• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Where do I go to find girls/woman to be friends or even more?

Few things turn a girl on more than having a house, car, & money.

I'm not very attractive, but the phrase "Want to come to my house and watch cartoons" , worked often enough for me.

Whilst we can't always plan when and where we'll end up starting a new relationship, generally speaking, if you're trying to plan these things out it is a far better idea to sort out your own life, before deciding to enter into a partnership in life.

I would focus on finding a job and a home before *trying* to get into a relationship. If it happens regardless, well - so be it. But yeah, I wouldn't advise trying to get into a relationship while you haven't even got your own life together.

We tend to make compromises in relationships based on our own short-comings, looking for a relationship when you're in a tough spot usually means finding someone else in an equally tough spot - and hey - if you do and you both manage to work your way out of it, together, it will probably end up as a real strong relationship. But, you run a couple of serious risks:

A) Only one of you manages to sort their shit out (get a job, etc) and that person will probably begin to resent the other person due to feelings of being 'dragged down' 'held back'. This isn't healthy in the least, for either person involved.
B) You'll probably just end up in some awful, co-dependant mess. That's what usually happens when two fuck-ups get together. With each person just supporting the other persons bad choices; each person making the other feel alright about how things are going. You'll end up feeling like you're each the only other person in the world who 'really understands me'. You'll get this false sense of 'going through some really deep shit together'. Same old bullshit cliches like 'Wow - things aren't great for us, but I'm so lucky I've got you. No matter what else in life, at least we have each other. I don't care what happens to me, so long as I have you, I'm ok'. All that shit, none of it is healthy and it's all bullshit.

So.. my advise is, get your shit together and then you can set the bar a bit higher, rather than entering into a relationship with someone who can 'put up with your shit' because 'you put up with theirs'. Get somebody who is happy in life and who isn't seeking a relationship to help define their existence, which by the way is what it sounds like you're trying to do. Don't enter a relationship if it means that relationship is the only thing either of you have going for you (that's good).

get 2 jobs and start working out.

or get a really ugly chick.

I have real problems. fuck. Go to labor-ready or something. Get on your hustle.
I'm waiting on my 3rd open-heart surgery. No sympathy here.

Listen bro:
College; #1..all types of chicks are walking around everywhere. Just introduce yourself. If you can't find anything situational to spark a conversation after the intro, say " I like the way you carry yourself. What's your name? Blah blah" Then just talk about anything. Don't make it long. You will see her again because it's college. When you do, greet her by name. Brief convo again if shes on the move. Just keep doing this + with multiple chicks until you build up the relation for longer, more personal convos. Then you'll have friends. Choose which one is more susceptible to banging based off feedback from interactions. PLEASE DONT PUT THE PUSSY ON THE PEDESTAL.
Whore house:
This might sound outlandish but this is a great place to meet lots of women as friends or gfs. Since there's obviously a vibe of sexual openness, the environment is relaxed as far as social interactions. You can learn a lot about women and sexuality and your sexuality as well. Also builds confidence.
The park (a big park);
Ppl go to the park to hang out or participate in festivities. If you see a group, just introduce yourself. Maybe chill with them for a sec. Don't be invasive though.
www.meetup.com
Hookah lounge
Art center/expo
Concert; talk about music..easy
Supermarket; not only posible shoppers but if there is an attractive cashier, flirt with her. Ask her if she's single afterwards. Like blatantly. If you chicken out, she'll be there another day because she works there BUT it is imperative that you let this girl know that you exist ie conversation, introductions so she will somewhat remember you. For ex. If you have a pet, go to a pet store. See hot chick "oh you must be looking for pinkies for your snake? Yea i have a snake too. Black mamba.. strong and powerful." etc etc
Outside the club/bar; "Parking lot pimpin". Wait for the chicks to leave, walk around then pounce on them because they are away from the loud music and distractions. Plus you can see them in the light. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight? You need me to carry you to your car?" Jokingly of course. (Being with at least one buddy helps. Mitigates creepmode) Great for convos and exchanging numbers.

Edit: just read that youre financially low. I don't think any of the things i mentioned require much money anyways (maybe the whorehouse)I don't have my mind set on spending loads of money on these chicks regardless. Drawing a picture together in the city square will suffice as a date. Maybe get a coffee cake and some OJ. Frisbee in the park. Wtf do you want from me - Bitch im not puff daddy. Not giving you VIP passes to exclusive nightclub chauffeured to in a Rolls Royce.

*Tips
-Social Drugs help.
-Make sure that the girls will remember that you exist (you're not the only person on the planet who speaks to them)
- Don't be tooinvasive
- Learn another language if you don't already. Holy shit if you say one intelligible sentence in a chick's native language, they melt..and will think you're fluent.
- Work out.. what's keeping you from doing 50 pushups in a 24 hour time frame? I think it's safe to say all chicks like a guy in shape.
- You can also meet female friends thru female friends. It can kinda get tricky here with initiating the banging

Hopefully I've helped.

Last edited:
thanks all for your advice... I hope it helps not just myself but others reading this, since I made this thread I have had no trouble meeting woman. 1 i meet on facebook just going through a friends list and adding a few hotties and asking if they were ever bored we could chat or something like that another one was random I was at the pub outside smoking and just started talking...
I have been reading a lot about woman the p[ast few months about keeping eye contact body posture etc.. my confidence is growing.. its hard to smile when your not happy like myself atm, I exchange quite a few grins with girls while walking around in town, I still need to gain the the courage to ask a random girl out but I have been practising just making the converstaion while buying something go a tiny bit longer,

the main problem still is when i ask a woman out and then go out what i gonna say wanna come back to my place we can hang out in the shed my parents wont come out lol.... im happy at the moment I have a few maybe girls im speaking to atm my main problem is trying to leave this girl iv been in long distance relationship for almost 2 years i do really love her even though im pretty sure she is playing me for a fool

I'm not really looking for a relationship no more. I am always looking for casual sex... I was reading this article and it said about once you stay friends with a girl to long, you have no hope of sleeping with her when I have found it different, I like to pretend I am not interested in them to start with and say I just want to be friends then after a couple dates/ meetings make a move on her... the last 2 girls I have slept with I done this and told me because I pretended not to want them it made them attracted to me when at the start the were not that much into me, ladies any comments on this?

because I pretended not to want them it made them attracted to me when at the start the were not that much into me, ladies any comments on this?

This is a generally well accepted fact with the nature of attraction; people want what they can't have. I had more women flirt with me when i was in a relationship then when i wasn't, i even had one woman straight out ask me if i wanted to have sex.. if you demonstrate an abundance mentality, people will be attracted towards you. In the case of pretending to not want them you indirectly showed them less attention and this made them more interested in you. I think the archetype of this is the classic 'Asshole vs Nice Guy' argument.

I usually never become 'friends' if im interested in the girl.. i always keep the conversation flirtatious without been too direct, this gives the impression that im open for something more then friends but im not actively pursuing them. This allows them to relax and feel comfortable around me, from there it's easy to make a move.

This is a generally well accepted fact with the nature of attraction; people want what they can't have. I had more women flirt with me when i was in a relationship then when i wasn't,
So true. Every girl notices you when you are with another woman. Some will almost blatantly disrespect her directly to get your attention (which is hot imo).

Wow, this thread is so informative! Good stuff, good to see so many great suggestions! I will definitely use them. Thank you.

today i tested out my the skills iv been learning.
At the start of the day I had app. with a young woman from a office i had 2 visit, this was just the start to a afternoon where I started to control and make a effort with the girls, this young woman in the office iv only seen her a few times when I meet my regular dude, I know we both were thinking subcouinscly about undressing each other, I delibratley made small things that we were talking BOUT stretch out aNd she was aswell... I WUSSED OUT THIS TIME AND DIDNT ASK HER OUT. I dont think in her position would be legal, Would be fun....
I just went browsing in a few shops, I noticed the older woman over 50 like to 'cough' accidently walk into me..
the 2nd girl, I went into this pipe shop all kinds piece pipes n stuff, anyway I started talking with the girl at the counter, We went to school together and her brother was in my year level, we chatted easily, I even asked if she could get bath salts lol.. she made a comment having 3 lil boys, I didnt know what to ask to determin if she was still with there father.. ? If she had of made it clear she was single I would have asked something stupid gettn her to come out with me. When I did leave this shop i told her I would be back when I had some money to spend.. maybe you girls on here can help me :)
there is 1 a woman 3 yrs older then me, we are good friends and have chemistry, when we 1st meet we didn't leave each other fore over 2 days, we both crazy and have awesome times together, I talk with her reguarerly
talk with a few girls just as friends
i think im not scared of rejection but her accepting :/ its scary to have to think il have 2 change a few of the things i do.

Whilst we can't always plan when and where we'll end up starting a new relationship, generally speaking, if you're trying to plan these things out it is a far better idea to sort out your own life, before deciding to enter into a partnership in life.

I would focus on finding a job and a home before *trying* to get into a relationship. If it happens regardless, well - so be it. But yeah, I wouldn't advise trying to get into a relationship while you haven't even got your own life together.

We tend to make compromises in relationships based on our own short-comings, looking for a relationship when you're in a tough spot usually means finding someone else in an equally tough spot - and hey - if you do and you both manage to work your way out of it, together, it will probably end up as a real strong relationship. But, you run a couple of serious risks:

I agree 100% mostly human and really have no plans right now to enter into a relationship.

JackiePeyton: Thank you have put on my reading list.

Corazon: its crossed my mind more then a few times.

Waffle Sock - Learn another language if you don't already. Holy shit if you say one intelligible sentence in a chick's native language, they melt..and will think you're fluent. (I can be very interesting and mysterious when I talk sometimes)

- Work out.. what's keeping you from doing 50 pushups in a 24 hour time frame? I think it's safe to say all chicks like a guy in shape. (theres no reason why I cannot and must got off my arse, I walk heaps ..:? )

- You can also meet female friends thru female friends. It can kinda get tricky here with initiating the banging (this is the problem im having with the woman 3 years older then me)

Hopefully I've helped. (Yes definatley mate you all are helping)

This is a generally well accepted fact with the nature of attraction; people want what they can't have. I had more women flirt with me when i was in a relationship then when i wasn't, i even had one woman straight out ask me if i wanted to have sex.. if you demonstrate an abundance mentality, people will be attracted towards you. In the case of pretending to not want them you indirectly showed them less attention and this made them more interested in you. I think the archetype of this is the classic 'Asshole vs Nice Guy' argument.

I usually never become 'friends' if im interested in the girl.. i always keep the conversation flirtatious without been too direct, this gives the impression that im open for something more then friends but im not actively pursuing them. This allows them to relax and feel comfortable around me, from there it's easy to make a move.

I must adopt this same technique and keep convo flirtatious

I read tude's post and she is definitely right about smiles as being a big signal.

If you exchange several smiles with a woman she wants to talk to you. You gotta kind of read it though like all body language and reciprocate.

I still think the biggest key is to be able to start a conversation.

I'm going to post all what i have done to overcome problems in the past on BL with the help of the friendly and caring BL crew

Great advice, I have no reason to fear talking with woman, I just need to re learn the way of seducing them

lol what if they just type one word answers online or you say something with a few questions then they still reply one line.
Also I hate typing for hours to them. Bitch gimme them digitz mane.

Last edited:
that would certanly be the most efficent way ;)

no offense to the females or ladies on here.
but i honestly cbf and its just text on screen = no tone, laugh, . it's like typing on a keyboard to who knows who.

I am not looking for sex
I like snuggling on the couch watching DVD's
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :!:!:!Why, when, how, what, where:!:!:!

Oh dear. I suppose there is someone out there, but these are all red flags for any respectable girl. 29, lives at home, no job or car, and has never had a gf for more than 2 months and that was high school? I would be asking you a hell of a lot of questions on our first date like "What is wrong with you?"

sadly this is the truth..unless you have a really good reason for living at home and not having a car or being able to maintain a relationship for long, then most girls are gonna run for the hills..u would have to be either really good looking or charismatic/outgoing/fun to have a chance with girls..

build yourself up first, get a job, car, start working out improve social skills and dont put pussy on a pedestal...