• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's your favorite type of music to listen to while rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garth- Your Pills? said:
I have many single favourite rolling songs to listen to, but the one of the last few months has been Pendulum - Slam (or slam boss or whatever the hell its called) Good car song.

the first time i heard that song at a party, i was rolling, and we danced our ASSES off to it... now when i listen to it after work or on the way to a party it brings me right back :)

DJ Irene it's like track 7 of one of her CD's NO clue what song it is but it's a very DNB House beat song. Omg. I heard it when I woke up in the car after driving back from Ultra and felt like I was rolling again. Mmmm! <3

oh wow.. such a hard decision
Sasha & Digweed - Heaven Scent (get spin tingling feelings just listening to it sober)
Dj baby anne - darkside of the boom (breakbeat cd)
George Acosta - Miami Disk 2
George Acosta - A.M. Edition
DJ Sharaz
....... oh the list goes on no way just to have one fav

TheSimpsons said:
Cant listen to music like that when im Flying.

Can't listen to music like that at ANY time lol, pure shite.
best rolling songs:
darude - sandstorm
pendulum - vault
goldie - kemistry
dillinja - nasty ways
dillinja - all the things
pendulum - another planet
ppk - ressurection

too many to name man....

imo the best rolling music i've found is reggae!!!

good mdma illz with some bob marley playing and everyone just relaxing and massaging etc its heaven!!!

but if ur hyped up i like the song sweetness by fishspooner

Oh oh oh, ATB's track called, well, "Ecstasy" is a good fucking match! The original mix is my favorite as it starts off with this gorgeous dotted synth line and airy pad effects, and then the hi-hat starts and goes right into the beat, but it almost mimics the timeline of the MDMA come-up, and the vocals just haunt me even after the song is over. Also the mix titled "Ecstasy (Chill In The Sunrise Mix)" is similar, except it's set over muted ambient breaks instead of a 4x4 trance beat, with some beatless moments thrown in... totally chill... it's perfect for napping too.

hydrostatic said:
Oh oh oh, ATB's track called, well, "Ecstasy" is a good fucking match! The original mix is my favorite as it starts off with this gorgeous dotted synth line and airy pad effects, and then the hi-hat starts and goes right into the beat, but it almost mimics the timeline of the MDMA come-up, and the vocals just haunt me even after the song is over. Also the mix titled "Ecstasy (Chill In The Sunrise Mix)" is similar, except it's set over muted ambient breaks instead of a 4x4 trance beat, with some beatless moments thrown in... totally chill... it's perfect for napping too.

hahaha what a trip. I was listening to that song when I read this (the original mix of Ecstasy). Totally dig that track.

Taucher - Deep Sea Diver

best blow up song ever... specially on nitrous and e
most incredible build up you have ever heard... if you want it, find me on aim as eezeekial

4 Strings - Take Me Away

or

Lustral - Everytime

..tough call

Converting Vegetarians by Infected mushrooms..

Really,anything by Infected mushrooms or Aphex Twins will really make you 8o when you're rolling.

when i got all tarded back in the day....that song fable did it for me. ~damoN~

and trance makes me sick to my stomach.

i like simple man by skynrd an i love bone thugs n harmony jus because they rap so fast but it goes together so good it jus makes me roll my eyes backward an move my head back an forth!!!!

89ers - Blue
Hybrid - Finished Symphony

Moby - Oh when it's raining (It's a weird remix the club I go to *heaven, charing cross, london* play).

sasha is fuckin hardcore too i seen em at bonnaroo 06 he fuckin tore it up from like 3 till 7!!!

Unless someone mentioned it before, I'm surprised no one has recommended "Hit my Heart" by Benny Benassi Bros.

This is the one track that brings me to my ecstasic Heaven ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.