⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What's the last MOVIE you watched? v 3.0

silk-poster-0.jpg

Silk on HBO. My kinda movie...I really really liked it a lot. Sublime.
Michael Pitt --- GAHHHHHH <3<3

He really looks like he could be Di Caprio's brother...but with 100 times more sex appeal.
normal_MichaelPitt07.jpg

^Even I think he's fuckin' hot. And the more messed up he looks, the better. Have you seen Hedwig, sis?. If not, plz do. :)

Keira Knightley on the other hand... :|

I can't remember what the last film I watched was. But I've been working my way through series 3 of The L Word for the last week or two. It's odd. Sometimes it's so bad it's good, other times it's just plain bad, and then it can be pure brilliance. I really love the unpredictability of it. And all this from someone who said they'd never watch it based on the adverts alone. That's what happens when you start flipping channels and you don't know what you're getting into before it's too late. =D

Inpos.jpg

was channel surfin while waitin to come up on me pills, so this started @ 1:20 on sundance channel. so i laid in bed enjoyin my buzz while watchin it. great movie to watch on opioids. coincidentally it ended at 4:20 am, sparked up after. was a good time =D

in the last couple of days i've watched 3 anorexia related made-for-tv films from the 80's/90's,
and just now i watched Smiley Face.
all via youtube

I tried to watch Bongwater cuz it has both Alicia Witt and Brittany Murphy in it. But it sucked too much for me to stick with it.

5138KAa1V3L._SL500.jpg

edit: I might force myself to watch the rest of it at some point.

Last edited:
Basic Instinct.

I'd never seen it before, its a great movie imo

thumbnailasp.jpg

twas okay, something to watch if ur bored or couldn't sleep in my case. the japanese guy was hilarious at times, screaming "the japanese possess unbelievable strength when backed into a corner" while tied to a hospital bed. the german guy real name "dieter laser" awesome name, awesome job acting. he was born for that role.
trailer

I hadn't seen it since I was about eleven. I was surprised at how much of it I remembered.

corey-haim-license-to-drive.jpg

It wasn't all that great though. :\

gonzo_poster.jpg

Really damn good if you're even somewhat interested in Hunter S. Thompson's works.

Such a blatant rip off of Freaky Friday, and nowhere near as good. :\

209779.1020.A.jpg

It should have stayed in my childhood memory vaults.

^ hey that one looks GOOD.. might try to find it online.

The last movie i watched was 'Sabrina the teenage witch', because 'Teen Witch' is not online

The Machinist, Christian Bale
machinist.jpg

Apparently the 63 lbs he lost is a record for any actor for a movie.
Damn good movie tho.

Last edited: