• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

when you take subliminal drugs where abouts in the mouth do you put them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I've been putting them on TOP of my tongue but I have read you are supposed to put them under your tongue which I am trying now and gotta say it seems to be working a lot better probably because it's a new roa for me but I just want to make sure I'm doing it right as I hate not doing drugs efficiently and wasting them weather it's for pains of euphoria

Heh, bloody autocorrect eh? I guess you meant to say 'sublingual', which is Latin for 'under the tongue'. So yes, you're now doing it right. I often used to take benzos this way as they come on a lot faster.

Heh, bloody autocorrect eh? I guess you meant to say 'sublingual', which is Latin for 'under the tongue'. So yes, you're now doing it right. I often used to take benzos this way as they come on a lot faster.
Latin for under the tongue well there you go you learn something new everyday

Heh, there you go with 'subliminal' again. Is this a case of autocorrect or a subliminal error?

Definition of subliminal: (of a stimulus or mental process) below the threshold of sensation or consciousness; perceived by or affecting someone's mind without their being aware of it.

Latin for under the tongue well there you go you learn something new everyday

Yep. Consider 'Cunnilingus'. This is also derived from Latin. 'Cunnus' for vulva (hence 'cunt') and 'lingere' for lick. The Latin for tongue is 'lingua'. This is also how words such as 'language' and 'linguistics' came into being. Them pesky Romans eh?

Oh so what word am I supposed to use? I usually get words like that mixed up

'Sublingual' - under the tongue

Sorry, I'm drawing the line here. This one is just ridiculous. If you Google "Sublingual" a diagram of area is present with a short concise definition. Part of being safe when using drugs involves being able to do some of your own research guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.