European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos what's your "benzo limit" before weird things start to manifest

LivingOnValium

Bluelighter
Mine is 6mg alprazolam. I usually take 2 (1mg tabs, ksalols) and fell nice mellow buzz. I really do enjoy that but being the addict i am i tend lean towards thinking i could use just a bit more, and this increases as time goes by. Usually 2 hours the initial dose i pop another 2mg. feel very chill positive enjoy browsing internet, the drug sites and all kind of random stuff. Then the urge hits me again. Am i fucked up? Yes but i little bit more has never done anyone any harm, right. Two mgs down the hatch. No I'm starting to feel im not even so badly intoxicated after all, finishing this strip wouldn't be a thing really (they're ksalols, there's 15 in strip). That's how i know i've reached my limit. I hope that i remember it and don't take more before going to bed. I don't want wake up in a mess i've made living like benzoed slob lol.

Mine is 6mg alprazolam. I usually take 2 (1mg tabs, ksalols) and fell nice mellow buzz. I really do enjoy that but being the addict i am i tend lean towards thinking i could use just a bit more, and this increases as time goes by. Usually 2 hours the initial dose i pop another 2mg. feel very chill positive enjoy browsing internet, the drug sites and all kind of random stuff. Then the urge hits me again. Am i fucked up? Yes but i little bit more has never done anyone any harm, right. Two mgs down the hatch. No I'm starting to feel im not even so badly intoxicated after all, finishing this strip wouldn't be a thing really (they're ksalols, there's 15 in strip). That's how i know i've reached my limit. I hope that i remember it and don't take more before going to bed. I don't want wake up in a mess i've made living like benzoed slob lol.
Sorry I've only taken valium a few times what do you mean when.you say "manifest weird things"?

Sorry I've only taken valium a few times what do you mean when.you say "manifest weird things"?
I start to think no notices i'm intoxicatecd at all whereas in reality everyone can see miles ahead that bloke's off his head. I start to get blckouts usally short but if i don't stop caning it they can last the whole day. I bump into my furniture really hard, fall down, strain main ankle etc. I'm usually fjull bruises the next morning. I never steal because i don't need to. i got enough money to basic living costs. I'm not meaning i live luxury, far away from it. but i can afford 12-pack soda or couple of chocolate bars i fancy to have some. When benzoed out all logic goes out hte window i shoplift shit i don't need. I don't lie it's nice thee eat file mingon everhy once in while but i wouldnt want risk stealing it. I start skeeming for drug deals to make quick cash and they're usually high risk and involve voletile people that i normally would assosiate with. That kind of stuff starters

it really depends. i was addicted to benzos from aged 20 to when i got addicted to heroin (well there was some crossover). i use them occasionally now and doses that wouldn't even have touched the sides have a strong effect on me now. tolerance has a massive effect. tbh now i fall asleep before even feeling the effects of benzos. i only use them now to avoid hangovers and i'm gonna probably need to stop that now cos my plug's supplier has stopped trading. for the best tbh but still heartbreaking.

Wow those are some real eye opening experiences I had a pack of 56x 2mg tabs off a friend I don't speak to now, anyway I've always wanted to try diazepam and some how always known that I would like it.. But I didn't know how much I would like it the first time I took it I took half a tab because I was high on heroin and it blew all expectations I didn't notice until I went outside and noticed straight away how clear header and laid back I felt even when I was walking past people, usually I'm anxious and paranoid that people can tell I'm high but I just felt to good to give a shit and something I hadn't expected was the wind felt so nice and in pitch just like in nature it was like I was in a relaxing video game.

This lasted about an hour or so maybe longer not sure exactly because I'd only gone to the shop can't remember what happened after I got back but tolerance must be quick to go up because I couldn't repeat that perfect peacefully feeling even on 4 mg when I took 10 mg however it was a different story.

Tbh I'm secretly glad I ran out a week ago they feel to good man I don't know if my experience is the norm but I will probably not try them again I've already been down this road with enough drugs, trying to repeat the first high etc I know where it will most likely end I'll just stick to methadone, cannabis alcohol and occasionally heroin and if I need an extra downer good old promethazine which is very under rated for what it can do imo, plus it's not addictive.