• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Where is the cannabis forum?

Have tried absolutely everything and it's not sciatica I don't have nerve pain it feels more like bone on bone. And the problem is not smoking pot it's using pot because if I show positive for pot I'll lose my pain medication and my ex would possibly use it against me to take my son away if we were fighting. If it was during a time we weren't fighting and I was still living in the house if it kept me from being argumentative with him he probably be great with it. In fact I really think it would have saved our relationship. And he probably would have wanted me to keep smoking if it kept us from fighting. I'm in the shelter because I'm on disability and I don't make enough money to keep an apartment. After I left the second time I was able to keep my apartment for two and a half years but then I was working so much driving for Uber my wrist started getting carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms and I had to get surgery on my wrist so I couldn't work that's why I lost my apartment

Lsd and psylocibin only stay in your blood for less than 24hrs, they rarely even test for it.

That sort of explain's the complicated situation your in. Pain also causes agitation, when untreated I noticed myself.

Guessing the reason for your kid staying with him is the shelter you in? Sad situation, kids need both their parents if possible. But also the other way around you deserve contact with your kid. Or was that a court order?

We posted at the same time. Over here there is lawful right to rectify, remove or add your own comment's in your file the Cop's have. First you ask up your file via post, use a example if available or ask help..
Read it and if certain facts can be be proved as lies, like false accusations. You can procede to the rectifying/ remowing adding comment's part which is another law and and for that you will need to write another letter.

On paper (the LAW) They must be removed. Then its there job to have all organisation's they shared it with (child support and such) rectify it too. At least that's over here in NL. Wonder if it truelly works?

I am stigmatized in the eyes of which is hard to get rid of. What is your short term goal?

Bout the Cannabis i enjoy it. Makes people humble. So I see no problem just not with kid's and such around. But that varies on your location NL is tolerant toward's personal use.
There were no cop files

No my ex has been keeping him from me for almost 3 years Aug 2024 because I left

I haven't left parts of the story out on purpose....I just try so hard to get all of the story sometimes I leave stuff out.
No parenting plan was settled? That's different then over here, here you have to set up a plan for the visiting right's and other responseability's. At least if you were married or had an registrated partnership. So over here your ex is breaking the law. Not that that is a sure shot to get things straight. A lawyer might be an option or legal advice, is that free of charge?

And leaving part's I didn' t mean to come over as rude, it was ment like you don't have to go into detail's. As it will only bring the past back, aim for the future. That was a therapy I did. 'Past and Further', as lot of people deep in the shit tend to stay stuck in the past.

Do you have help? Good thing there is no police involved as most trouble starts via them. And false accusation's agains you.

ps In your writings I notice desperation, unfareness, loss and sorrow. But you don't come over as agressive imo Stephy.
Last time my kid's were here was about 4 and 1/2 year ago, and that hurts. Especially when you unable to have any influence on it.
Finally I noticed it was draining, a battle agains a system you allready lost. So taking a few gears back helped.

Now I am doing it my pace. But endurance is strenght so, keep up. Much love from emkee, father of 2 lovely kids. I do see my kids once in a while when they are accompenied by my Mom.

Last edited:
No parenting plan was settled? That's different then over here, here you have to set up a plan for the visiting right's and other responseability's. At least if you were married or had an registrated partnership. So over here your ex is breaking the law. Not that that is a sure shot to get things straight. A lawyer might be an option or legal advice, is that free of charge?

And leaving part's I didn' t mean to come over as rude, it was ment like you don't have to go into detail's. As it will only bring the past back, aim for the future. That was a therapy I did. 'Past and Further', as lot of people deep in the shit tend to stay stuck in the past.

Do you have help? Good thing there is no police involved as most trouble starts via them. And false accusation's agains you.

ps In your writings I notice desperation, unfareness, loss and sorrow. But you don't come over as agressive imo Stephy.
Last time my kid's were here was about 4 and 1/2 year ago, and that hurts. Especially when you unable to have any influence on it.
Finally I noticed it was draining, a battle agains a system you allready lost. So taking a few gears back helped.

Now I am doing it my pace. But endurance is strenght so, keep up. Much love from emkee, father of 2 lovely kids. I do see my kids once in a while when they are accompenied by my Mom.
Thanks. My ex would disagree about my aggressiveness and it's hard not to fight with him when things are so hard and I don't get to see my son much which arguing is why he blocked me again

The courts gave me supervised visitation only because of the lies he said... then he let me move in and I left after 3.3 years. Now it's been a almost 3 year fight

The courts gave me supervised visitation only because of the lies he said... then he let me move in and I left after 3.3 years. Now it's been a almost 3 year fight
In the same situation, may only see them supervised (my mother absolutely not a loser of social work). Only difference you got this settlement in court, mine was not and technically not even legal or something. Only judges may determine that.

But for you that means if you get your life back on track, they will probably monitor this closely.
Ignore your ex negative comment's just talk about the kid's (bussiness like) and avoid reacting to stabs in the back, if he is Narcistic or even has an conduct disorder it will happen (just leave instead of letting you get agitated), show your best behaviour. Set an example and draw a line to what is and isn't acceptable.

Is it in the future possibe this will change? Un-supervised visit's, weekend's if you have a place of your own. Myself its still a long way to go starting with rectifying my Police file. The source of my disaster.

Last edited:
In the same situation, may only see them supervised (my mother absolutely not a loser of social work). Only difference you got this settlement in court, mine was not and technically not even legal or something. Only judges may determine that.

But for you that means if you get your life back on track, they will probably monitor this closely.
Ignore your ex negative comment's just talk about the kid's (bussiness like) and avoid reacting to stabs in the back, if he is Narcistic or even has an conduct disorder it will happen (just leave instead of letting you get agitated), show your best behaviour. Set an example and draw a line to what is and isn't acceptable.

Is it in the future possibe this will change? Un-supervised visit's, weekend's if you have a place of your own. Myself its still a long way to go starting with rectifying my Police file. The source of my disaster.
After the divorce which he was granted supervised visitation only. He moved me back indy the house to be the SOLE CAREGIVER 24/7 ALL BY MYSELF FOR 3.3 YEARS. BECAUSE OF HIS ATTITUDE I MOVED OUT EVEN THOUGH IT RAISED MY MONTHLY BILLS BY 1,500... AFTER KILLING BOTH MY AQUARIUMS I MOVED OUT.... HE started up the stupid supervised visitation only shit again. I have my own apartment for 2.5 years but that was as long as I could keep it up. Now I'm on domestic violence shelter for almost 5 months

Well jeez, this is a hell of a ride. I.... I'm honestly at a loss for words concerning the relationship aspect of this thread, but concerning the original post that started it?

You know, whether @Stephy should take up the habit again?

Typically, my answer would be something along the lines of "If it feels good, do it--" but as I read through the developing conversation, this line just jumped out at me

Have tried absolutely everything and it's not sciatica I don't have nerve pain it feels more like bone on bone. And the problem is not smoking pot it's using pot because if I show positive for pot I'll lose my pain medication and my ex would possibly use it against me to take my son away if we were fighting.

and I think OP already knows that using cannabis right now in the middle of this dispute will leave her open, vulnerable and essentially living under nuclear threat if anybody close to the situation found out how she was coping.

I'm admittedly a little late but it doesn't happen every day that a fully-formed thread just pops up in my favorite forum for perusal.

*EDIT* (normally goes at the bottom but Jibuilt hit the headline) DO NOT RISK YOUR MEDICATION FOR A BUZZ THAT MAKES YOU MORE SOCIABLE. What country / state / area of the world are you in? Medical Marijuana? Sounds like you more than qualify.
(*I once watched a guy (and this was a decade or two ago) dial the # to an "online pain doctor". He put it on speaker, Doc: "Hi I understand you are having pain issues?" My buddy "Yea my fingers have been killing me" Doc "What happened to your fingers?" Friend. "Dialing this phone number really did a number on them" Doc: *laughs audibly* "So would 90 vicodins work?" Yes sir!... and that was that.) now with painpills that atmosphere has changed but medical marijuana is still the same type deal

I admit I only read the original post.

I am male (so a little more prone to physical violence?) I started smoking pot to keep my ass out of trouble. So I think I understand what you are saying. I am a bit of a dick if im not smoking pot. Probation was A LONG ASS YEAR for everyone who interacted with me I am sure.

I know it is now my practice (screw deep breathe count to ten) to roll a fat joint and really run the logistics on what I am thinking about doing. Almost everytime I decide 1. Its an overreaction or 2. (admittedly more often) decide the logistics and possible consequences would make 'acting rash'.....well the juice wouldn't be worth the squeeze.

If you are like me and IME (*go ahead you can hate me* most people) than yes, for your sake and the rest of ours get blunted.

FINAL NOTE: Something in the pit of my gut is telling me this isn't the healthiest way to fix this problem....but hell if I wanna go on a journey of self discovery and find out why "Im mad" according to someone else....pot is like the cheat code lol.

Last edited: