What's your favorite e trick to blow up?

S

shinEonXTC

Hey Hey,
seems like every time i rolled i learn at least one new e trick. All of them help me blow up bomb but there is one that is best for me out of anything i know. Its the e-hug or luv-hug. most of you might already know this one but ill explain if you dont:
the huggee(lol) sits on the ground crouched in a ball(knees to chest, arms hugging legs,head down). The hugger sits right behind the huggee with his/her legs around the hugge. The hugge starts to breath in and out real deep and slow, gradually increasing the speed when the hugger tells them to. all the while, the hugger is giving a killer massage and telling the hugge soothing things(ie. "concentrate on my voice-relax yourself-drift off into yourself") the hugger also gradually tells the huggee to increase their rate of breathing. finally, during the last ten seconds before the hug, the huggee breaths as deep as he/she can and as fast. when the hugger says "e!", the huggee takes one final deep breath, holds it, lifts their head up, and squeezez themselves as hard as they can. The hugger wraps his/her arms and legs around the huggee and squeezez. INSANE RUSH!!! swoosh! I dont know how to describe it but its the best thing. you all should try it. after the hug is finished and the huggee is going crazy with rushes, its always good for the hugger to do some extra work by massaging ect. Its so great. that turned out a little longer than i wanted but i hope i explained it good enough. let me know what you kids think and what your favorite e trick is. PLUR! hug hug hug....oooooOOOOOO E-HUG!
PLUR
Vas
------------------
.*PLUR = SANITY FOR THE INSANE*.

Hehe.. cool, I need to try this e-hug next time I roll.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

kool Ashke! let me know how you liked it! im sure youll love it.

wow
i'm rolling just reading that
that sounds so f**king amazing!!!
note to self: find someone to try that on @ superheros this weekend
up until now...i guess what's blown me up the hugest... has to be the never-ending tight warm hug from someone that i care a lot about