• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drug is worst physical/mental health long term ?

Which drug is worst on your mental and physical health

• Meth

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Crack

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Heroïne

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
yeah true. the first three-ish days of the binge consist of emptying my balls of any and all cum (this sounds disgusting but i’m humbling myself right now). after that i’m free to sleep , IV more meth in the morning and get on with my euphoric life until i run out of money. add ghb to the mix and “function” is no longer apart of my vocabulary. really nothing is because all i can comprehend is sex , sex , masturbation or sex. i love it and hate it , i’ve been doing it so long it’s kind of a chore now though and i look forward to when i lose my libido from orgasming over 50-75 times amongst the first 3 days.
I bet iv meth is even much much more horny making then regulair amps . I hate amps wank because its never enough . It does such a weird thing on cumpulsions its insane , sometimes i would go to long without orgasm because of compulsions and then the orgasm was numb because the amps whore off and i still didn't finish . Stim fap is the most insane thing ever :(
What a world , luckely regulair amps has so much side effects while on it that even fapping gets lame . But because of the extra serontonin meth adds it removes the feeling of ocd (you still compulsively do something but without feeling it necessary . This is what i noticed with stims that stimulate the serontonin.

1. Methamphetamine: Prolonged use can lead to severe mental health issues, such as psychosis, anxiety, and cognitive impairment. It can also have a detrimental impact on physical health, including cardiovascular problems and dental issues.
  2. Heroin: Chronic heroin use can result in severe addiction and physical health problems, such as infectious diseases (like HIV and hepatitis), respiratory issues, and cardiovascular problems.
  3. Cocaine: Long-term cocaine use can lead to cardiovascular problems, neurological issues, and mental health problems, including anxiety and paranoia.
  4. Alcohol: Excessive and prolonged alcohol consumption can cause liver damage, cardiovascular problems, and mental health issues like depression and anxiety.
  5. Prescription opioids: Misuse of prescription opioids can lead to addiction and severe physical health issues, including respiratory depression and overdose.