agree with me.

The thread is shit and it's not working. Despite what smotpoker says, a poll for the best Stifler is a terrible idea, and nobody seems remotely interested aside from the occasional one word post - 'Steve' - yet the OP keeps bumping it without adding anything to the discussion.

Call me an asshole. Pretend that this isn't a terrible thread so that you don't hurt some random persons feelings who, in the end, would be better off having some grasp of reality rather than a few more cushions.

This is a shit thread.

I'm an asshole.

-tD

P.S. A link for that Old School interview would be good. I couldn't find anything either.

ginger2.JPG

i google image searched "low brow" to comment on the quality of the humour in these kinds of movies, but found this image instead. So now I can make two comments at once =D

^ That makes me want to kill myself... so fucking ugly.

Let's stop derailing, k?

Despite what the deceased says, I wrote a pretty long post about American Pie. While it may have not been directly about Stifler, one can assume this thread should be allowed to open up discussion on the whole series.

The interview I speak of was on TV around 7 years ago, so I will try my best to find a link online.

I'm more of a Scott Stiffler type of guy.

Long live the Stiff-man.

http://www.ugo.com/movies/sean-william-scott-cop-out-interview

^Sean William Scott indicates Todd Phillips made Road Trip at least partially due to American Pie. But, I'm not sure that's a good thing. Personally I thought Road Trip was a piece of shit. The main actor is a little douche. Tom Green is always slightly amusing in a retarded sort of way, but overall Road Trip isn't much better than American Pie. Old School, on the other hand, is a reasonable but extremely over-rated film. I thought it was funny but largely forgettable. Even if American Pie did inspire a so-so Will Ferrel film, there isn't an Old School 3: The Wedding or Old School 6: Old Guys on Campus. And if there was, it would be shit. Like American Pie 5 is utter utter utter shit. It should be called American Shit. Mass-produced American Shit.

So steve, how was the pale ale?

Loved the movie when it came out.. was 11 yo then:)

I loved the part where he put his condom in some guy's beer. If someone did that to me I would either A. Be really happy depending on who it is because I'm bi ;) or B. Throw up on the person who put it in there.

You'd be really happy if some hot guy put a used condom in your beer?

Um.... Okay then.

That's one fucking weird fetish you have there.

If it were his, I wouldn't mind. I'm bi, it's just like you'd get turned on if your girlfriend's bra smacked you in the face because she was undressing or some shit.

But I'd say 9,999/10,000 men I'd just throw up on.