• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's the story behind your nickname - part III

^^spokeydokey like spokeydokey from itm??
anyway...i think iv explained mine before but its just cos im a 'lil munchkin and iv always been leecie (if you know my real name, you know why...its a spin-off from that)

sometimes when i'm bored on IRC i tell people my name is Barry...... and they believe me.....
if you can't figure out my name from my nickname...... or my nickname from my name.... then just have some more... it will come to you eventually!!!

Mine is the punchline that tied together all the joke threads that were spun throughout an acid trip with two close friends. It sums up that perfect night really well.

meh....I have sleep issues.
And I'm a closet Unwritten Law fan who sing a song that is my nick's origins.
My nick annoys me a little actually but I can't be bothered changing it now....

okies, I meant to do this the other day but anyway...!
Funnily enough, my (new) nick refers to the baby golden gargoyle/dragon of Gaiman/Dreaming/Sandman origins as mentioned by vurtomatic (and gleep) in the old nick name thread. She was called Goldie and she's downright funky ;) . Plus, she says 'meep' a lot. I've been using this name on ICQ for like 5 years now, but since Goldie is quite a popular name on BL it's been hard to register. But I finally got round to changing it yay! Even if I don't likes the *'s around it...
[ 30 May 2002: Message edited by: *goldie* ]

Ive been around a bit and have done lots of research....some times i get a little green and slow?

missclaire is cute and sweet but she can also be naughty and promiscuous...my 2 personalities... :)
whichever way you want to take it...I'm fine with...

Donny Don't appears in a knife "safety" manual from an episode of The Simpsons
- Some of Donny Don't's antics from "The 10 Do's and 500 Don'ts of Knife
Safety":
- using knife as toothbrush
- using knife in slingshot
- stabbing cat

DJ kitty~~DJ: Dance music
Kitty: This really groovy Japanese girl sent me a 'kitty' from tokyo~tis was love~I swear at the time~so I made it my name =^,,^= <lick>
*more info about your kitties goto ---------------------->
web page
Cosmic kitty~~more pounce then your average kitty~~ :)

I have a nick who's story actually didn't really form until I chose it, kinda like a reverse story.
Basically it is an acknowledgement of the turning point in my life (utopia NYE 2001) where I finally decided to leave my 'gothic' side forever, and transform into a what I always wanted to be: A funky, happy, hardcore, colourful little fucker.
So, I accepted that all through my life the goth scene has ingrained itself upon me and theres things about it I love, and there are things about the rave scene that I've always had but never really expressed. Thus the combo that I have is the "Fetish" from the goth scene, and the "Jester" from the rave scene.
That, and my favourite outfit is latex and The Jester's Cap. You choose.

My alias simply reinforces the fact that I studied too much history, and that yes, I am a wanker.

Ah... smileyfish... I study freshwater ecology, hence the fishy thing. Smiley because I smile a lot and because one of my fave fishies is the Australian lungfish, which always looks like it's smiling. Besides, coming home and staring at your fishtank after a big night out is fun (so many pretty colours...)!

It's one of those cutesy-coupley type meaningless silly things my boyfriend calls me. I called him my love muffin in an email and it spiralled from there... i know, it's enough to make you puke...
*bleh* :)

if there was some stupidly interesting story behind my nick i'd give you it but... umm i like blue... and donuts look like a zero? i dunno *shrugs*