• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Where can I locate testing kits in NYC?

wingroller

Greenlighter
*Mods, if this thread breaks rule, please delete. Thanks.

I walked all over the usual recreational spots in NYC but no stores carry testing kits.

I have a Marquis test coming in the mail but probably won't arrive in time, and I have a Mandelin which I suspect is not working properly. I would like to perform another test before a festival weekend. Any suggestions on where I can locate a testing kit in NYC? This is a bit uncalled for, but perhaps someone in NYC would be kind enough to lend/sell me theirs? Please post or PM me if you have suggestions. Thanks!

You could always make your own. Find some sulfuric acid and some formaldehyde:

Add 100 mL of concentrated (95–98% ) sulfuric acid to 5 mL of 40% formaldehyde, drop on substance in question. You can add some methanol to slow down the reaction time to observe the color change better as well.

Don't do this if you're not knowledgeable with lab work, but the option stands.

wingrollers - good luck and enjoy the festival. hope you find some bomb ass rolls.

psichedelic - interesting but i prefer already in the bottle haha too scare to do that.

this is not how to make mandelin but marquis. also, only make your own in a fume hood to avaoid exposure to gases and fumes