• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats Your Favorite Brand of Cigarettes?

Newports are where it's at.

Never actually smoked a cigarette before some how.

I have a question though. Do you guys get any effects from them at all?

With that question im referring to before and after addiction. I know when you are addicted it chills you out (or so i've heard) but before you are actually addicted do they do anything?

Yeah, there's a bit of a buzz at first. Later they only help with anger/boredom/desire to smoke a cigarette.

they actually have a new newport out called "newport smooth select". its a little heavier then like a newport light. not bad for $4.85 a pack.

Never actually smoked a cigarette before some how.

I have a question though. Do you guys get any effects from them at all?

With that question im referring to before and after addiction. I know when you are addicted it chills you out (or so i've heard) but before you are actually addicted do they do anything?

Nicotine gives you a nice head rush and it also makes your muscles really relaxed.

I can't seem to tell the difference between red tobacco; was it Marlboro, L&M, Chesterfield ... If I compare red tobacco to blue tobacco, I can notice it's stronger. But telling the difference between red packs is quite of a task. (I mean the colors of the packs.)

Chanpion Legendary Ruby. A pretty nice rolling tobacco of the right strength to accompany nyself when im high on da narcotics and have the cravin to just chain smoke alongside the drugs in ny veins :)

Whatever doesn't have tar in it.

Herbal cigarettes are nice, cloves are alright too. The little cigars that have filters and are the size of cigarettes are nice too when you get a good flavor. Think they are cigarillos but I'm not sure. Otherwise hookah is the only real kind of tobacco I like.

Newports!
though recently I've been buying Marlboro menthols as they always seem to be on sale

Used to be camel lights or camel light wides, mainly bc a lot of places had two packs for one. This was before a pack of smokes could almost get you a dime bag. I smoke reds now, smoked winstons for a little bc they claim to have no additives. Oh yea i rolled my own for a while too.