• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drugs do you do on a nearly daily basis?

I take oxycontin 2-3 times a week, and the days im not on oxys i take suboxone...usually pot also, and nicotine. anything else is a few times a month.

For past two years
6-8 5 mg hydrocodone or
6-8 7.5mg hydrocodone or
4-5 10 mg hydrocodone

Past two weeks : 3-6 10mg Opana ER snorting or orally - these are gone :( now back to the 7.5 hydros.

While having a consistant supply is great, I would much rather have a healthy back:X

Just discovered CWE, so now can have less worry about liver damage. Wish I would have known about this 2 years ago.

Methamphetamine on 98% of days (I eat it in my coffee usually).
Doccylamine succinate and benadryl to 'try' to sleep.

A to Z
Effexor-XR-150mg
Inderal -40mg
Ritalin -40mg
Xanax - up to 6mg when needed(weekly)
Valium - to sleep when needed

nicotine and caffeine

I've been cutting down on pot recently. And I'm considering taking up St. John's Wort; I think I've been depressed lately (pot's my usual remedy but... damn it, school & work require too much concentration for such a thing).

used to smoke marijuana everyday when i was 17-18, then it was heroin from 18-20. i've done MANY other drugs in between and during those but those 2 were the main ones i did everyday.

Strong coffee in the morning, and strong buds at night. :D

Used to take Vyvanse daily, but my doctor cut me off. Now I have to get a new doctor and re-take that stupid ADD test. Easiest test in the world to cheat on, just don't pay attention! =D

Daily: Lamotragine, venlafaxine, dextroamphetamine, piracetam and caffeine in the morning; melatonin in the evening.

Sporadically: LSD, perhaps DMT.

Lamictil- for bipolar. I actually just started Lithium but I had an allergic reaction -_-.

Yaz- no bebes porfavor?

Weed- Only a few times a week, sometimes not at all. Actually, I wish it was much more often..

subject to change....

currently:
alcohol
a cocktail of mood stabilizers
ambien

Daily I use:
Poppies
Kratom
DXM (Not in recreational doses most of the time, though I have been known to.)
Diphenhydramine (25-150mg's)
Coffee
Cigarettes

Thats all I do on a daily basis.