Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

where do YOU bluelight from?

the child in me wants to respond to this thread by using just one word:
"uranus".
But I guess I better tow the line - 90 % work / 10 % home.

100% from work at the moment; I currently don't have another option. I'm getting Optus Cablenet installed on Tuesday at home though, so that should help greatly with my shameful work bluelight addiction (I hope).
I have a nice secluded office upstairs all by myself so it's so hard to stop!!! help!

100% from home. uni takes so bloody long to get to for me that i try to spend all my time there actually doing *important* things. plus most of the pcs set up at uni suck.
i live with just my flatmate, so i don't need to worry about my parents reading it - not that either of them would even know how to turn a computer on :)
!brad

100% home
I have my own comp in my own room
So its all good :D
The downside is i only have 1 phone line at home so im not on the net that much :)
Dailup, god it sucks

100% work. i do literally about 30 minutes real work at this hotel each which is sad in a way someone. Changing jobs soon. or going overseas. depends what i feel like tommroow. maybe ill get married. or go sit on an island. i just dont know...
(does that make sense)?

100% home for me. If I'm not here I'll generally have something more important to do..

Used to be 80% of my school attendance whilst doing my diploma. Fucked really cus it was costing me $14.50 an hour to be at school, 7:30-12:30 monday to friday. And I BL'd a good few hundred hours away :p
100% from home now.
Random post addition, new sig testingggg
[ 04 January 2003: Message edited by: Genasirus ]

where ever i happen to be..
will be diciplining myself NOT to NET @ work this year..
need to get shit done!
;) :) :D

at the mo all the time in cafes, since where im staying dosnt have a computer. when im home (nz) at uni as my connection is too slow at home, and you all know once you've had fast connection you cant go back.
things tend to get broken when im at home

only from home
school account ran out before i got a chance to BL from tehre =]
im sure they wouldnt have minded however
i never did anything productive there anyway =]