• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling? (mega-merged)

I just had a general Question to ask everyone... So here it is... What is your fav type of music to lisiten to when you are rolling.. Personal i think Happy hardcore is soooo fun... It just picks me up and makes me bounce all over hte dance floor.. it seems that this type of music makes my high come back when it starts to go away...
So I'd be glad to hear what other kinds of music you guys listien too.. Oh and TOOL Is FUN TOOO!!!

Hey,
Fair play, Happy Hardcore is quality. I also like hard trance, hardcore teckno, gabba etc, anything stompin really!
kris

When I'm rolling I like to listen to breakbeats and house. Ireally love Mark Farina also PHISH is the best rolling or not

hi there,
Goa and psychedelic trance (infected mushroom,astral projection, various israeli trance-producers)is my way to reach out for the universe, ....
Have fun, keep on dancing

spaceystar...I like the way you think. :)
though, sector 9 is definitely my favorite band to roll to...good live organic trance, dub, and the drummer is a machine!

it depends really, if i'm just at someones house and it's a reasonably chilled out pilled session i really like to listen to some really bassy ambient music and chilled/abstract hip-hop (like anticon/xen) Out in clubs though it just has to be some happy hardcore/hard trance/hard drum & bass type thing to really get me on the floor.
Some prodigy never goes amis though :)
mike

I agree phish_head...Although I think with phish it is everything, music, energy and Chris's lights that make rolling at a phish show an all together great experience. Plus, you never know what they hell they're going to do, which makes it even crazier and exciting! When are they coming back... :)

listen to the music that you like to listen to sober while you're rolling and it will make it that much better! It's all up to your tastes. This is really a moot point, someone who listens to house will say house, someone who listens to trance will say trance, someone who listen to country will say country, etc...Or they'll listen to whatever they have a taste for at that moment!

Good question spaceystar...when are they coming back?! Chris's lights are the best!!! Such a key part of the show.
I will agree that there's a lot that goes into enjoying yourself at a show. Whatever "extras" you take sure enhance it. Such good energy and friends from all over. I CANNOT WAIT for them to come back.
Good to see ya here, spaceystar. Hopefully we'll run across each other's posts.
Peas...

="]["=([])=([])=][_= RULES!!!!!!!!
But, its best to have bangin' bassy music, but my fav rollin music includes Neophyte (+ Stunned Guys), Masochist, Velvet Acid Christ, MDFMK, Chemical Brothers........ergh
Can you tell im metal-orientated? :\

mainly psy trance or Tool but pretty much all dance music is good 4 rolling (maybe not house)

Hard trance, breaks, progressive metal, Swedish melodic death metal... Typical shit.

Trance is so nice, and I do keep an open mind to all music, love it all, jungle,rock and roll, blues, break beat,some heavy metal,Indian, all global sounds,African(with messmerising chanting that touches the soul and many more, oops i just realised that I don't roll, but the music makes me feel like I am, have only rolled a couple times.
Much Peace
[ 20 June 2002: Message edited by: nvr2old ]
[ 20 June 2002: Message edited by: nvr2old ]

Originally posted by newromancer:
hi there,
Goa and psychedelic trance (infected mushroom,astral projection, various israeli trance-producers)is my way to reach out for the universe, ....
Have fun, keep on dancing

Word dude!!!
oh and some breaks too Timo maas has some wicked breaks track but yeah Psytrance all the way!!
and yeah infected mushroom rock my world!!!

mmm n e thing hardcore happy hard or i dont mind uplifting trance! :)
and on a comedown definately n e thing i can sing to :p

Status
Not open for further replies.