• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What's the point of not having a racially pure family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy_Hell

Bluelighter
16011What's the point of not having a racially pure family? To do what needs to be done, breaking Jewish laws and racially miscegenating trends seems like only viable option against self-destructive methods to numb the pain of solitude and rejection. Why fear the flamethrowers? Our ancestors went through much worse shit and have lived to procreate. All in all, it all boils down to procreation and care for our young. So why pretend? Why trying to be poilitically correct, when the truth seers its fangs into our asses? Race war now! Crusades on and no stopping until second colonialism takes hold over the rest of the world. Why pretend that that we're bound to anything less than that?
Jew lovers, democrats and Nazis, feel free to fuck off right up front.

Wow...just, wow.
You are the worst kind of asshole.
CE even befor reading your comment and I’m very non judgmental but from a personal point of view THIS IS BULLSHIT.

@Snowy_Hell who are your ancestors and what did they do and how were they as people? What contract did you sign when you were born to follow something just because?
What are you doing to change the path?

FYI i am part of a VERY blended family and two of my sisters are black, my dads German and my Great grandmothers husband was jewish. And guess what it’s fucking great.

let me ask you this if you removed the outer layer from these people what’s left underneath?

Go live in the concentration camp in stead of your nice bed even for just an hour and then tell us how fucking amazing it is 🙋🏼‍♀️

And.... FUCK YOU

Everyone (well, most people) wants to 'belong' to something. To a tribe. A group. A people. An ethnicity. Whatever.

To enhance the group's cohesion, members often seek to define and exaggerate their shared characteristics. Equally, they try to define and exaggerate what they are not. Those people become 'others', whom they are definitely not, so they can now fight, agitate, bluster, and twist a bunch of propaganda and lies against them to help enhance their own group's feelings of belonging. Being in a group with shared objectives and a righteous (albeit fabricated, artificial) mission surely does feel great to the primitive tribal brain.

It also creates a comforting, reassuring sense of personal identity, helping us to feel like we know who we are, that our lives make sense, that we fit in somewhere, and that we have some greater purpose. The world finally makes sense! Which creates so many wonderful 'brotherly' belonging feels and emotions that it helps - momentarily - soothe that ever-present, just-beneath-the-surface, human sense of the profound meaninglessness and pointlessness of life. It also helps us avoid having to confront the fact that - fundamentally - most humans are practically, and quite boringly, identical in almost every important way.

Those myopically simplistic, unrealistically binary perceptions that are used to define different 'peoples', and the desperate, violent need the group has to believe in such patently artificial and arbitrary constructs and definitions to create their boogeymen others, are merely the projected inner turmoil of a group of flailing, damaged, lost minds. And how sad and fragile it seems to other - more self-aware - folks that, in order to create those artificial groups and fake truths, and to distract from the bullshit you all know it to be on some level, you flip your broken minds in rage against any who would disagree or could become cardboard 'enemies' against whom you can unite and belong.

Anyway, enough of this race hate stuff. Pretend you love everyone and you may actually find a better, more positive, group to belong to that doesn't encourage you to dysfunctionally project out so much of your inner mess and anger. Or go to stormfront, 4chan, 8chan or whatever. But please stop posting it here on a drugs forum - people are messed up enough as it is without this extra garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.