• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Growing When should I plant 100 plants in CA?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I tried to Google this but I dunno, I can remember my over grow forum account either so can anyone tell me when your put clones in the ground?

It's not a big deal I'm planning 100 in a half acres backyard in California I used to grow indoors hydroponics though never grown outdoors can't belive anything can be as hard as hydro though. Should be easy.

Mixture grow soil, water what's the worst that can happen.

Though I'm doing this so I don't have to work. I used to be a waiter I loved it but it's just not possible. I got hit by a car bla bla I need weed just to get by in life. Both for very real medical reasons and so to keep me clean off hard drugs.

And it works but I'll run out of money in about three years right now this is the best idea I had.

Plenty of room, legal enough, previous growing knowledge.

I hear weed gets its name from how easy it grows out doors. I hope this is true. Thanks!

I would plant each clone in individual pots with organic soil indoors until they are teenagers and then transplant them outside to larger buckets (5-20 gallons) during early Spring time.

10 plants would be a hobby. 100 plants is going to be a full time job. I guess if you have all the time in the world and also have previous experience, then yes, it's "easy."

Isn't there a huge excess in most legal states at the minute? Unless it's top grade and really cheap you may struggle to earn a living, unless you process it all into various extracts and edibles.

It still is work, especially ~100 outdoor plants. Equinox is when people usually put their (pregrown) plants out. If you really want monsters put some leds on top of them starting in feb-march to keep them from flowering early. It's cali, you can almost start now with that climate, yeah I'm pretty jealous. You can make it as easy or as difficult as you want, but just some soil and water is usually not going to win you any prizes. A good soil mix sure as hell goes a long way, but outdoors it's more out of your hands what happens throughout the season, indoors it's easy if everything is set up properly.

I'd go for massive plants, the bigger the better. Get yourself a ton of rebar and make some cages, >100 gal of soil per plant min, lot's and lot's of gypsum and lime, loads of fertilizer, liquid too.

I tried to Google this but I dunno, I can remember my over grow forum account either so can anyone tell me when your put clones in the ground?

It's not a big deal I'm planning 100 in a half acres backyard in California I used to grow indoors hydroponics though never grown outdoors can't belive anything can be as hard as hydro though. Should be easy.

Mixture grow soil, water what's the worst that can happen.

Though I'm doing this so I don't have to work. I used to be a waiter I loved it but it's just not possible. I got hit by a car bla bla I need weed just to get by in life. Both for very real medical reasons and so to keep me clean off hard drugs.

And it works but I'll run out of money in about three years right now this is the best idea I had.

Plenty of room, legal enough, previous growing knowledge.

I hear weed gets its name from how easy it grows out doors. I hope this is true. Thanks!
It can be finicky growing outside, I used to work in a nursery with 500+ plants and there was always problems with bugs, animals, thieves, soil quality/ph fluctuating and other external factors we eventually couldn't control hence why we would have to keep them inside. A greenhouse with 1000w lamps would probably be a better idea but if you're confident that it'll work outdoors then go for it. We would keep the baby clones in peat pellets in domes then when they got to be more than a foot or so tall and hardy we'd move them outside. We started at the end of February when it was cold so I can't really speak about Cali weather since it's completely different from where I stay.

Last edited:
You don't have to start them inside. I know people in southern Canada that put their clones directly in the ground. Sorry I couldn't help you with timing but i am extremely jealous lol here in Canada we have a short season so the majority is grown inside.
I know a guy who has grown from the same plant for almost 30 years. I was shocked how potent it was because I always thought outdoor wasn't as strong as hydroponic
I wish I could grow we can legally grow 4 so that would cover my own
Good luck and I hope it works out well for you. My dream career