• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my favorite songs to listen to while blowing up,
I guess this would fall under Punk/Rock/Psycedelic rock/Ska/hardcore genre

NOFX- Whats the matter with perants today
"Doin' drugs, and askin' me for hugs"

Mad caddies- Macho nachos
Blood brothers- Every breath is a bomb (personal favorite)
The mars volta- Roulette dares
Incubus- Warning
Pink floyd- Dark side of the moon. Entire album

Hip hop, n the most crazy underground trance you've every heard!

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!!

-mattum- said:
GABBER GABBER GABBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stomp till your knees fill with fluid !

Yeah sumbody else who likes there music over 200 BPM!!!

Yeah i love to dance and with gabber u need to be rollin just to keep up!!!

opiatekrzy said:
i think it is totally stereotype to listen to techno on E, if you hate techno, being on E listening to it won't change ur opinion, what ever music hits my emotions sober, i listen to while on E, which intensifies my emotion level...personal preference..IMO

Ha Ha I will contest this one. I hated techno with a passion before I started rolling. No I own my own tables and listen to all the time when I am not rolling. %)

^ Gabber (or gabba) is like the most extreme form of hardcore I suppose... extremely fast, extremely hard... very intense fist-pounding, foot-stomping stuff... It originated in Rotterdam (eg: Rotterdam Terror Cops)... speeds can usally vary up to about 220bpm I think... pretty damn fast!!!

Here you go - follow this link to hear a sample I grabbed just now off the net... Listen and laugh... :)

http://217.158.65.110/MP3/SF154029-01-02-01.mp3

It's a bit too aggressive for me... but once in a while it does let off a bit of steam for me... Gabber is like a good kick-boxing session =D

Oh and while I'm here...

anonyMouse said:
I'm probably being a loner here...

Goa Trance

You're not alone! Psy and Goa are two of my most favourite genres... whilst that stuff is more fun on acid, it sounds just as good on ecstasy! :) Give me some Parasense, Infected Mushroom, Talamasca, GMS, Seroxat, Astrix, 1200 Mics... :)

Also love techno - and I mean actual techno like Adam Beyer, Marco Carola, Dave Clarke, Ben Sims, etc... I melt whenever I hear those tribal sounds... just makes me want to dance non-stop!

As good as drum n bass is to dance to, I actually find it a great genre to listen to when just enjoying a cruisy roll in the lounge room with friends!

Also on my fave list has to be good ol' regular trance, progressive and a touch of breaks :)

On the come-up i like to listen to some funky house tunes or just some plain house.
When the peak starts to kick in...some rollin drum and bass is a must
And on the after-peak towards coming down some real uplifting trance or any sub-genres of trance.
=D

U.K. HARDCORE

Yeah I said it... hahah.. Happy Hardcore for life... I'm a true supporter of the sound though, im not a big candykid or anything... but that shit right there is just the true rave music in my opinion. Thats what gets my blood pumping.

I also like Hardcore/Gabber, Hard Trance, Hard House, and Electro.

Psilo707 said:
U.K. HARDCORE

Yeah I said it... hahah.. Happy Hardcore for life... I'm a true supporter of the sound though, im not a big candykid or anything... but that shit right there is just the true rave music in my opinion. Thats what gets my blood pumping.

I also like Hardcore/Gabber, Hard Trance, Hard House, and Electro.

IMO UK Hardcore isnt really too happy cuz most good UK hardcore djs like scott brown tend to mix things up a bit and throw in some harder/darker tracks in their sets.

the kind of happy hardcore i cant stand is stuff like anabolic frolic which is just super cheesy and happy all the time.

for MDMA chillout music, prefferably tribal.
for pills and anything else that gives me energy DnB! :)

Its amazing what you can feel if you just listen to some of your old favorites that dont necessarily have a fast beat or techno. I like old floyd, doors, old elton john and yes, the man himself Neil Diamond. Stay away from Love on the Rocks when rolling, it will kill your roll. :D

toad420 said:
IMO UK Hardcore isnt really too happy cuz most good UK hardcore djs like scott brown tend to mix things up a bit and throw in some harder/darker tracks in their sets.

the kind of happy hardcore i cant stand is stuff like anabolic frolic which is just super cheesy and happy all the time.

Yeah I agree that there should be a slight difference when using the 2 different terms. While I admit that I do like the cheesy stuff, I'm more of a supporter of the fast-paced trancecore/freeform sound, and vocals thrown in aren't a bad thing imo. Scott Brown is the shit... Anabolic Sucks... but yeah, I like it all. :)

Ultrapsyber said:
^ Gabber (or gabba) is like the most extreme form of hardcore I suppose... extremely fast, extremely hard... very intense fist-pounding, foot-stomping stuff... It originated in Rotterdam (eg: Rotterdam Terror Cops)... speeds can usally vary up to about 220bpm I think... pretty damn fast!!!

Here you go - follow this link to hear a sample I grabbed just now off the net... Listen and laugh... :)

http://217.158.65.110/MP3/SF154029-01-02-01.mp3

It's a bit too aggressive for me... but once in a while it does let off a bit of steam for me... Gabber is like a good kick-boxing session =D

that is not gabber it's terror.

on this link is a good hardcore mix. http://www.rave-o-lution.nl/ click on online-mixes,noz-styled mix.

^^agreed it doesnt have a pounding enuff bassline to be called gabber, i would consider it more noisecore or glitchcore than anything :)

and yes for those of u who dont listen to hardcore we arent makin up these weird names that end with core... LOL

there is just a multitude of great types of Kore :)

Tellurian - The Sound Of The Underground
Heard it 2 days ago while rollin'

Made me STAMP... It's pretty happy hardcore but makes u feel heroïc as well.. (just IMO and im stoned btw)

Although I'll admit to a weakness for mindlessly cheerful house, be sure to try other sorts of music beyond techno. Fire up your favorite P2P program and download Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" and (try to) sing along some time.

In the same vein, try Tom Wait's "Tom Traubert's Blues".

Old blues and country, 80's pop...you never know what will strike a chord until you try.

TheDEA.org said:
Old blues and country, 80's pop...you never know what will strike a chord until you try.

Country man you just brought back horrible memories. I used to have a 200 disc changer the first part was country and the last part was Trance. I remember me and my roomate would always hear the Cd player click after the last Trance track and we would both try and run to the cd player to stop the horror before it happened we neve made it eithier. The horror= After the last trance track it would go back to disc one and disc ones first song was Garth Brooks Long Neck Bottle. Oh the horror to hear him in that country twang while rolling our asses off yel looooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggg neck bottle.:( :( 8( 8( 8o :| :|

Status
Not open for further replies.