• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

When you no longer feel human

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
Today I was meditating and it just got more intense than usual. The feeling of being a human being stopped for some seconds. There was awareness of a breathing and sounds. But no human, separation, or thought. Absolute Blissful Heaven. Yeah, baby!

How the fuck its possible to feel absolutely satisfied, full, and completely In love for some seconds with the objects in your room at the middle of the night? Well, it's possible. Seems alien, but it's totally possible. Its possible to become "in Love" with any object if you tune your state of consciousness in such a way that the mere feeling of you being a human being disappears.

When only breathing and awareness exists, then Love its inevitable. And it doesn't matter if in that moment there is no a girl or guy with you, you feel completely united with the wall and the chairs and the air...etc. Yeah, Oneness couldn't get any more real.

By the way To anyone feeling doubtful about trying Yoga, I really encourage them to just do and practice Siddhasana. If you feel lazy and don't want to do traditional yoga, just do that single pose and master it the most you can. I'm telling you, that shit is magic.

I used to experience this on dissociatives and am always puzzled by reports suggesting that the same should be possible without drugs. But I struggle heavily to meditate even for just a few minutes, always all those unwanted, intrusive thoughts from which I have to actively distract myself and this fucks it up.

I used to experience this on dissociatives and am always puzzled by reports suggesting that the same should be possible without drugs. But I struggle heavily to meditate even for just a few minutes, always all those unwanted, intrusive thoughts from which I have to actively distract myself and this fucks it up.
It's totally possible to experience the same degree of bliss and pleasure without drugs than with them. However, the problem is maintaining it. After several years of practice I can for sure produce those states in a more consistent manner, but still it's not as a 'key' I can activate each time I want. And, it doesn't last hours, more minutes, if lucky.

I haven't experienced the level of utter mindfuckery of dissociative, though. Meditation-Yoga induced states usually are 'clean' in that regard.

If you want advice, give a try to Sadhguru's inner engineering course (it can be done online). Each person is different so what worked for me might don't work for you, but honestly the range of tools I've learned with his teaching has totally blown out the water any previous meditation technique I thought it was good.

Also, I´ve learned that most people don't meditate. They just sit and close their eyes. You shouldn't struggle to meditate. Meditation can be the result that happens when you do certain stuff, do certain postures with your body or apply certain breathing techniques, energetic shifts, etc...