What's your favourite thing about music?

stardust10

Bluelighter
What's your favourite thing about music in general basically?
If you had to pick one or two for example.

Mine would be how lyrics can have a double meaning
And also how it can help me cope in difficult times and other people but I need it just now.

Rhythm and melodies. Guts and Skelton of songs. I prefer a good melody to match my mood.

I used to be the same I still love music without lyrics I suppose it's a simplified question I have put forward, because there's so much to love really lol but interesting to hear people's perspectives. For instance one of my fave sounds of music doesn't have any lyrics usually - techno. But recently I have got so in to lyrics.

From a creative perspective I'm better melody wise than lyrics I can be really bad at lyrics but I can do a piano solo on the spot without any lessons for a live recording. I'm a beginner still. Edit: FS don't I sound like a bragging bastard

Last edited:
From a creative perspective I'm better melody wise than lyrics I can be really bad at lyrics but I can do a piano solo on the spot without any lessons for a live recording. I'm a beginner still. Edit: FS don't I sound like a bragging bastard

Nothing wrong with bragging about a talent...

It can be used as a language to describe emotional experience and the transitions between these emotions (cognitive). It gets me super high (sensory.) of course they go hand in hand...filters the sensing and thus effects thought and your frames of reference.

You any good at lyrics ions? Or producing even? Message me with a chord structure of you fancy it and we could go from there?
I've got ideas I know it's a big ask but if anyone's interested I'm looking for someone to help me tidy some ideas up (organise my recordings structure and timing) maybe would involve re-recording guitar parts better and on time. Plus vocals. Plus if anyone else plays any instruments or sings/raps at all and fancies collaborating just message me.

Could you send me a recording if possible even by pm? So I can add it in and start working with it on my phone app.