• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats your favorite part about doing your drug of choice?

Loading some fire trees in a bowl piece, rolling a joint/blunt, listening to some music while blazing.....yeah

I make the line as even and long as possible

i think cutting up lines brings out the OCD in all of us :D
gotta be even
gotta be straight
gotta be perfect hahahahha

I have a friend who does drug very rarely but as soon as someone has lines to chop up he's onto it and wont let anyone touch it until its perfect which may take him an hour or two(not really, by the 2 hour mark it would have been perfect for an hour and a half lol) which by then you have to drag the drugs away from him lol. He's a funny one but he gets the job done perfectly.

Finding something good to snort out of. Usually, I end up borrowing someone's pen and hollowing it out. I had one special hollowed out mechanical pencil when I was doing hydromorphone, I used it almost every time. I recently found a pencil that was the same brand and same color, and I hollowed it out, even though I didn't have any drugs to do.

i used to love the ritual of cuttinging up the lines; especially when i was in charge of lines for everybody - if just chillin at the house with friends than usually everyone else, prolly 3-5 friends, would be sitting a few feet away chatting or doing whatever else while i would laboriously chop and grind til i had a nice fine powder and then go to work meticulously cutting out the lines as evenly and nicely as i could. every once in a while, after everyone has had their first line or two and isn't anxiously waiting for me to finish, i might spend some quality time making a very carefully constructed line in the shape of a swirl for myself to enjoy. me and my girl once had two extremely colorful E pills that we crushed and made pretty designs/pictures with. . . :) brings back memories - that was a lot of fun

nowadays i'll have to go with IzaBadger! and say:

"With any IV drug (but espescially coke), seeing the little blood spurt in the syringe when it's in, and that moment just before you push down the plunger when it's too late for any 'I shouldn't really be doing this' thoughts, and you're just about to get that rush.."

i'd say meth though - that rush is ridiculous.

anticipation of the high is amazing for many drugs like MDMA LSD 2CB

i used to love the ritual of cuttinging up the lines; especially when i was in charge of lines for everybody - if just chillin at the house with friends than usually everyone else, prolly 3-5 friends, would be sitting a few feet away chatting or doing whatever else while i would laboriously chop and grind til i had a nice fine powder and then go to work meticulously cutting out the lines as evenly and nicely as i could. every once in a while, after everyone has had their first line or two and isn't anxiously waiting for me to finish, i might spend some quality time making a very carefully constructed line in the shape of a swirl for myself to enjoy. me and my girl once had two extremely colorful E pills that we crushed and made pretty designs/pictures with. . . :) brings back memories - that was a lot of fun

That reminds me of the scene from Lord Of War where Jared Leto has a shit ton of cocaine on the table in the shape of a map (can't think what it was off???) and Nicolas Cage knocks it over.... ahhhhh just about it makes me cringe. :( But I've never done anything creative with my lines, just straight and obsessively the same size.

Getting the coke, chopping it, lining it up, snorting it, making the scooper out of a dollar bill, bumping the shit, feeling the rush. Basically the only thing I didn't like was the comedown.

Seeing my blood shoot in to the syringe then blastin off.

Or suckin up the golden feel good juice out of the cotton.

Only stuff I use regularly is weed now, and its gotta be rolling that perfect joint, I love it. Even when not smoking I always offer to roll 'em for people, specially those huge many paper ones.

The incredible breadth and depth of vision, the god-like perspective that emerges in a good DMT or mushroom experience.

i love skinning up, i just sort of shut off from the outside world, focus on my joint and get into the zone. Its very relaxing for me.

But weed aint my DOC, dmt is, and i love everything about dmt! :D

my favorite part of getting high (besides the high itself) is the cigarette plus tunes in headphones after a fat line of some upper (and uppers are not my DOC).
now i'm fiending like a motherfucker.