• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Which is a softer landing ,fent or oxy ?

I got my fent use down to 4 bags a day and I just received an oxy script so am I better off switching to oxy since the dose is more accurate to continue reducing then jumping off to kratom/lyrica,,the pain control doc asked me if I could give a urine and it’ll be clean so I told them I’ve been on Chinese oxy that I bought in Cambodia and they let me slide on giving a urine this time but said it’ll be taken the next time I visit in 2 weeks ,so I’m going to ditch the fent either today or tomorrow whenever I get the oxy script filled ,,does this sound like a doable way to go ?

Thank you for the feedback

So are you going to be getting a standing script of Oxy and just wanna know of the switch to them will be easy, depending on the mg per Oxy pill possibly not. Fentanyl is some powerful stuff and who knows how much your doing right now in actuality. When i was really deep in it a few years ago like 25 bags of FentaDope a day

Substantially more than you are so keep that in mind. Well i switched to Buprenorphine a bunch of times and it just would not cover the withdrawals for the first week i would still feel like complete shit. And this was waiting two days to take it so not precipitated withdrawal and at 8-16mg dosing.

So that being said Oxy is weaker than that mg for mg so you could possibly need a huge dose to manage the withdrawal. But you need to do this anyways and just face whats coming try not to take alot of Oxy and make it last till the next appointment, your probably gonna be uncomfortable but at the end of the road youll have your script and those are hard to come by now.

So are you going to be getting a standing script of Oxy and just wanna know of the switch to them will be easy, depending on the mg per Oxy pill possibly not. Fentanyl is some powerful stuff and who knows how much your doing right now in actuality. When i was really deep in it a few years ago like 25 bags of FentaDope a day

Substantially more than you are so keep that in mind. Well i switched to Buprenorphine a bunch of times and it just would not cover the withdrawals for the first week i would still feel like complete shit. And this was waiting two days to take it so not precipitated withdrawal and at 8-16mg dosing.

So that being said Oxy is weaker than that mg for mg so you could possibly need a huge dose to manage the withdrawal. But you need to do this anyways and just face whats coming try not to take alot of Oxy and make it last till the next appointment, your probably gonna be uncomfortable but at the end of the road youll have your script and those are hard to come by now.
Yes I have to make the switch and I think your reply nailed it as far as answering my question,4 bags of fent is way stronger than the oxy im allowed a day so I just have to make due with them until my next visit which is in two weeks,my plan is to only get one more refill 4 weeks from now and be off them all together,I want to move down to Florida but that can’t happen if I’m on pain meds,I don’t need pain meds for my pain I only get them for the get high, and I know kratom and lyrica will hold me when bring my dose down enough and I think that timeframe is reasonable enough to work ,I just have to keep my act together..

I know the fent is strong as fuck because I made a batch of pod tea and there was no get high out of it all it did was hold me for over a day….And when I was on oxy last year I’d get wasted off the pod tea and now it’s a blank….

This is day 3 without fent and I’ve been using about 120 mg a day and it’s totally holding me from fent withdrals that’s even if it is fent as of lately I think is straight tranquilizers because even two bags makes me just nod off and I have no idea if tranquilizers are even addictive,I know I have an addiction to just IVing drugs so I’m gonna just stick with powdered kratom to tomorrow and save the oxy for the day of my next visit to the pain clinic next week,I know they’ll piss test me so they’ll be expecting to see that in my urine and nothing else✌️