• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's your poison ?

My all time favourite drug is ecstasy in the early days when it was pure bliss. We did it pretty much every weekend for three years but the magic was only there for the first 18 months.

Moved on briefly to speed but then discovered dexedrine which we've been doing regularly for over a decade and is now the drug of choice.

GHB/GBL has been a constant since 1999.

Mixture of prope dope, morphine (both IV, first prope alone then morph/prope) and smoked D-methphet.

Anyone got experience of plugging cyclizine? got loads of 50mg cyclizine tabs and CBF right now to make the citrate, acetate etc, so not gonna be shooting it, not atm anyhow, for the future certainly just not tonight. Heard its pretty decent as a potentiator for opiates of the morphinan type. Popped a couple of cimetidine, also I'm currently taking a course of erythro for a foot infection, although thats clearing up, and its also got similar enzymatic inhibition or substrate properties. Plus been chowing down cans of white grapefruit segments in grapefruit juice, which I eat loads of, absolutely love it, my grandma used to serve up grapefruit like that as a 'dessert' breakfast option when toady stayed with her as a kid. Can't get enough GFJ or GFs.

About to pop a few pramipexole (a dopamine agonist, favouring D2 and D3 DA receptors, its neat stuff, really adds to the euphoria of dopaminergic drugs, stimulants and opioids especially. And due to effects on prolactin secretion it also dramatically shortens the refractory period in at least, males. And its a perv drug for some, big time God I'd love to try it in a shot with MDPV and/or 3-fluorophenmetrazine plus say, half to 0.75g diamorphine or dipropionylmorphine. Goes nice with the opiates and with meth, or 3-FPM. Just never tried it in a 3-FPM or peevee speedball. Nice with a mixture of IV strong opiate, clonidine and/or tizanidine too. Major, major sedation coupled with enhanced euphoria and restoring at least the ability to climax once where the erotic is concerned, before the adrenergic autoreceptor agonist(s) result in something seemingly akin to the effects of NA depletion and inability to get off.

Mixture of prope dope, morphine (both IV, first prope alone then morph/prope) and smoked D-methphet.

Well jealous, this sounds exactly what i've been in the mood for today but alas I have nothing in the house but a solitary beer.

Sorry if you've explained this before (your posts are numerous and often quite long ha), but where does the dipropionylmorphine come from? Is it some sort of home synth?

Got plenty beer here myself. But alas, I may not drink so much as a swig.

The prope comes from, well its explained above. From what I understand of its pedigree, ..someone...acylated morphine. That is the basic reaction in the case of heroin manufacture too, what the producers of H do, is to obtain, by whatever means, typically in their case, isolation from poppy pods and straw, farming it etc and 'acylate' it, this is a chemistry term meaning to form a carboxylic acid (acyl group) ester, also called esterification, not all esterifications are acylations, however. And acylation can also mean to add an alkanoyl moiety to an amine, forming an amide.

The reaction of an acid with an alcohol, including a phenolic hydroxyl group, such as in the case of morphine results in the formation of the carboxylic acid ester of the phenolic -OH, in this case, two of them where morphine is concerned, at the '3 carbon and the '6 carbon. The -6 position is pretty much where the action is, and seems like selective monoesterification of the '3 position results in some possibly nasty things, but its easier to selectively monoacylate the '6 -OH if thats what someone wants to do, or to just go ahead and acylate both.

The process by which, and I will use heroin as the example since it is well known chemistry and quite simple. Either one of two routes is typically used. One-the esterification of both -3 and -6 position hydroxyl groups, taking morphine as the starting point. Two reagents are typically used although it is possible to do it other ways. The most well known is acetic anhydride, and heating. The second is esterification using an acyl halide, such as acetyl chloride, or acetyl bromide. this is essentially an activated, more reactive form of the parent acid, and it does not require heat, it can howeve result if not controlled, also in amide formation as a byproduct, I'd expect that use of morphine as a salt rather than as morphine base would help act as a protecting group, it does for a similar amidation reaction, not of morphine, but of piperazine. This is a symmetrical diamine, two amine groups bridged on each side by a two-carbon chain forming a cyclic ring with the two amine groups para- to each other. Formation, selectively, of mono-acylated piperazines has of late been of interest to me. And whilst if piperazine freebase is used and the acyl halide added, one will get di-acylpiperazine, the acyl group corresponding to the acyl halide one would choose to react. However if piperazine MONO-hydrochloride, and I expect, the mono-monohydrogen phosphate salt (that is, one amine group being salted by monohydrogen phosphate as the counterion, the other being the free amine) is reacted with an acyl halide, the mono-amide is the product almost exclusively. This is of interest due to a nootropic, of the AMPAkine type, called DM-235, or sunifiram being a pet project of mine, just cleaning up the piperazine from a bit of dye actually. Starting from pripsen de-worming powder. Which is just piperazine dyed with erythrosine (a red dye) and containing, per 8g sachet of piperazine monohydrogen phosphate about 12.5mg of sennoside, a laxative of the irritant/cathartic type. This is of no consequence however, seeing as DM-235 is of very very high weight potency. Active dose range in humans is between 5-15mg so there would be an infintesimal, utterly inactive level of the laxative in the finished AMPAkine.

The synthetic route that will be used is simply taking the mono-phosphate salt as is, recrystallization to remove the dye, then reaction with first propionyl chloride, to form 1-propionylpiperazine, and subsequently forming the freebase by the usual means, washing it clean with water, as the freebase dissolved in the nonpolar solvent of choice, either chloroform or methylene chloride, then the washed clean base, remaining in chloroform or dichlor dried over anhydrous calcium chloride, separated and then the 1-propionylpiperazine freebase in CHCl3 or CH2Cl2 treated with benzoyl chloride to give the finished product, DM-235, 1-propionyl-4-benzoylpiperazine.

This is the same reaction, using acetyl chloride in the case of heroin, that would give that drug if morphine sulfate or HCl was reacted with a base (to scrub the HCl produced in the hydrolysis of the acyl halide, an amine is often used, pyridine is common, but I'd avoid that if a beginner certainly, using carbonate or bicarbonate is less elegant, but on the other hand its not toxic and the workup is simple enough for someone new to chem to get cracking with some selfeducation online if they were to wish it. Pyridine or other amines would need more workup and scrupulous cleaning to get it ready for consumption. And if you've never had the dubious turd sandwich of a pleasure that is encountering pyridine, its somewhat toxic, not extremely so but nasty enough, and it STINKS. In fact, come to think of it you probably have encountered pyridine before, as its used in very small quantities to add the disgusting reek that attends the opening of a bottle of methylated spirits, so as to warn the potential fucked up far-gone desperate alcoholic that might otherwise attempt to ingest the ethanol that is intended to poison, blind and possibly murder people for tax purposes should they drink it. The pyridine gives it that unbearable stink of whitish-grey-to pale cyan-greenish colored-smelling acrid, rotting fishyness (might get lost in translation, I admit, but thats how I perceive it, I'm a synaesthete:p)

But either propionic anhydride, and heating, or propionyl halide (chloride, bromide etc.) plus base at room temperature would do it.

And yes, whilst I am most certainly not about to confess to doing a home synth of prope, the reaction itself is pretty much identical in principle to my project, the AMPAkine nootropic (cognitive/mnemonic enhancer and booster of LTP), although in this case its formation of an amide rather than an ester.

Me? I just dig science, and it isn't like the principles in operation with this type of reaction are particularly complex or difficult to understand. Anyone could pick it up, or for that matter evne the recipe cooks could manage it. Hell, if someone can pull off a reduction of pseudo/ephedrine then they are more than capable of it.

Thought I'd be in W/D this weekend, but by a bit of a prescription quirk and surgery opening times quirk I ended up getting an entire extra week's worth of morphine 30s too, that I can just 'spend' on lasting the rest of tonight lol. Lying back on the sofa, feet up, watching family guy on the cretin-canister, rolled a smoke, with a shot of mixed morphine and prope dope, clonidine, oral tizanidine and gabapentin, a bit of chlormethiazole amd some pramipexole, plus the pipe or two of meth. Meth all gone now though

Feeling pretty good all the same. No comedown in sight, not going to be either, only a low dose on the meth, but nevertheless, I'm feeling fuckin' golden=D