Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's your poison ?

cLaTTeReD

Bluelighter
May have been discussed many times before but as I'm new here;

whats your favourite or most frequently used drug ?

With no mephedrone available mine would be cocaine,

in my clubbing days it would have been ecstasy for sure :D

DMT - to me its not even a drug. Its a gateway to somewhere else and easily my most intense, profound and humbling, questioning and learning experiences.Every one should breakthrough on DMT once in their life.

LSD - love it. Perfect in every way. Mushies as well.

Cocaine. My guilty pleasure. Goog coke is such a subtle awesome stimulant with the added bonus of sleeping an hour or so after a line.

Pot'

Methamphetamine for stim. Friday night, so....

Then it has to be 2C-B.

Will get around to trying DMT sometime. It's something I've been wanting to try for a while now.

DMT - to me its not even a drug. Its a gateway to somewhere else and easily my most intense, profound and humbling, questioning and learning experiences.Every one should breakthrough on DMT once in their life.

LSD - love it. Perfect in every way. Mushies as well.

Cocaine. My guilty pleasure. Goog coke is such a subtle awesome stimulant with the added bonus of sleeping an hour or so after a line.

Pot'

I've had a big bag of root bark waiting for extraction for ages now, just not got round to doing it. Though im not a massive fan of tripping

I've had a big bag of root bark waiting for extraction for ages now, just not got round to doing it. Though im not a massive fan of tripping
DMT is not your usual kind of tripping. If you smoke enough words cannot describe what happens and where you go. Its completely mindblowing. Brief but on a whole new WTF was that level.But if all you see are pretty colours, fractals and geometric shapes you have not broken through. Thats the veil. Smoke more and peirce that and you will discover what i an many people have discovered. I also recommend you Google Nick Sand DMT essays. There are two. Well worth reading to get an idea about DMT. Afterall Nick Sand was the first underground chemist to synthase dmt not extract it discovered it could be smoked. Plus he made more acid for more years than any other human.

Currently? Hydrocodone, with the occasion dilaudid. Scripted, so nothing with which I can go nuts.

What I wish I had connects for:
Cocaine-loved it in the 80s for the reason Consumer posted.
Mushrooms

DMT is not your usual kind of tripping. If you smoke enough words cannot describe what happens and where you go. Its completely mindblowing. Brief but on a whole new WTF was that level.But if all you see are pretty colours, fractals and geometric shapes you have not broken through. Thats the veil. Smoke more and peirce that and you will discover what i an many people have discovered. I also recommend you Google Nick Sand DMT essays. There are two. Well worth reading to get an idea about DMT. Afterall Nick Sand was the first underground chemist to synthase dmt not extract it discovered it could be smoked. Plus he made more acid for more years than any other human.

just read on part of that Essay.. "i could not remember if I was a sacred temple dancer dreaming I was a man, or if I was a man dreaming I was a female dancer.". brings back some similar memories that i had when i was returning from a blast off

Oh i should add wine and bacon and egg rolls not to mention the finest Turkmenistan inseminated mexedrone.

just read on part of that Essay.. "i could not remember if I was a sacred temple dancer dreaming I was a man, or if I was a man dreaming I was a female dancer.". brings back some similar memories that i had when i was returning from a blast off
They really are great essays on DMT. Much better than The Spirit Molecule in my opinion. Nick Sand is probably more experienced with DMT than anyone on this planet.

Swirls 'n' stims... 'n' opies 'n' booze 'n' benzos... 'n' weed now and then. Very little of most of any of those now though. Quality over quantity innit.

Swirls 'n' stims... 'n' opies 'n' booze 'n' benzos... 'n' weed now and then. Very little of most of any of those now though. Quality over quantity innit.
You really need to try this inseminated Turkmenistan mexedrone. You are missing out.

You really need to try this inseminated Turkmenistan mexedrone. You are missing out.

It's all about the Tajikistan mexedrone these days, gramps :p

My poison intake is really quite tame these days. I haven't taken anything but weed and alcohol (a wee bit of Gee's linctus once, too) since May.

However, psychedelic/dissociative drugs of many kinds will forever be my favourite. My mushie spots have just started producing so I will indulge that soon.

It's all about the Tajikistan mexedrone these days, gramps :p
I am currently in negotiations with Mongolian chemists to get goat inseminated mexedrone onto the market. Initial trials are very positive. No kidding :)

Beer, hashish and weed mainly.

Occasional cocaine, mushrooms.

Some benzodiazepines every now and again, not habitually.

Haven't had a trip in a few years. When time is right.

Was once E's , then it went on to cocaine and alcohol, and now currently sits with benzos and opaites, the worst and best at the same time, recently i was on the white and as much as I enjoyed it, just didn't come close the gear I had the next day, obv I wish every day I never tried an opiate.

That ostensibly, though I tend to avoid the booze and lay on the weed heavily.

Heroin,

other than that Heroin's entourage of friends for when Heroin cannot be found/afforded or sensibly forgoed i.e. Subutex, Suboxone, Methadone, Valium and Xanax

My favourite drugs are acid and mephedrone, but I only take them once every 6 months or so.

Tend to stick to my coke and mdma regularly, both of which have a habit of disappointing :\ had some really good coke last night however, and not too pricy