The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

which countries are considered hot?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
Which countries are considered hot like considered by american authorities to be a country that exports a lot of drugs? like what are some countries where packages are suspicious coming from that arent as well like just netherlands?

Maybe mexico and china? That would be my first guesses. Though I have gotten stuff from both those countries no issues in the past.

Lol ya definitely the ones listed. I’d say China and Mexico being the two most would think maybe would be ok, but China is watched for sure.

Maybe certain African countries too? Since they can be a middle man hub these days.

-GC

morocco is a jumping off point into the EU from africa

if you read a few DEA microgram (?) reports you can get a good idea of what the watchers are watching

There are more legitimate packages from China coming in to the country than anywhere else. Your letter from Amsterdam is getting more attention than an amazon order from china because there isn't much traffic between the usa and netherlands, the Amsterdam letter sticks out while the chinese fentanyl hides among the legit packages much better. Drug exporting county doesn't nessicarily mean drug mailing country, I never hear about smack coming via the mail from Afganistan, do they even have a postal system?

Denmark looks like a Viking about to get a blowjob from a fish,
that's kinda hot, if you're into that sort of thing.

745px-Denmark_adm_location_map.svg.png