Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

When do you guys like to blow up?

Mazzab

Bluelighter
Hello fellow ravers!
So here's my inquiry for you. I've always in the past plan my doses for the headliner of the night. Usually drop an hour before they go on and blast off during their set. I noticed that when I do this I always get the anxious, uneasy come up and proves to be very intense, especially since the dance floor is usually packed during the headliner. I've tried to battle this with a drink or two of alcohol. After speaking to a newer partner in crime; she explained that she likes to come up prior to the main act, stabilize, then be in an easier state of mind during the intense part of the show. So my question is. What do you guys prefer?
Ps. I usually don't redose. I'm not big on chasing the high. I enjoy it for what it is and save for next time.

rolls are can be hard to predict.....the best part is often after the hard hitting come up and earlier part of the peak....with mxe the onset was basically the peak and it dropped down from there.

i don't usually plan my rolls for the headliner. everyone has a different favourite dj on the lineup so it would inevitably turn out to be a compromise. also, i almost always redose, so it's usually drop at midnight and go home at 6am. no headlines plays outside that span of time anyway.
i've also comeup during the main set of the night, but have always found it enjoyable; probably because i've never had an anxious comeup...
if anything i find that being on the dancefloor prevents me from thinking about the drug thus helping me to enjoy the moment rather than thinking about how high i already am and how how i'm gonna be (which is often enough to lessen the intensity of the effects...).

Ideally I'd like to take my initial dose as late as I can. General consensus is once the occasion isn't as much fun any more while you're still sober, it's time to roll :)

You could bang two tin cans together and I would probably enjoy it on mdma. I generally plan only to avoid coming down in the queue for a taxi.

I typically redose if its a long night out but I always plan for the ride home/going to sleep.
I don't want to be rolling balls while tossing and turning in bed.

Well i redose a couple times throughout the night, but i usually drop my main dose an hour before a good dj that im excited for (not favorite though, because they're usually more torwards the end of the rave) ive noticed if your having a great time as your coming up it makes it so much more epic.. I never drop more than 5 hours before the rave ends though, because through trial and error i've found that no matter how much mdma i take i am Completely drained and just cracked out at the 5+hour mark, and i dont like to end with the headliner while feeling like that, so thats a no no.