• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where would you run to?

fronky said:
I dunno about the original question, but if I murdered someone and wanted to shoot through, I'd definitely go to Geelong. It's big enough so that you wouldn't neccesarily be noticed as a new person, but it's also small enough so that everyone else ignores it for the most part. It would have to be the least mentioned town for its size. It's just kind of a nothing place.
Yep, if I was looking for somewhere to lay low I'd choose Geelong.

Not Moe? ;)

lol... your reply gave me a giggle. I started to wonder how many crims in hiding there are in sleepy ol' geelong (my family live there) :D

i would vote for te canaries too- theres something enticing about them, as soon as you arrive the ambiance just sooths me in a way no other place ive visited does!course, id keep as far fromthe tourist areas as possible but even there are some lovely little coves and beaches - come to think of it anywhere by the sea!
failing that - i run to the attic in my head - pull up the trap door and hunker down for a few days with a great stack of books(as i rread v fast)-lol.
The yorkshire dales actually sees more sunshine than the midlands-having grown up there - its where i want my ultimate resting place to be - scatter my ashes from penn y ghent - one of the three peaks near by and ill be hsppy where ever we go after death. In life - the dales has hidden wonders, including an old sandstone quarry that was left with a huge harder stone in the middle.Its now flooded - forming a tiney island in tropical-blue water - plants climbing the 100's of meters high cliffs - and exotic wildlife all around-its just a magical place and doesnt fade with time. My lucky brother still lives there - and whilst its true that poeple know your business - often before you do- theres something comforthing in as my brother said"knowing who is walking past your window" and that help is always freely given - even to "city folk".Once your accepted as a native - you cant walk a 100 yards without someone saying hi - or waving at you - i know some cities r thesame - but even in the rain the dales are wondrfull.If you go - go with respect - its a national park - but heavy tourism takes its toll as much as keeping the economy afloat - enjoy - but dont tell too many peope about it-grin........failing all of that - i head into a book- or a painting or something im making - no -im not ancient - only 33 - and modern as u like - but somethin v satisfying knowing one can make things oneself - hmmmf - as usual - i write epics here - hope you enjoyed - i may have to transferr this to my journal!its just started and open to all to read - so go ahead - and WHAT a wondefull question!

I actually did it once. Well not as a spur of the moment thing- after monhts of crap happening, and me continually wishing to be in Paris (having never been previously) I decided, heck if I think Paris is the answer then make it the answer. And so I saved for a few months and took off to Paris for a couple of weeks.

And it kinda did help me get a grip on everything.

Now...when I want to escape, I dream of somewhere covered in snow.

My aunty and uncle have a wonderfully secluded beachhouse across the road from the beach in Lorne.

It has such a lovely beach feel to it with the decor. Also, sitting on the deck watching the ocean or watching a movie with the screen door closed, you can smell the sea.

My sister was going through some hard times and literally took off there for a week. Turned off her phone, saw no one, the works. She said it was the best therapy.

It is also the best fiending place due to its seclusion and the beach itself being so inviting... =D

id love to have a house in a small tropical town, not too far from the beach, with plenty of rainforest around - and no neighbours for miles.