• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Which is the worst?

http://www.dancesafe.org/risk.html#death
Shouldn't Russian Roulette be 1 in 6? Or does that depend on the type of gun you use?
wink.gif

------------------
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

teehee
smile.gif

a kilo of K for brekkie. that Special K box comes to mind...
imu2.gif

with a classic revolver the chances are 1 in 6. it really depends on how many chambers the revolver has, most have 6 but there have been some with as many as 8 and some with as few as 4.
with a semi-automatic handgun, however, the chances fall to exactly one in one, as a single bullet will always end up in the chamber, and always be ready to fire.
why do i mention this? here's a hint: the darwin awards.
Derrick L. Richards, 28, was charged in April in Minneapolis with third-degree murder in the death of his beloved cousin, Kenneth E.Richards. According to police, Derrick suggested a game of Russian Roulette and put a semi-automatic pistol (instead of the more traditional revolver) to Ken's head and fired.
http://www.officialdarwinawards.com/1997/guns.html

I agree, johnboy - most arguments like this basically end up being "my drug is better than your drug". All drugs are dangerous, but it's possible to at least qualify the correct dangers of each drug.
To take your example, if you're taking LSD, you're not going to get brain damage unless you do something stupid while you're tripping or you're mainlining enough LSD to make the whole world see trails. OTOH, the risks of psychological changes - HPPD, depersonalisation etc. - are real however small.
You're right, it is about personal choice and risk but it's also about knowing which risks you're willing to take.

Hang on ppl. I'm just asking questions and pointing out what i have heard. I'm not making any factual statements. I understand how it may be a little hard to point out how one is worse than the other as these effect different areas. Also, I'm not looking for an answer outlining the least physical damaging drug so i can go out and take it. We all know the drugs listed above are all bad for u and if we wish to take them, we will.
I think the best question would be:
"How do all these drugs effect our body."
With the repleys posted we can all make our own minds up which is "worse".
smile.gif
tanku
smile.gif

------------------
Can somebody Please slap/tickle me balls?

Wow
Nitrous Oxide, Computer Games and masterbation carry the same risk.
Two out of Three you can do with people over the internet.

I personally think that too much of anything is bad for you, even too much sex! YES! I have been addicted to sex - it's bad!!!
smile.gif

My g/f used to be a speed addict. She decided to stop when she ended up in hospital one night not being able to feel below her waist.
Now, whenever she takes speed, she gets back (and other) pain and veins on her legs pop out. She also goes a funny splotchy colour.
I have never abused a substance. I always use my drugs in moderation. I don't have any physical problems. I don't have comedowns. Furthermore, I enjoy all the drugs I take.
Abuse any substance and you are in trouble. Moderation is the key to life, in my opinion anyway...

My apologies for putting up a paraphrase without reference.
http://www.frognet.net/~dxm/olney.html
"One sub-anaesthetic "line dose" of ketamine, an equivalent dose of PCP, or a third plateau DXM dose, is probably at least as damaging to your brain as a few day "bender" on hard liquor, and possibly more so because it affects specific areas of the brain."
K is rough on your brain, so I think it is one people should be , most wary of.
Ohter drugs you could do once a weekend. But I think the cumulative damage from K would hurt you the most in the long run.
Anything in moderation is fine.
I think a K habit would leave the most brain damaged.
Of course there is brain and body aspects of 'worst'. Also addiction and OD factors in 'worst'.
G is better for your body than alcohol, but the risk of OD is much more serious.

Just to keep in mind, I know your question was about physically damaging Jaff however was about the effects on mental health. These can be pretty individual.
From working in the mental health field I have seen people with psychosis, which later becomes chronic schizophrenia, from single uses of speed while I know others who take speed on a daily basis with no such effects.
Similarly with e, I have seen people with awful bouts of depression from very moderate e use while others who have many pills weekly have no long term effects.
Sorry I know this is not related to your question but seriously, the effects on mental health can be much more severe than any physical effects of drugs

Any damage would depend on the strength of the drug; if it was taken with other drugs; the "purity" of the drug; whether the person has underlying medical conditions they are unaware of... blablabla...
So anything anyone says regarding safety/danger of drugs cannot be 100% true unless the drug is given in a medical environment, where doseage and quality can be controlled....
But hey, deodorant gives you breast cancer so everything can be risky without you knowing it...
thalidomide causes birth defects, but cures leprasy... dangerous or safe drug? Depends on the context... may be the same for all the drugs we know and love!

Nothing can be certain about the danger of any drug unless it is given in a medical environment where the quality and doseage can be monitored.
Even then, doctors are right until they're proven wrong...
Deodorant may give you breast cancer so every chemical you come into contact with could be doing you heaps of damage, no matter how insignificant it seems!!!