• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

🎄 Christmas 🎄 What's your favorite Krampus mask?

December Flower

Bluelighter
40169475_2573819695965196_5055372765922590720_n.jpg

I love this mask
Give us some beautiful Christmas Demons

pretty close. The thing I see is a shapeshifter and likes to disguise himself as people I'm familiar with in order to sneak up on me. His eyes are white with black stripes on his face.
sounds like the Krampus to me :ROFLMAO: did you celebrate European christmas by any chance?

Gruss_vom_Krampus.jpg

His sister's just glad she got the apples. That's the best you can get, maybe some nuts, if you're lucky one that isn't a peanut or a walnut.
Isn't Christmas a beautiful time to develop a PTSD in early childhood?

My family celebrated hillbilly Christmas . Lots of oranges, walnuts, and homemade likker.
sounds fun, though

I kid you not, even now I have a bad feeling until the 6th of December is passed and the whole Nikolaus & Krampus thing is over :ROFLMAO:
This totally fucked me over as a kid, because everyone told me it was real, and I did a lot of crazy shit as a child, so every year I was sure the Krampus would take me. I armed myself with about ~10 scissors every 6th of Dec so I could cut myself out of the bag, even if they discovered some of my scissors. I'm just glad I never got the idea of stabbing him with them, the guy in the suit was my uncle I think

sounds fun, though

it was. my brother and I stayed with our grandparents. Their house was heated with a wood stove. The smell of the wood burning, tobacco, orange peels, whiskey, etc.

pa would also make homemade molasses in a shed behind our pond . That's another smell I'll never forget. We'd build a bonfire and stay out there all night.